简单韩语中文发音写一写你喜欢的运动用中文

请写一写你学习某种艺术过程中发生的故事和感受_百度知道
请写一写你学习某种艺术过程中发生的故事和感受
提问者采纳
一份收获&quot,脸都气红了,才能成功,但这也磨炼了我的意志,等来电再练,也有许多酸甜苦辣,那一刻我已是汗流浃背,所以为了改正我的五年弹电子琴的手法,争取考国证优秀.,就得花费很长的时间,汗珠却不知不觉落到了琴键上.因为电子琴和钢琴是要用两种完全不同的手法去弹的! 一直以来,我终于拿到了国证钢琴音乐学院的优秀证书,我拿到了顶级优秀证书,离考级只有三天了,那时正是七月份!&quot,妈妈看出了我的心思;一份耕耘!&quot,我哭丧着脸,家里突然停电了,我就音乐结下了不解之缘,从五岁起,谁知妈妈拿起两把大扇子准备给我打扇,我就直接考了八级;离考级只有三天了,心疼的抚摸着我的头说,有句话说的好,努力自静下心来. 钢琴虽然占用了我不少的时间,我毅然坚持弹完了!尽管妈妈在一旁不停的为我打扇,实现你的梦想,也对:&quot,接着就渐渐的开始接触钢琴,而老师和我还有我的妈妈也是费了不少的心血;我心想.成功的道路告诉我;伙伴——钢琴,听了妈妈的一番话,我都是电子琴,也是钢琴考八级的时候了,我强忍着炎热,我正在努力的弹奏时,只有抓紧每分每秒,我爱我的&quot. 开始学钢琴:&. 记得在一个炎热的夏天里,继续弹了起来……,经过我的努力!所以,只有不断的追求和不的断的进取,真想休息,就在这漫长而枯燥的五年里,你要把握好每分每秒,而要考个优秀的成绩我学钢琴悠扬悦耳的琴声像磁铁般的吸引着我
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他11条回答
悠扬悦耳的琴声像磁铁般的吸引着我,从五岁起,我就音乐结下了不解之缘!
一直以来,我都是电子琴,就在这漫长而枯燥的五年里,我拿到了顶级优秀证书,接着就渐渐的开始接触钢琴.
开始学钢琴,我就直接考了八级,而要考个优秀的成绩,就得花费很长的时间.因为电子琴和钢琴是要用两种完全不同的手法去弹的,所以为了改正我的五年弹电子琴的手法,而老师和我还有我的妈妈也是费了不少的心血.
记得在一个炎热的夏天里,那时正是七月份,也是钢琴考八级的时候了,我正在努力的弹奏时,家里突然停电了,那一刻我已是汗流浃背,真想休息,等来电再练,谁知妈妈拿起两把大扇子准备给我打扇,我哭丧着脸,脸都气红了,妈妈看出了我的心思,心疼的抚摸着我的头说:&离考级只有三天了,你要把握好每分每秒,实现你的梦想,争取考国证优...
我从四岁开始就在美术培训班学习绘画,当时的我,十分没兴趣,老是画走了样,明明是根萝卜,差点画成了章鱼,明明是条恐龙,却画成了什么的怪物``````于是,老师教我们先起稿, 再画画.我按照老师所说的去做,不到一个月,画画水平渐渐地提高了,已经是家常便饭了.无论是刮风还是下雨,无论是寒冬还是酷暑,从不间断. 至今已经坚持8年了,现在,绘画已成了我学习和生活中难以割舍的一部分。在绘画方面我还取得了不少成绩呢,已多次获得全国市小学生绘画书法作品比赛美术类比赛一、二、三等奖和其它各类奖项。从油画棒画、油水分离画、线描画、黑白画、纸版画、水粉画,到现在我学的国画,我都非常喜欢,从中我不但学到了许多绘画知识和技能,还学到了许多常识,了解了许多画家的作品和他们眼中笔下的大千世界。马上我就又要升...
我是一个调皮好动的小女孩,为了培养我的专心、细心、耐心和毅力,妈妈就把我送到了书法学书法。  
  在我学书习书法中,我品尝到了各种味道,有辛烈的辣味、浓茶的苦味、三叶草的酸味、还有蜜糖的甜味,这多种的味道便形成了我学习书法时的另一乐趣。我刚学书法的时候,墨水总是会沾在衣服上、裤子上、甚至脸上,每天都弄得脏兮兮的,这在学习书法时是常有的事也是不可避免的。记得有一次,我一边在练书法一边和小伙伴们打闹着。忽然,我一个不留神将墨水瓶打翻了,瓶里的墨水好像开了闸的水龙头一样,咕咕地流了一桌子。我一看立马慌了神,赶紧用手去捡墨水瓶,没想到墨水在我白色的衣服上添了一朵大大的“黑色牡丹花”。顿时,我惊呆了,这可是我今天早上新买的衣服啊,被妈妈知道了肯定少不了一顿好打...
先是厌烦,再是逃避,想了放弃,最后还是通过父母的开导,坚持了下去
我学的这个真好鐧惧害鍦板浘
本数据来源于百度地图,最终结果以百度地图最新数据为准。
中间遇到困难,曾想放弃,最后学会坚持
&...........................
ggggggggggggggg
  我我我我我我我我我我我我我我我我我我我我我我我我我我我我啦啦啦啦啦啦拉了拉了啦啦啦了拉了拉了啦啦啦了拉了拉了啦啦啦嘞嘞个个哥哥哥哥哥哥去去去去去去去去去去去去去去去去!!!!!!!!!!度度娘娘抽抽鸟鸟~~
还没做完啊 我一放假就做完了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你喜欢一年中哪个季节?用英语简单写一写,并简单说明理由.5句话以内._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
你喜欢一年中哪个季节?用英语简单写一写,并简单说明理由.5句话以内.
你喜欢一年中哪个季节?用英语简单写一写,并简单说明理由.5句话以内.
I love spring mostit's warm in springSpring is colorful and fragrant because of flowers,it makes you happyYou can get power from spring ,because everthing is growing upYou have to love spring cause it is the begining of the year.You need to treasure it.几个语文题: 1、请写一写你知道的世界旅游胜地吧 2、你知道下面国家的传统节日和饮食习惯吗(美国、_百度知道
几个语文题: 1、请写一写你知道的世界旅游胜地吧 2、你知道下面国家的传统节日和饮食习惯吗(美国、
印度、日本、英国)
我有更好的答案
泰姬陵,金字塔每个国家的传统节日和活动都有很多 ,故宫长城,我简单给你总结吧
答得非常好,我再问你几个问题吧1、你知道老舍笔名的含义吗2、请举出一位作家的笔名并说出笔名的含义3、请你给自己起一个有深刻含义的笔名(写出原名、笔名、理由)
老舍先生原名舒庆春,是父母所起。因为他出生在阴历腊月二十三那天,离春节只差七天,图吉利,取名“庆春”是庆贺春天到来的意思,到他上中等师范的时候,他为自己起了一个别名,叫“舒舍予”。这个“字”取得很巧妙,他是把自己的姓拆成两半,成为“舍予”二字。这两字又有讲,是“舍我”——放弃私心和个人利益的意思,也有奉献自己的含义。以后他取“舍予”中的头一字,前面加一个“老”字,成为“老舍”,当作自己的笔名。他正式署名“老舍”,当作自己的笔名。参考资料:笔名“冰心”的来历 冰心以笔名发表作品以来,获得无数荣誉,连她本人的真名谢婉莹也被其笔名的风头盖过。究竟“冰心”笔名的来历是怎样? 1919年,冰心在发表她的第一篇创作小说《两个家庭》时,第一次使用了“冰心”作为笔名。据冰心表示,“当时我不愿同学们知道文章是我写的,而‘冰心’笔划既简单好写,又与我的本名谢婉莹的‘莹’字含义‘光洁、透明’相符。我出生后,祖父曾找算命先生为我算命,算命先生说我应该是男命,命中有文曲星,还说我的八字里缺火。所以二伯父给我取名‘婉莹’,‘莹’字头上有两个‘火’字。”
你能起一个含义深刻的笔名吗,并说出理由
请尽量,您的回答我已经很满意了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
饮食习惯的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁书面表达(英语写作)以你最喜欢的运动为题,写一篇不少于40词的短文 以我的聪明的狗为题,写一篇短文 足球是世界上最广泛的运动之一,请你对他作简单的介绍,字数70词_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
书面表达(英语写作)以你最喜欢的运动为题,写一篇不少于40词的短文 以我的聪明的狗为题,写一篇短文 足球是世界上最广泛的运动之一,请你对他作简单的介绍,字数70词
书面表达(英语写作)以你最喜欢的运动为题,写一篇不少于40词的短文 以我的聪明的狗为题,写一篇短文 足球是世界上最广泛的运动之一,请你对他作简单的介绍,字数70词
I like basketball ,because it not only can build my boby ,but also imporove my interest. I will speak 30 minutes playing basketball with my friends.I have a very cute dog, it seems to follow me .Once my purse missing. I find watching out"where you
operate?" A few moments after riding on the sofa asking see,my original opweration here.Football is a foot-ball games dominated. Modren football is the world have undertaken the most extensive and most influentid sports. it was called "world frist movem ent""campaign king" and loved by the people.
就是,自己动手写才能学到东西,别懒了
自己写好后放到这让大伙帮你修改.
I really like the word cup of soccer.Just like many fans: the round robinthe elimination and the final match.Because it's very exciting and show me the word cup's folie.I love...
sport is shitdog is shitsoccer is bullshit
这里不帮小朋友写作业滴~~~暑假那么长时间,自己慢慢写哈^_^根据下面的提示,请写一写你的学校生活,可以包含课内生活提示句型 I always/usually/sometimes……_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据下面的提示,请写一写你的学校生活,可以包含课内生活提示句型 I always/usually/sometimes……
根据下面的提示,请写一写你的学校生活,可以包含课内生活提示句型 I always/usually/sometimes……
I love my new school
My name is XXX. I'm thirteen yeas old. I'm a girl. I study in the No.2 Middle School, where there are three grades and many classes. It is very beautiful.
In the school there is a new classroom building,which is very clean and beautiful. The lab building and the library are the first floor of the new classroom building. There are all kinds of books in the library. You can enjoy them as many as you like.
Near the new building lies a playground, we have sports such as football, basketball and volley-ball. Sometimes,the teachers play with us. We are very happy.
There are many trees in our school. You can see green grass everywhere.
We are studying hard in our school. I love my new school very much.
My New School
I'm a new student of Jiangshan No.2 Middle School. I'm in class Ten, Grade One. My name is Kimmy.
I like the school very much, because it is very large. It has 38 classrooms and many teachers. There is a big playground,too. We can play basketball on it. We usually read and write in the library. There is a beautiful campus here. You can see many green trees, green grass and red flowers on it. My English teacher is Mr.Mao. He is kind. I like him very much. I have made lots of friends here. I'm very happy every day.My school is very beautiful. It is in Guicheng, near the Qiandeng Lake. Do you know it? It is Nanhai Experimental Primary School. I like my school very much. There is a big playground in my school. We have P.E. class on the playground and we often play sports on it , too. Our teaching building has five floors. My classroom is on the fifth floor. It is big and clean. The computer rooms are on the third floor. There is a library on the second floor. There are many books in the library. I often read books here. There are some music rooms and art rooms in the teaching building, too. The teachers in my school are very kind . The students are very polite and smart. I am happy in my school.We often see some students on campus each picking up litter, With our own hands to protect a beautiful campus. However, we still exist many deficiencies: there are still people throw confetti profession the and waste, There are still people trample on the lawn, Some people are still snow-white wall scribble on, on the desk disorderly carved doodling, In the school's green belt, sometimes found to have deep foot-prints, some places even gone became trail. See these as a higher education by the how do you feel? In such a campus environment learning can make you and happy? Whenever see such a sight, my mood is always very heavy, quietly pick up garbage, however, ten men throw up, a man, a don't work. I hope my classmates action, make concerted effort, purify campus health care beautifying campus environment, the classmates, starting today start doing!Ecological protection, green campus, should strengthen the consciousness of environmental protection and starts from me, start from around things, do not use one-off chopsticks, no littering, not disorderly fall leftovers, don't scribble, don't trample lawn etc, it is our everybody do get environmental behavior.Protect campus environment, everyone duty. The campus is my home, beautiful depends on everybody. Hope our each students good campus environmental protection "small guards", our campus construction more beautiful.

我要回帖

更多关于 喜欢你中文谐音 的文章

随机推荐