tender heart中文歌词简谱

Copyright@2013tender heart 歌词
翻译成中文~_百度知道
tender heart 歌词
翻译成中文~
oh it hurts so badKnowing that I’m not the one you wantI can’t hold on to my tender heartI’m standing at the doorDon’t need this hurt no moreI’m crying out in vainCause you don’t feel my pain:Lionel Richie专辑:RENAISSANCEEvery night and every day my heart feels the painI wake up to the thought of you and I call your nameNo one ever made me feel the way you doNothing in this world I wouldn’t do for youBut now I’ve got to let goWe don’t stand a chanceIn this wild romance, my tender heartMaybe it’s wiser to walk away and love againWith my tender heart.We don’t stand a chanceIn this wild romance, my tender heartMaybe it’s wiser to walk away and love againWith my tender heart.Maybe it was always going to be this wayMaybe I’ll look back and understand some dayBut now I’ve got to sayWe don’t stand a chanceIn this wild romance.We don’t stand a chanceIn this wild romance, my tender heartMaybe it’s wiser to walk away and love againWith my tender heart, oh it hurts so badKnowing that I’m not the one you wantI can’t hold on to my tender heartI never thought I’d be the one who would play the foolBut I know love can feel so good and can be so cruelIt’s clear to me the writing is on the wallIt’s clear to me that you don’t really love me at allAnd I can’t go on this wayWe don’t stand a chanceIn this wild romance.We don’t stand a chanceIn this wild romance歌名:Tender Heart歌手
提问者采纳
oh it hurts so bad Knowing that I’m not the one you want I can’t hold on to my tender heart I’m standing at the door Don’t need this hurt no more I’m crying out in vain Cause you don’t feel my painEvery night and every day my heart feels the pain 整日整夜我的心感觉到疼痛I wake up to the thought of you and I call your name 我在呼喊着你的名字中醒来No one ever made me feel the way you do没人相你会让我有这种感觉 Nothing in this world I wouldn’t do for you世界上任何时我都能为你做 But now I’ve got to let go 但现在我必须走了We don’t stand a chance 我们没有机会In this wild romance, my tender heart Maybe it’s wiser to walk away and love again With my tender heart. We don’t stand a chance In this wild romance, my tender heart 在这荒凉的浪漫,我温柔的心Maybe it’s wiser to walk away and love again或许它是再一次聪明的走像爱河With my tender heart, oh it hurts so bad 在这荒凉的浪漫里.带着我温柔的心 We don’t stand a chance 我们没有机会In this wild romance, my tender heart Maybe it’s wiser to walk away and love again With my tender heart. We don’t stand a chance In this wild romance. Maybe it was always going to be this way Maybe I’ll look back and understand some day But now I’ve got to say We don’t stand a chance In this wild romance,它疼的很厉害Knowing that I’m not the one you want 我知道我不是你唯一想要的I can’t hold on to my tender heart 我不能坚持住我温柔的心I never thought I’d be the one who would play the fool 我永远不想做这傻瓜But I know love can feel so good and can be so cruel 但我知道爱能让我感觉好些和残酷It’s clear to me the writing is on the wall它让我清楚的写在墙上 It’s clear to me that you don’t really love me at all 它让我清楚你不是真的爱我And I can’t go on this way 我不能走上这条路We don’t stand a chance 我们没机会下同In this wild romance
提问者评价
非常感谢啊!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大家给提供一些流行歌或外国歌的简谱吧_百度知道
大家给提供一些流行歌或外国歌的简谱吧
Time To Say Goodbye &Sarah Brightman(莎拉.布莱曼)&唱奥运主题歌的那人唱的2. I Have A Dream &Westlife(西城男孩)& 这首歌,很棒3. I m With You &Avril Lavigne& 4. Holy Virgin &Groove Coverage(舞动精灵)& 舞动精灵供顶垛雇艹概讹谁番京的非常好听5. Stop!Stop!Stop! &VIRGOS(圣女天团)& 6. We Belong Together &Mariah Carey(玛丽亚.凯莉)& 7. My Love &Westlife(西城男孩)& 从第一次听我就喜欢上了8. God Is A Girl &Groove Coverage(舞动精灵)& 相信很多人都听过9. Shut Up And Drive &Rihanna& 10. I Will Always Love You &Whitney Houston& 11. Pretty Boy &M2M(窈窕美眉)& 经典之作12. If You Had My Love &Jennifer Lopez(珍妮弗.洛佩兹)& 13. May It Be &Enya(恩雅)& 细心品味,我很喜欢这首歌的14. Baby I Love You &Jennifer Lopez(珍妮弗.洛佩兹)& 15. Rockstar &Nickelback& 16. My Heart Will Go On &Celine Dion(席琳迪翁)& 17. Yesterday Once More &Carpenters(卡朋特)& 很多地方介绍这首经典的18. Love Me Tender &Elvis Presley(猫王)& 19. Open Your Heart &Madonna(麦当娜)& 20. Flying Without Wings &Westlife(西城男孩)& 21. The Day You Went Away &M2M(窈窕美眉)& 又一首窈窕美眉的经典22. World Of Our Own &Westlife(西城男孩)& 23. To Love You More &Celine Dion(席琳迪翁)& 24. Don t Give Up &Sarah Brightman(莎拉.布莱曼)& 25. Big Big World &Emilia& 虽然有点老,但我还是非常喜欢26. You Make Me Feel &Westlife(西城男孩)& 27. Music &Madonna(麦当娜)& 28. Bye Bye Bye &N Sync(超级男孩)& 29. 2 Become 1 &spice girls(辣妹合唱团)& 30. As Long As You Love Me &Backstreet Boys& 这首也是非常不错的31. Never Say Goodbye &Bon Jovi& 相信这首歌是非常多人都喜欢的32. Take Me To Your Heart &Michael Learns To Rock& 33. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) &Mika& 歌很活泼34. Lonely &Nana& 35. Shake It Off &Mariah Carey(玛丽亚.凯莉)& 36. I Believe I Can Fly &R Kelly& 37. Because Of You &98乐队& 38. Seasons In The Sun &Westlife(西城男孩)& 39. The Power Of Love &Celine Dion(席琳迪翁)& 40. Blue Moon &Elvis Presley(猫王)&
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
玛利雅.凯莉:《Touch My Body》《HERO》《byebye》《migrate》《We Belong Together》
艾薇儿:《When You're Gone》《Girlfriend》《Complicated》
小甜甜布兰妮:《Piece Of Me》《Gimme More》《Baby One More》《TimeLucky》
vitas:《星星》《歌剧2》《永恒的吻》
后街男孩:《Unbreakable》《As Long As You Love Me》《I Want It That Way》《My love 》
糖果盒子:《That night》《Life Is Cool》《libertychyna girl》
舞动精灵乐团:《god is a girl》《far away from home》《I need you vs i need you》《Holy Virgin》
西域男孩:《my love》《lay my love on you》《season in the sun》《I Have A Dream》
麦当娜:《Open Your Heart》《Music》
安七炫: 《...
额··好的!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
流行歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 heart简谱 的文章