2015年,现在都2015年放暑假时间了天气会热吗

翻译:1:这个暑假结束了。2:在假期间,天气很热,但我非常喜欢它。3:因为下午很热,所以我上午写作_百度知道
翻译:1:这个暑假结束了。2:在假期间,天气很热,但我非常喜欢它。3:因为下午很热,所以我上午写作
它花费了我三个小时或更多。(急急急,然后去游泳:这个暑假结束了:以这种方式。6。9,我也成为一名游泳运动员:我通常在6点半起床:早饭后!。8,和做一些数学题翻译:我直到5点或6点才回家。12。2。3。11。7,然后锻炼半个小时,我很开心的度过了假期,天气很热!,我的朋友过来看我:有时:在假期间:1!快点啊:我下午在外面度过。10:我在学习上取得了很大成绩(make
progress)。5。4,但我非常喜欢它,我开始读英语和语文,所以我上午写作业:因为下午很热:我学习十分努力和提高(improve)很多,和我花数小时听音乐,我认为它非常有趣
提问者采纳
during the vacation、after the breakfast,i think it&#39,i have a very happy holiday12、i did not go back home untill 5 or 6 o&#39,then i go to swimming、because afternoon is very hot ,my friends come over、i studied very hard and improved a lot8、it cost me 3 hours or more7,the weather was hot1、sometimes、i speclock10、this summer vacation is over2;s really interesting9、i usually get up at half past 6、in this way,then i exercise for half an hour5、i make much progress in study, i start to read english and chinese and do some math homework6,and listen to music for many hours11,but i still liked it3,so i write homework in the morning4
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2015天气会比往年热吗_百度知道
2015天气会比往年热吗
提问者采纳
应该不会,今年很多地方都偏暖,明年也许就偏冷了
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
还得请气象专家解答解答
应该是一样
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译今天天气很好,太阳很刺眼.这么热的天气,竟然停水了!所有的地方都没有水.听说需要停3天.现在正值暑假,天气非常的热,每天都要出很多的汗,没有水,要怎么生活.现在只有盼望政府尽_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译今天天气很好,太阳很刺眼.这么热的天气,竟然停水了!所有的地方都没有水.听说需要停3天.现在正值暑假,天气非常的热,每天都要出很多的汗,没有水,要怎么生活.现在只有盼望政府尽
英语翻译今天天气很好,太阳很刺眼.这么热的天气,竟然停水了!所有的地方都没有水.听说需要停3天.现在正值暑假,天气非常的热,每天都要出很多的汗,没有水,要怎么生活.现在只有盼望政府尽快的处理好,把水还给我们.麻烦翻译一下,请不要使用翻译软件.
翻译:The weather is good today,with the sun shining bright.In such a hot day,it run out of water!Water failure is everywhere.It is heard that the situation will last for 3 days.It is summer holiday now with a very hot weather,we shed sweat everyday.How can we live without water?We have to wait for the government to give us water as soon as possible.
Today is a good weather with a blazing sunshine,but in such hot day, the water has been restricted! Water can not be found everywhere, it's been told that this situation will last for three days. Now ...
Weather is good today.Sun is glaring. The water is off on such a hot day. There is no water everywhere. Rumor says there will be three days before the water back on.Now is summer, one of few the hotes...2015今年天气会很热吗_百度知道
2015今年天气会很热吗
提问者采纳
我现在这边就很热了~~~你可以下载一个天气预报软件看看天气呢~~比如我用的人生日历

我要回帖

更多关于 2015年小学生放暑假 的文章

随机推荐