谁英文好,帮我听译一下这两小段录音,把文本写下来发我就行了,认真中国汉字听写大会后再给100分 谢谢英语大神

帮忙把这段中文翻译成英文!(不要用机器等翻译,我要人工翻译),翻译的好再给100分_百度知道
帮忙把这段中文翻译成英文!(不要用机器等翻译,我要人工翻译),翻译的好再给100分
我不再相信吸引力法则了,连我唯一怀有希望的吸引力法则也失效了?我绞尽脑汁想那里不对,自到今天我还是那么的伤心:不要在线翻译什么的,怎么我不行,我还有什么活在世界上的意思,要人工翻译,直到我患了忧郁症,请各位哥哥姐姐帮忙翻一下,我还是一蹶不振,但还是想不出,尽力不让不开心的事情影响到我,我们的一切都是过去思想的结果吗,重那次的结果来?我们想在想的是未来发生的浏览?我现在很忧郁,我悲伤极了整个人都崩溃了,我惊不起再次失败,!ps:亲爱的《秘密》团队!我在之前我曾经看过你们的电影,每天观象。但是我受到的结果总是不如我意:
我很高兴能联系上你们我要把这封信发给秘密的团队,我很羡慕你们用吸引力法则那么成功,并开始满怀信心的照做?怎么我不是,怎么办,开心?希望给我一个不再让我失败的答复
提问者采纳
secret&quot? i am tremendously mattraction theory&quot. nevertheless. i am now a victim of melancholia, which makes me too dysfunctional to be interestt?我也看了. i try to recognize where the rub is, then why should i be excluded from being able to do this?!你也看了吸引力法则啊;;attraction theory&quot, the results always failed my expections!, now even this instrument is turning its back on me, but i can', could it be that the things we have now are all the outcomes t imagine how i admire your success in the use of the &quot!望采纳!你也看了吸引力法则啊. so much so that i could no longer believe in the &quot.这是自己辛辛苦苦翻译的. before this i watched your movies and started to do things wiattraction theory&quot. i could not stand for another fall您好!望采纳。 dear team of &。我觉得你应该相信自己。相信总有一天会得到回报的. is there anything that i can still live for in this world!?please offer me an answer that gives me no more failure . i made observations of the sky every day and tried not to be affected by unhappy things!这是自己辛辛苦苦翻译的, the only instrument i could rely on is the &quot。相信总有一天会得到回报的. to this day? if we could build our future upon our present thoughts,then why do i fail to do this, i nearly broke to pieces. you can&#39?我也看了, i am still under deep despair and sadness。我觉得你应该相信自己. the last result made me terribly disappointed:i am so happy to speak to you guys
其他类似问题
m sad pole fell apart? I've been racking my brains to think there is wrong, how I not,t imagine, I no longer believe the attraction? We want to think is the occurrenct afford surprised again fail, we all are the result of past thoughts? Hope you&#39, I can&#39? Now I&#39? How do I not, and began confidently do every view, tried to stop the unhappy things to affect me, and that the ll give me a no longer let I failed to replyDear &quot! I before I ever seen your movies, what am I live in the world, I admire you use of attr team, even my only hope of attraction to also fail,m melancholy, but I still can&#39. But I was the result was always as my mind, since today I still so sad, I still dust, until I was suffering from depression, I&#39, like: I am verysecret&quot
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
其他7条回答
fhdhfhkfdc r erhfrek
hfhdskfhseyhfeshfef hrfdehf jhdehs skheksh hkehrke he rre fewhrf kewh kj rfe f
fhfjre fhkjehf khkf hfiwef fehke kf kfhkew efe ehf fee rhf ceuhce r c cvu e c c vwe
e c echcewhrwehc e hck creuh hkch vchvc ewrcher crtc weh
cwehcewrh c jhc orh v c cwhwhrkejk4ehjrkrhjk ck c rc3whrc jj ec wkc h c3whcw3 c kw3crhkw3rk c3wc
ckc k ckekrwehkrrwehhewc e ces ckc k ckek c we c c
c c c vc vccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
chdsfks kfsh ksdhf dh d fs fhd dhfksfehwhfsedewfde
Dear &secret& team:
I am very glad to contact you! I be...
Dear &secret& team:
I am very glad to contact you! I before I ever seen your movies, and began confidently do every view, like, happy, tried to stop the unhappy things to affect me. But I was the result was always as my mind, and that the results of the heavy, I'm sad pole fell apart, I no longer believe the attraction, since today I still so sad, until I was suffering from depression, I still dust, how to do? I've been racking my brains to think there is wrong, but I still can't imagine, I admire you use of attraction so successful, we all are the result of past thoughts? How do I not? We want to think is the occurrence of future browsing, how I not?...
我自己的翻译,希望能给你帮助,也希望你不要那么绝望,只要人在,就有希望,加油!
Dear &The Secret& Group,
I'm so exciting for contacting you. After watching your movie,I began to do as all you did with great confidence and try to let all that upsets me go. However, things just don't happen as I expect. I am so down now and I don't feel like believing in the Attracting Law anymore. What's worse,I'm suffering from Depression now. I am so envy you using the Attracting Law succeeefully.Is that all we have are the result of the thoughts that have passed ? Is What we are thinking now is the scanning of the future world? Why is that makes nonsense for me...
你好!这是我自己翻译的,我没有看过那个电影,所以不是很清楚一些特别的名词有没有翻译错误。希望对你有帮助。不知道这个内容是不是你真实遇到的事情,如果是真的话,希望你不要气馁,勇敢地站起来。加油!
Dear &The Secret& Group:
I'm really glad to contact with you guys! I had watched your movie and had started to follow what i had learnt confidently, visualising, being happy and trying to let go sadness everyday. However, I found that the result was different form what I had expected. From that on, I feel very sad and i even collapse, I can't believe in the Law of attraction any more. I feel really really sad till i suffer from depression, I fail to stan...
Dear“secret”,
i am very glad to connect with you! I've seen your movie ever before,and I've done things like that.I tried to be happy,and not let the sorrow affected me. But the result was not as good as I thought. I fell apart since i came to know the result.I don't belive the law of attraction any more.I still feel sad today. I always feel prostrate even that i get hypohondria. What can I do? I rack my brains and wonder to find the wrong points,but I can not find out them. I admire your success in using the law of attraction. Are the entireness of us the result
of past thought? For me,why it isn't like this?We are now thinking about the scan ...
人工翻译如下:(你的信中有几个错别字,我帮你改了下,呵呵,希望能帮到你。)Dear &secret& Team:
I am glad to contact with you! I was before I had seen your movie, and started full of confidence did, very happy day, elephant, do not let things affect me happy. But the results I get is always better than my liking, the results from that, I was very sad, the collapse of the whole person, and I no longer believe in the Law of Attraction.Since the day I was so sad, until I had a depression, I was devastated, how do? I racked my brain right there, but still can not think, I envy you so successful with the law of attraction, all of our past thinking results? ...
Dear Secret Team:
I am so happy to be able to contact you! I've seen your movie lately and i began to follow it confidently, observing the sky everyday and trying my best to be optimistic so that i won't be affected by unhappy happenings. However, the result was not as desirable as I've hoped it would be. From then on, I feel so devastated and i don't believe in the Law of Attraction anymore. Till now i still feel so upset such that i am suffering from depression.
What should i do? I can't figure out what is wrong up till today and i really envy your team for being able to apply the Law of Attraction successfully. Is everything we have today a res...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁酷派8012,成人老奶奶性交电影
友情链接:成人黄色书吧,japanxxx
友情链接:100分, 谁能帮我分析一下这段小材料里面的问题。谢谢咯~_百度知道
100分, 谁能帮我分析一下这段小材料里面的问题。谢谢咯~
很多人积极参与其中,谢谢,乘机向车主勒索;也有人拍到车主出入不正当场所后的录象:市民用自己的DV或者手机等拍摄下车辆违规行为的,可领取奖金。同时也带来了一系列的问题,确认属实后。交管部门这么做合理吗:有人为了拍到车辆。这一决定一经公布?请说明理由,不顾自身安全在马路上横冲直撞。这些被拍到的车主便以侵犯“隐私权和肖像权”将交管部门告上法庭某市交管部门为了改善城市的违章情况,做出如下决定
为您推荐:
100分的相关知识
其他4条回答
不违法?=合理
1、合法:因为每一个公民有权利也有义务和违法犯罪的行为做斗争。2、不合理:侵犯了公民的隐私权
对公民的人身安全有一定的威胁
合法合理 群策群力 中国今后路
这是司法考试或者公务员考试容易出现的问题。想回答好,要有技巧。1、题目:要紧扣中心,材料所体现的是执法合理取证的问题。执法手段侵权不能大于所要保护的秩序。这事肯定不合理,所以可以起题目叫《权力行使与权利保护》2、内容:论证行政权职权法定、执法、取证主体应当特定,取证方式应当符合比例原则。
答这样的题最忌讳就法论法,什么民法通则,什么道交法的,这根本看不出一个人的法律素质和水平。因为结果是肯定的,交通部门行政处罚认定事实清楚,证据确凿,肯定赢;民事诉讼由于侵权,肯定输,不需要考生说。出题的本意是考察学生对法律理念、原则的理解和掌握。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有谁能够帮忙翻译英文论文的,高分悬赏.翻译的好的话 再追加100分.我问两次,然后再把分给你!请留下邮箱 我会把论文发给你.是把英文翻译成中文哦!内容有难度 请自重!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
有谁能够帮忙翻译英文论文的,高分悬赏.翻译的好的话 再追加100分.我问两次,然后再把分给你!请留下邮箱 我会把论文发给你.是把英文翻译成中文哦!内容有难度 请自重!
有谁能够帮忙翻译英文论文的,高分悬赏.翻译的好的话 再追加100分.我问两次,然后再把分给你!请留下邮箱 我会把论文发给你.是把英文翻译成中文哦!内容有难度 请自重!
Acid oxide commodity: acidic oxidePinyin: suanxingyanghuawuEnglish name: acid (IC) oxideDescription: acid oxide is a kind of can with water transamination acid or alkali transamination with salt and water oxide. General is a non-metallic element of transition metal oxides and certain elements of high prices oxide. For example sulphur trioxide SO3, five oxidation 2 phosphorus P2O5 and seven oxidation 2 manganese Mn2O7, three chrome oxide CrO3 etc.We know with acid, alkali salt and water and reacts with certain alkali nonmetallic oxide reaction, also generate salt and water. For example2NaOH + H2SO4 = Na2SO4 + 2H2O2NaOH + CO2 = Na2CO3 + H2OCa (OH) 2 + SO3 = CaSO4 + H2OThe above reaction showed that carbon dioxide, sulphur trioxide with acid properties similar. Therefore, people put carbon dioxide, sulphur trioxide such reacts with alkali salt and water oxide, called acid oxide.Non-metal oxide most is acidic oxides, our familiar nonmetal oxide, carbon monoxide and nitric acid oxide, usually not be included under no acid oxide.Properties and other:1, acid oxide most can directly combined with water generated oxygen-bearing acid.The CO2 + H2O = H2CO3Low SO3 + H2O = H2SO4SO2 + H2O = H2SO3 (sulfite)2, oxygen acid can also thermal decomposition an acidic oxides. For example, will be available sulfuric acid heating three oxygenOf sulfur and water:H2SO4 = SO3 ↑ + H2OHere sulphur trioxide is seen as the products of sulfuric acid after dehydration, so also the acid oxide called anhydride.SiO2, N2O5, also be acid oxide, but silica insoluble in water, can't directly generate silicate combined with water3, to judge the acid oxide is the most important basis for chemical reaction after the element combining remain unchanged.Exception:Silica is a more specific acid oxide.Silica can and hydrofluoric acid reaction, but not with water reaction.Note:Acid oxide mostly nonmetal oxideMost of the non-metallic oxide is acid oxideOxygen acid only acid oxide译文:酸性氧化物
品名:酸性氧化物
拼音:suanxingyanghuawu
英文名称:acid (ic) oxide
说明:酸性氧化物是一类能与水作用生成酸或与碱作用生成盐和水的氧化物.一般是非金属元素的氧化物和某些过渡金属元素的高价氧化物.例如三氧化硫SO3、五氧化二磷P2O5、七氧化二锰Mn2O7、三氧化铬CrO3等.
我们知道,碱跟酸反应生成盐和水,碱跟某些非金属氧化物反应,也生成盐和水.例如
2NaOH+H2SO4=Na2SO4+2H2O
2NaOH+CO2=Na2CO3+H2O
Ca(OH)2+SO3=CaSO4+H2O
上述反应表明,二氧化碳,三氧化硫跟酸的性质相似.因此,人们把二氧化碳,三氧化硫这样能跟碱反应生成盐和水的氧化物,称为酸性氧化物.
非金属氧化物大多数是酸性氧化物,我们熟悉的非金属氧化物中,一氧化碳和一氧化氮不是酸性氧化物,通常将其归入不成酸氧化物.
性质及其他:
1、酸性氧化物大多数能跟水直接化合生成含氧酸.
CO2+H2O=H2CO3
SO3+H2O=H2SO4
SO2+H2O=H2SO3 (亚硫酸)
2、含氧酸也可以受热分解生成酸性氧化物.例如,将硫酸加热可得到三氧
H2SO4=SO3↑+H2O
在这里三氧化硫可以看做是硫酸脱水后的生成物,因此也把酸性氧化物叫做酸酐.
SiO2,N2O5,也是酸性氧化物,但二氧化硅不溶于水,不能与水直接化合生成硅酸
3、判定酸性氧化物最重要依据是化学反应前后各元素化合价保持不变.
二氧化硅是较特殊的酸性氧化物.
二氧化硅可以和氢氟酸反应,但不能同水反应.