两首歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁6月19号天天向上的歌曲_百度知道
6月19号天天向上的歌曲
要所有的,其中那个插曲的最好~!谢谢了~!
提问者采纳
090619期】Flo Rida-Touch Me【090619期】Britney Spears-Circus【090619期】Ne Yo-Mad【090619期】The Pussycat Dolls-Beep【090619期】Thalia-Tu Y Yo【090619期】Shawnna&Ludacris-Gettin&#39,楼主是想要天天向上所有插曲吗; Some Head【090619期】奥林匹克鼓号曲 这是19号全部的,可以去酷狗搜
提问者评价
呃~!谢谢了~!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
天天向上的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我就想知道李弘基6月19上天天向上是真的么?!_天天向上吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:302,296贴子:
我就想知道李弘基6月19上天天向上是真的么?!收藏
很多地方都在传,到底是不是真的啊?我好去看呀!
百度一下就不知道了嘛
前排,不用谢
不知道。。。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或天天向上的背景音乐_百度知道
天天向上的背景音乐
知道告诉声!!。非常感谢求天天向上的背景音乐那几个日本人跳舞时的背景音乐
home with me tonightThose flashing lights come from everywhereThe way they hit her I just stop and stareShe&#39, oh.I't even botherUnless you&#39, but I like itShe shuts the room downThe way she walks and causes a fussThe baddest in townShe&#39, but I.;m love stoned and I could swearThat she knowsTll find her on the floorBut you don&#39, oh, ohShe knows,s flawless like some uncut iceI hope she&#39, ohI s freaky and I like itListenShe grabs the yellow bottleShe likes the way it hits her lipsShe gets to the bottomIt sends her on a trip so rightShe might be goin's got a little more assDon' home with me tonightAnd all she wants is to danceThat's why she's got me love stonedMan I swear she's got me love stonedI s goin's got me love stonedMan I swear she' home with me tonightThose flashing lights come from everywhereThe way they hit her I just stop and stareShe's bad and she knowsI think that she knowsThose flashing lights seem to cause a glareThe way they hit her I just stop and stareShe&#39, oh., but I like itHve got that thing she likesI hope she's got me love stoned from everywhereShe's bad and she knowsI think that she knowsThose flashing lights come from everywhereThe way they hit her I just stop and stareShe&#39,re freaky,m love stoned from everywhere and she knowsI s bad and she knowsI think that she knowsThose flashing lights seem to cause a glareThe way they hit her I just stop and stareShe&#39!Let me put my funk on this one timeThose flashing lights come from everywhereThe way they hit her I just stop and stareShe's bad and she knowsI think that she knowsThose flashing lights come from everywhereThe way they hit her I just stop and stareShe's goin's got me love stonedMan I swear she's goin's why you&#39,s got me hookedIt just ain's bad and she knowsI think that she knowsShe' home with me tonightShe looks like a modelExcept she&#39, ohAnd now I walk around without a careShe'm love stonedShe&#39,t have a chanceUnless you move the way that she likesThat&#39,s freaky and she knows itShe's bad and she knowsI think that she knowsNow danceLittle girlYou's got me love stonedI think I&#39,s got me love stonedMan I swear she&#39, ohThose flashing lights come from everywhereThe way they hit her I just stop and stareI's got me love stoned from everywhereShe's freaky and she knows itShe&#39love stoned
Justin TimberlakeShe&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他2条回答
“饿狼传说”(by张学友)3)剩斗士出场音乐上半场:“风之甬道”(龙猫插曲)2)前田敦舞蹈团出场跳舞音乐:“Marry you”(by SJ-M)2)七头狼出场音乐:“映画 大奥 テーマ”(by石田胜范)2)天天兄弟出场音乐.汀布莱克)) 3)天天兄弟出场音乐:“More”(by Usher) 4)80年代爵士舞示范背景乐-“青苹果乐园”(by小虎队)5)90年代舞蹈示范&欧弟跳忍者舞-背景乐Every little step(by Bobby Brown)6)2000年para舞示范背景乐-“Para para sakura”(by郭富城)7)花式篮球背景乐- Organ Donor电影原声 (by Dj Shadow)下半场:1)开场歌曲:“Labels or love”4)长生不老出场音乐:1)开场音乐:“Lovestoned”(by Justin Timberlake贾斯汀
shinee 《ring ding dong》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 天天向上斗舞背景音乐 的文章

随机推荐