(<span id="post_unsupport-)
(<span id="post_support-)
(<span id="post_unsupport-)http:&#47;&#47;&#47;p62&#47;v_MTAyNjEwMDc1.html?pstyle=23 我需要这个视频中的音乐做背景音乐_百度知道
http:&#47;&#47;&#47;p62&#47;v_MTAyNjEwMDc1.html?pstyle=23 我需要这个视频中的音乐做背景音乐
com/p62/v_MTAyNjEwMDc1http.html.html.56://www
提问者采纳
where my Lunagirl at Yo. A bottle of Patron, where my Lunagirl at I want, yo Ts the one that&#39.com/programs/view/vkh1JArb-po/" target="_blank">s all good, where my Lunagirl at I want, bounce ya boulders like that Cleared myself of rap clichés in a snap No fancy rides or cute ass like that Only BMW&#39..Cause she&#39Lunaman Lunagirl <a href="cause I love it like that S girls others hate like that Saggy titties? Yo.; you shake yo&#39, my freaky freaky queen &#39.com/programs/view/vkh1JArb-po/歌词Huh, where my Lunagirl at Yo, Luna acts like that Blackin&#39;Cause she&#39;em beats like that Makin&#39;em like that Lunaman insane in the brain and I gots more game than skies got rain and, my freaky freaky queen &#39, where my Lunagirl at The one that nibbles on my jock just like a rat Gimme hickies in my neck as if she was a bat You can call Lunaman kinky like that It&#39, crooked teeth like that Even the one legged ones, to find, actin&#39;em raw Nasty hard-core, ask Felix Da Housecat Hs the one that&#39; ass just like that SCause she&#39, where my Lunagirl at I crazy like that It even makes a lovely chick cute like that And if ya don&#39, it&#39;s or straight up phat Only real hooters and the ones that flap So where my cute girl, to find, yeah, all my peepz in the front get down All my peepz in the back get down All my peepz on the left get down Where my Lunagirl at, my freaky freaky queen &#39;s the one that&#39://www, where my cute girl at Lt got a clue &#39;cause I’m born like that Luna cuckoo in the brain like that Lovin&#39, to find, Luna likes &#39, I love &#39, here comes another fat track Lunaman raw with &#39, the ones I wanna kill for The ones that buy their clothes at the 7-11 and shit So what the fuck.s gonna make Jimmy fly And rise to the skies So where my Lunagirl at (where my Lunagirl at now) Huh huh huh Like that, all my peepz in the front get down All my peepz in the back get down All my peepz on the left get down Where my Lunagirl at Cats wanna know why I’m crazy like that Ain&#39, Lunams gonna make Jimmy fly And rise to the skies So where my Lunagirl at (where my Lunagirl at now) Ts gonna make Jimmy fly And rise to the skies So where my Lunagirl at (where my Lunagirl at now) Yo;s freaky like that It’s all good &#39;t believe://www
提问者评价
非常感谢有效率补加5分
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【求助】谁有这个视频的模板,新人我需要修改这个视频再加内容_会声会影吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:348,974贴子:
【求助】谁有这个视频的模板,新人我需要修改这个视频再加内容收藏
我需要修改部分文字内容后面还需要加一点东西。虽然可以换一个差不多的模板做出来,但是还是想问问大家有没有一样的?谢谢啦,我很喜欢做视频,时间不长,希望大家给予指点
没有一样的,楼主自己做吧,这个不算很难的
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或波什:赢球很幸运 球队需要这场胜利- 在线观看 - 体育 - 乐视网
波什:赢球很幸运 球队需要这场胜利
下载到电脑
缓存至手机
转存到云盘
收藏成功!同时能自动追剧。
方式B免费发短信到手机
方式C下载APP到本机
英雄,快来抢沙发!
英雄,快来抢沙发!
乐视集团旗下网站
乐视网频道
乐视网旗下产品
乐视推荐:
京公网安备:
Copyright &
乐视网()All rights reserved.视频:朱利安-阿桑奇受访解密“维基解密”
极具争议的网站“维基揭密”收集并发布机密文件和视频。据传被美国政府传唤问询的其建立者Julian Assange,向TED主持人Chris Anderson讲述了该网站的建立和成就&#8212;&#8212;以及他的动机。该采访包含近期(4月)美国在巴格达的空袭镜头。
(请登录发言,并遵守)
Copyright & 1998 - 2015 Tencent. All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 我需要你 电影 的文章

随机推荐