在app store官方下载下载的sketch怎么汉化?

Sketch Club on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Sketch Club , get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Sketch Club
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Sketch Club provides not just fantastic tools to create but also motivation and inspiration to keep you going through an integrated online community. You can upload your sketches to let others rate and comment as well as enter daily challenges and fun weekly competitions with fabulous prizes! You can even create speed painting videos with direct uploads to YouTube as well as broadcast your own sketching livestreams! Come see what people are creating
Do you like features? Good news, Sketch Club has LOTS of those!! :) o Fluid multitouch canvas rotate and zoomo Uncluttered user interface with quick access to optional floating elements behind the canvaso Floating reference image, quick tool size and opacity controls, and pop up color swatcho Lots of settings to customize the app to your own unique preferenceso Universal binary you can use on all your iPads, iPhones, and iPod touches and send sketches betweeno Tightly integrated online community including a community brush library, backgrounds and coloring templatesTools o Sketch Club has a unique set of flexible digital brushes, pens, vector tools, old school pixel art, and fun procedural tools!o Each tool can function in a variety of modes adding to the canvas, restricted to only modify color leaving transparency intact, or erasingo Brush has 44 built in presets and new brushes can be created from photos, shared via e-mail and downloaded from the Sketch Club community brush library! o Pen tool has many presets to achieve different styles like calligraphy, fountain pen, and velocity or pressure based thicknesso Pen and Vector tools have configurable simplification and smoothing system to ensure clean lines with even shaky handso Vector tool can create smooth filled shapes, and even gradients o Smudge tool can smear, blend, and blur with any brush shape you chooseo All tools support freehand drawing as well as line, circle, and square shapes there's even mirroring for symmetric drawings like faces! Layers o Up to 20 layers with controls for opacity, compositing modes, and common functions like copying and mergingo Layer transform tool to move, resize, rotate, flip and even tile layers o Layer filters to easily adjust color, perform blurs, achieve cool effects and more! Import/Export/Share o Import from your photo library or iTunes file sharing o Export to e-mail in JPG, PNG (with or without transparency), PSD and native .sketchClub formats o Also sending to Facebook, iTunes file sharing, Dropbox, photo library and AirPrint printerso Load sketches, custom brushes, and pen or procedural presets directly from Mail app into Sketch Club Community o Daily challenges so you always have fun fresh ideas (there's even a fun idea generator!)o Live stream and chat directly from within Sketch Club as you draw! o Library of shared community templates and brushes directly in the app o Learn from other artists through tutorials, speed painting videos, and live classeso Become fans of other artists and grow your own fan base as you develop your skillso Forums, chat, and realtime collaborative drawing on the community whiteboard o Push notifications for activity on your sketches. Find out right away when people comment on your sketches, give them hearts, and when your sketches win in competitions! o Be inspired by over 800,000 works of art all created on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch!
What's New in Version 2.0.6
Another sweet batch of bug fixes for my favorite artists! ^_^Also check out the rad upgrades to the community brush library and groups in the community!
Oh and a bonus new procedural for you to play with - Stipply!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Absolutely the MOST Satisfying
..drawing/painting app I've ever used -- good on the phone, but especially incredible on the iPad! The very best thing about it is how instantly accessible the tools, modifiers, and colors are -- you can go from one set to another in a moment, change tools and sizes one after another without having to click OK between each choice or group, and that smooth navigation makes it feel like you* really *are* the pencil and the pen AND the paintbrush -- blissful. And the new update with the oil brush looks like it's going to be a lot of fun -- I've just been playing with it for the last few days, getting used to the effects. I love how the app is constantly being improved, always getting better, more innovative and more competitive, more intuitive, improving on things you thought were just basic so that you realize that the previous &good& wasn't even close to what could be done until you see the new updates. Thanks Sketch Club! ??
Great App but.......
This is an amazing app! Great tools and and a very pleasant community. I love the variety of things you can do and mess around with. But there are a few things that need fixing. First, on all the other apps I've had you can tap the drawing and see the 'playback' or how they drew their drawing. Secondly, when you go to search a drawing if you tap on a drawing in that search and then get out to keep scrolling you have to re type your search. Also, maybe for tags let people create their own tags because I don't see many popular draw tags in there. And finally, you should just have one whole gallery and then on the sides of the selected drawing put like 'top draws' or even 'more draws like like this'. Please take these into consideration because I believe that these will make the app just that much better. :)
Greatest App ever created...
I've been using this app for 5+ years. It's absolutely amazing! I fell in love with digital art bc of this app. The developer is so wonderful and constantly striving to make the experience better,
and to implement cutting edge technology as fast as it is available. I love the community! Everything is free. No ads ever! There are truly wonderful classes, (all recorded and available on demand), to teach all levels of artists unique techniques. Also the classes and tutorials teach all the capabilities of drawing app itself. Forget procreate. Amateur and professional artists, beginners young and old, this is the ESSENTIAL iOS drawing program. Love you all at SC! I have been sick and unable to post there, but I'm still drawing!!! ? -&NotSoBad& April 2015
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$2.99Category: Version: 2.0.6Size: 23.4 MBLanguages: English, Bokm?l, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, TurkishSeller: Jim ScottInfrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive ThemesInfrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceInfrequent/Mild Horror/Fear ThemesCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&80 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&2852 Ratings
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Garden Sketch on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store…If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Garden Sketch by Sky Mark Media Inc., get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I have iTunes to open it now.
Garden Sketch
By Sky Mark Media Inc.
Description
** The Garden Sketch App is Here!**As gardeners, we know the importance of having a plan. Garden Sketch is an interactive sketchbook designed for gardeners to visualize, map, and communicate landscape ideas for your yard and makes garden design easy.Using colourful, evocative shapes, Garden Sketch sets your imagination free. Visually explore the placement of flowers, shrubs, trees, hedges, and structures to design your your ideal yard. When your design is ready, you have your idea in mind, show it to others for advice and feedback with our easy to use tools for sharing and printing.Features Include:* Create any number of unique plans for your property.* Draw with the skill of a talented plant artist with expressive shapes and colours* Arrange plants, shrubs, hedges, trees, and a collection of common garden structures as you like them* Add notes to identify plants and other features * Export plans by saving to your photos, sending by email or posting on Facebook and TwitterWith beautiful, easy to use shapes and drawing tools, Garden Sketch is the gardener's companion that
feeds and frees your imagination.Built by and for gardeners, Garden Sketch doesn't overload you with plant detail. Create a clear, visual plan with Garden Sketch, then head out into the sunshine to plant. Download Garden Sketch on your iPad and start planning tomorrow's dream garden today! Spread the word to your gardener friends! Garden Sketch has landed, and is looking to grow. Try us it out, and tell us what you'd like to see.
What's New in Version 1.1
Thank you to the early adopters who downloaded Garden Sketch! We look forward to seeing your garden plans, so talk to us on Twitter @gardensketchapp and visit our gardening blog . We love hearing your feedback, so let us know what you think with an App Store review, or write to us from the app and we’ll respond.Changes in this update:- Improved the overall speed of the app, especially when opening plans- Improvements for the beautiful new iOS 8- Hedges snap into place when placed close to each other- White plants and deciduous trees added- Use Metric or Imperial measures on your property- Reduced app download and storage size- A new app icon- Zoom levels are more controlled now- Houses are now easier to resize- Various small fixes. It’s the little things!Thanks again for using Garden Sketch.
iPad Screenshots
Customer Reviews
A must-have app for DIY gardeners
This fun app helps my imagination run wild! The moveable, colorful shapes allow me visualize what is possible in my garden. I can't wait to implement my new ideas this Spring!
I live on a pie shaped lot.... This app is only for those on a square or rect. Shaped lot. Boo!
Customers Also Bought
$2.29Category: Version: 1.1Size: 5.2 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Sky Mark Media Inc.Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Customer Ratings
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application.
All Versions:
&&&&&10 RatingsSketch Me! on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Sketch Me! by Bluebear Technologies Ltd., get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Sketch Me!
By Bluebear Technologies Ltd.
Description
The #1 Sketch App on the AppStore. Over 9 million downloads.------------------------Former No.1 App in the USA, France, Italy, Spain, Thailand, Malaysia, Equador, Belgium, Portugal, Israel, Taiwan, Germany, Argentina, Ireland and many more.------------------------Sketch Me! is a simple, fun app that lets you convert your photos into sketches by applying up to six different image effects. What people are saying:"A wonderful app that converts pictures into sketches. We love it when we come across a novel piece of technology made available in an app." - "While Sketch Me! only does one thing, it does it really well. Go ahead and download it, you'll be surprised by how much fun taking "artistic" pictures." - AppdiscoverCheck out a video review of version 1.0 by iPawdTouch:/watch?v=pHvVbvnREjwWe've added some great new features since!---------Main Features:- Supports Facebook and e-mail so you can easily share your sketches with your friends, as well as save them to your iPhone.- Features an easy-to-use interface. You can use your finger to move an image around on the screen to find its best position. You can also zoom in and out through the pinch gesture.- Split screen mode (as shown in icon), where only one half of the photo is shown in sketch.- Adjustable sketch parameters mean that you can have extra control over how the sketch effect turns out.- Now featuring 7 different sketch effects------------------------The Sketch Me! effect can be applied to any image. Best results are obtained by using a picture with a bright/white background.Please send all feedback and suggestions to . We love to hear your ideas.
What's New in Version 1.995
iPhone Screenshot
Customer Reviews
Crazy Dogs!!!!!!!
One day a guy who lives in the talking T.V. box was looking right at me. He was telling me dogs are crazy man. He says &HEY YOU!! Yeah you watching this right now on your couch in your underwear.&I wasn't just sitting in my underwear, I had shorts on. But I had underwear underneath my shorts! So I knew he must have been talking to me!! Any who he says &Dogs are crazy! And they are slowly taking over the world!! Make sure to go to the iTunes App Store and purchase the SKETCH ME app. They have the tinfoil hat that you need so that the MLB satellites can't read your mind.&I don't know if this app has my tinfoil hat or not. And the reason for that is, simply I haven't had time to explore the app much. Within 3 mins of opening it, I was prompted to write a review. Hence the reason for only 2 stars on my rating. Does this app sell tinfoil hats, used socks, or perhaps the pins they put on fire extinguisher handles? I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA IN THE WORLD!! I know what it says it will do. But can't even confirm that yet. Maybe give someone a chance to explore your product. A chance to confirm that it even works, before you prompt for a review on your product? Just a thought. Now if you will excuse me I would like to continue searching for my tinfoil hat on this app.
Out of this world FABULOUS!
This ap is a hoot. I do wish you could send completed sketch via text message. FB is not ready to receive and that is disappointing. But this is easy to use, with lots of options. Some sketches are more story telling than the actual picture .
Great work guys!
This app is awesome
This app is great it makes all pictures look so majestic it takes much better pictures than any other phone
Customers Also Bought
FreeCategory: Version: 1.995Size: 30.0 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Bluebear Technologies Ltd.Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&74 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&17187 Ratings
More iPhone Apps by Bluebear Technologies Ltd.
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Sketch下载|Sketch V3.3.2 官方Mac版下载-杂类工具|零度软件园
_官方软件下载_绿色软件_游戏下载_值得信赖的下载站!
您的位置:
Sketch V3.3.2 官方Mac版
Sketch相关软件
Sketch软件介绍
软件标签:
Sketch mac版是mac上一个创新和新的眼光看待矢量绘图软件。其故意简约的设计是基于无限的规模和层次的绘图空间,免费调色板,面板,菜单,窗口和控件。虽然使用简单,它提供了功能强大的矢量绘图和文字工具,如完美的布尔运算,符号,和强大的标尺,参考线和网格。Sketch注意事项  V3.0.4中文汉化版,来自网友分享(感谢Sketch中文社区的doubley2000为大家制作了Sketch3.04中文汉化版)。  请注意windows下和mac替换文件不大一样的,win 下如果存在同名文件夹,覆盖时会合并,对原有文件夹的文件无影响,MAC下直接覆盖,原文件夹消失。我第一个包含有所有文件,用迅雷下载下来双击就能运行,Safari就不行,这个app里的Contents如果覆盖到英文版能运行;第二个包不完整,只是我改动的,如果直接覆盖就会替换原有文件,需要把底层的MACOS下的sketch覆盖原文件,Resources下的文件覆盖原文件,不然文件就不全了,当然无法运行。Sketch功能介绍  - 简单但功能强大的接口,内置的OS X的狮子和山狮  - 优化的视网膜和非Retina显示屏  - 强大的造型,多重阴影,多个填充,渐变,混合,模糊,噪点多...  - 灵活的布尔操作简单的图形组合成复杂的形状  - 画板及切片出口多个图像出一个单一的文件  - 自动@ 2X出口的视网膜图形  - 独特的颜色(与RGB和HSB模式)和字体选择器  - 美丽的原生文本渲染和文本样式  - 向量和像素变焦,拉近与无限的矢量精度或个别像素  - 多站和径向渐变编辑右侧的画布中。强大的所见即所得的渲染。  - PDF,EPS和SVG的进口和出口的支持  - 共享与链接图层样式的自动更新彼此  - 功能强大,易于使用的矢量工具  此外,设计师在以下几个方面将享受以下功能:  为Web和UI设计  - 复制CSS样式到剪贴板(包括梯度! )  - 切片:将出口作为画布上的图像区域  - 960px网格,用更先进的网格选项的支持  - 多页的单个文件里面支持  用于图标设计师  - 画板,画板每一个是自己的小帆布  - iOS的图标模板  - 像素网格  - 像素效果,如高斯和运动模糊更新日志  更新到最新的cocoascript。  增加了插件的shouldkeeparound性能实验的支持。  修正了一个错误,改变字体可能不更新字体重量弹出。  修正了一个错误,矢量工具可以在错误的画板。  修正了一个错误,布局网格重违约开放。  修正了一个错误,编辑一个文本层可使其位置跳。  修正了一个错误,文本编辑时会消失。  修正了一个错误,缩放和平移竟然会放大你1%。  修正了一个错误,输出层可能出口的不正确的宽度。  围绕一个布局网格在画板上的改进。  小的性能改善时,拖动对象的大型文件。  在复制多个对象的性能改进。  修正了一个错误,不透明的工具提示会覆盖RGBA数。  修正了一个错误,添加和拖动一个指南将添加太多的撤消步骤。  修正了一个错误,调整artboards不会更新检查员宽度/高度域。  提高了脚本支持的固定在某些情况下可能导致意外的脚本。  修正了一个不速之客时添加新的文字层。  修正了一个错误,一个空的样式名称可以使检查员的部分消失。  x和y域的形状检查员现在显示坐标基于父图板代替页。  标志的形状处理现在更新检查员的点的坐标。  图像可以透视变换一次。  修正了一个错误,一个隐藏的层列表将显示在一个新的文档中的一个空白区。  修正了一个错误时,启用网格的撤销。  重命名输出层现在正确更新检查员。  触控板捏放大再放大到鼠标的位置。  修正了一个错误,你不能拖出来填补或阴影去除。  修正了一个错误,旋转的子路径拖出来的群体可以放大屏幕上留下的文物。  修正了一个错误,素描可能崩溃当层得到了一定规模。  标准系统颜色选择器可以再次被用来选择颜色。  安排&锁现在正确地禁用artboards。  修正了一个错误,”粘贴到位”没有选择粘贴在错误的位置。  屏幕颜色拾取器现在看起来更黑暗的背景。  你现在还可以按Alt中途拖动开始复制。  你现在可以暂时隐藏的矢量点按住Option键编辑模式。  修正了一个错误,文字层可以无限宽的时候改变他们的大小与其他层。
Sketch预览图片
Sketch V3.3.2 官方Mac版下载地址
Sketch V3.3 官方Mac版电信下载: 网通下载: 专用下载:Sketch V3.3.2 官方Mac版[APP Store下载]电信下载: 网通下载: 专用下载:
猜你还喜欢
Sketch下载说明零度破解版软件均来自互联网,如有侵犯您的版权,请与我们联系。
发现很多朋友都不知道怎么下载Sketch,请点击右上方的 下载帮助 可以看到具体的下载办法。
零度所有软件经过严格安装检测,保证不会有任何病毒木马等信息,请大家放心使用;大家在安装的时候务必留意每一步的Next;强烈推荐使用 网际快车 或 迅雷下载 下载本站软件以获取最佳的下载速度。
本站提供的软件,统一的解压缩密码是:。
零度提供的软件包含破解版和注册码均收集自互联网,如果上述行为侵犯了您的权益,请,我们将第一时间处理。
如果您觉得零度还不错,请把零度加入到您的收藏夹里 以便下一次的访问 ^-^ ^-^
我要评论Sketch
(您的评论需要经过审核才能显示)
本类精品软件
38.8M / 多国语言 / 10.0
813KB / 简体中文 / 10.0
3.8M / 简体中文 / 10.0
7.8M / 简体中文 / 10.0
216KB / 简体中文 / 10.0
592KB / 多国语言 / 10.0