131开头的号码是中国连通的,光看开头这3位看不出是哪的,你必须提供前7位才能查出手机号码的归属地,我建议你提供号码的前7位让大伙帮你查查看
提问者评价
现在没必要查了不过非常谢谢大家
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
手机号码的相关知识
按默认排序
其他8条回答
///" target="_blank">http131开头的只能说明是中国联通,全国各地的联通都有可能是131开头的它后面的那四位才能确定是哪个省市的不好意思把号全说出来可以自己到这个网站去查<a href="http.ip138.ip138://www
131后面是4个数字才能判断地区的哦!
131是联通的但具体是哪个地区的,要手机号前7位
光有开头三位只知道是联通的,不可能知道是哪里的
只能知道是联通的,要知道是哪儿的,得看中间四位
131是联通的~
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译请用人工翻译,请问行李托运处在哪儿?我从中国来,不会说英语,需要您的帮助.请您帮我打电话联系他,电话号码是:135XXXXXXXX.请您告诉他我的位置.他搭乘的航班已经起飞,将于当地时间5_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译请用人工翻译,请问行李托运处在哪儿?我从中国来,不会说英语,需要您的帮助.请您帮我打电话联系他,电话号码是:135XXXXXXXX.请您告诉他我的位置.他搭乘的航班已经起飞,将于当地时间5
英语翻译请用人工翻译,请问行李托运处在哪儿?我从中国来,不会说英语,需要您的帮助.请您帮我打电话联系他,电话号码是:135XXXXXXXX.请您告诉他我的位置.他搭乘的航班已经起飞,将于当地时间5点准时到达伦敦机场.
1.where can I check these luggage?2.I am from China.I cannot speak English,can you help me please?3.Please help me to give him a call ,his phone number is 135XXXXXXXX.4.Could you please tell me his position?5.The flight he hitched has taken off,and it will arrive in London at 5 o'clock local time.
Where's the Luggage check-in?I'm from China and I can't speak English well. Would you please help me?Please help me call this number to connect him, 135xxxxxxxx.Please him the position I am now.The flight he takes had already taken off. It will arrive at Lodon Airport at 5:00 local time.
我只会2、3、4句:2.I can't speak Engilsh because I come from China,need you help.3.Help me call him,please.NO. is 135XXXXXXXXXXX4.Tell him where is me.
Where's the Luggage check-in? I can't speak Engilsh because I come from China,need you help. Please help me to give him a call ,his phone number is 135XXXXXXXX. Tell him where is me.The flight he hitched has taken off,and it will arrive in London at 5 o'clock local time.
Where's the Luggage check-in? I'm from China and I can't speak English well. Would you please help me? Please help me call this number to connect him, 135xxxxxxxx. Please him the positi...
Could you tell me the luggage is checked and in somewhere? I come from China, do not can speak English, help to need you. Please help me to make the telephone communication to him, the telephone numbe...
1.Ask where the baggage consignment does occupy? 2.I from China, will not speak English, will need your help. 3.Asks you to help me to telephone to contact with him, the telephone number is:...
Will the baggage check-in where ?I am from China, do not speak English, need your help。Would you please help me contact him call the telephone number is: 135 XXXXXXXX.Would you please tell him my position.He take flight Has been taking off on time will be 5:00 local time at London airport.

我要回帖

更多关于 021是哪里的号码 的文章

随机推荐