求kyson facer翻唱的night changes 伴奏MP3

问题补充&&
re only getting older babyAnd I're only getting older babyAnd I've been thinking **ut it latelyDoes it ever drive you crazyJust how fat want it to stopMoving too fastMoon is lighting up her skinShe'round her headHe&#39, babyIt will never change翻唱达人Kyson Facer翻唱One Direction热单Night ChangesGoing out tonightChanges into something redHer mother doesn't like that kind of dressEverything she never had she's nothing to be afraid ofEven when the night changesIt will never change?Everything that you't even know it yetH**ing no regrets is all that she really wantsWe&#39?Everything that you've ever dreamed ofDisappearing when you w**e upBut there've ever dreamed ofDisappearing when you w**e upBut there've been thinking **ut it latelyDoes it ever drive you crazyJust how fat forgetH**ing no regrets is all that she really wantsWe's waiting, doesn't like that kind of dressReminds her of a missing piece of innocence she lostWe&#39?Everything that you&#39, hides behind a cigaretteHs nothing to be afraid ofEven when the night changesIt will never change me and youGoing out tonightChanges into something redHer mother doesn're only getting older babyAnd I've ever dreamed ofDisappearing when you w**e upBut there's nothing to be afraid ofEven when the night changesIt will never change me and youCve bee......余下全文>>
渊源♂ &6-04 23:22
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
请随着白天和夜晚之间的温度变化而多穿或少穿衣服。
热心网友&6-04 16:04
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by求Jada Facer翻唱的young and beautiful其中一段歌词_百度知道
求Jada Facer翻唱的young and beautiful其中一段歌词
听着好像和原曲的歌词不太一样= =请看一下这个链接下的mv http://www, he makes me shine like diamonds 他是太阳.bilibili,让他进场Father tell me if you can
神灵请给我回答All that grace:53的歌词她翻唱后进行了修改..tv/video/av923878/求大大翻译~~这是原曲这一段的歌词,让我沉沦疯狂 He&#39,让我如钻石夺目;ll let me 让他随行...bilibili://www, all that body   all that face makes me wanna party 优雅气场2:28-2
提问者采纳
ll let me in让我随行,让我进场Father tell me of my fate 神灵告诉我命运的方向Oh that grace, oh that glory 那恩泽,那荣耀Oh thou face you judge my life story 您的脸庞 你审视着我人生的剧场You&#39Dear lord when I get to heaven 上帝在上,当我去至天堂Please open up the gate圣洁之门可否为我敞When I come tell me that you&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
beautiful的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
但我的灵魂疼痛我知道你会的,当我不再年轻,辉煌,当我到了天堂请让我把我的男人当他来告诉我.baidu歌曲名称,当我不再年轻:了不起的盖茨比(乐从巴兹鲁曼的电影)年轻://music,但我的灵魂疼痛我知道你会的:拉娜德尔雷专辑,本来我的蛋糕现在钻石,如果你可以哦恩典,我得到nothiyg但我的灵魂疼痛我知道你会,美丽拉娜德尔雷 BR /&gt,你会在你的节目和所有我认识了你漂亮的脸蛋和电魂你还会爱我,我知道你会我知道你会你还会爱我:年轻,我知道你会我知道你会你还会爱我,美丽你还会爱我时,当我已年不再美丽我见过的世界上,当我得到了什么;我见过的世界所做的这一切,他让我闪耀着钻石般你还会爱我.com/song/" target="_blank">http,你让我父亲告诉我,我知道你会我知道你会你会还爱我,当我得到了什么,当我不再年轻貌美你还会爱我,哦那身哦那张脸让我想党他是我的阳光,七月中旬当你和我永远野生疯狂的日子里,点燃它作为我的舞台现在窜天使在新的时代现在夏天天热,当我不再美丽你还会爱我,城市的灯光你会和我一起玩的方式就像一个孩子你还会爱我,贝沙湾现在炎热的夏天夜晚,美丽歌手,当我不再美丽你还会爱我,当我不再年轻貌美你还会爱我,摇滚该这样.baidu,当我已年不再美丽亲爱的主,美丽
<a href="http://music
Dear lord when I get to heaven please open up the gatewhen i come sign me that u let me infather tell me of my fateAll that grace, all that gloryall that face you judge my life storyyou are my sun you make me shine like diamonds 当听力做的... 能力有限并不太确定
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小帅哥Kyson Facer不插电超赞翻唱小破团One Dir...
方式一:扫一扫
支持各类二维码扫描软件
方式二:发一发
免费发送App到手机
看不清验证码不正确
该短信不收取任何费用
方式三:下一下
下载App观看
还有更多攻略和游戏礼包等着你
嵌入代码:
这个支持手机播放哦
专区热点·
大家都在看
手机看视频
安静的曼女神
Angell_安安
微微?想简单爱
文森特丶v1ncent求ろん翻唱的 last night,good night下载 音频视频皆可_百度知道
求ろん翻唱的 last night,good night下载 音频视频皆可
提问者采纳
Good Night 歌った Ver?shareid=&uk=" name="[bilisound]Last Night请下载附件<file fsid="" link="/share/link.ろん[P1][av66374]
提问者评价
其他类似问题
音频视频的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 james kyson lee 的文章

随机推荐