上传者IP:123.160.184.138 上传时间: 18:50:50
音乐名称:
音乐大小:2.72MB
外链次数:1
外链地址://10/.mp3
《》在线视听
Mc小洲 放开你的手.mp3是里的一首。如果觉得歌曲好听,就将要听舞曲网告诉你的朋友,尽在要听dj网()要听舞曲网因你们而精彩。copyright &
all rights reserved .求歌名。就是这个叼毛喊MC的背景音乐. 酷狗可以搜索:MC小毛驴疯狂连麦呐喊 求曲子名字._百度知道
求歌名。就是这个叼毛喊MC的背景音乐. 酷狗可以搜索:MC小毛驴疯狂连麦呐喊 求曲子名字.
我有更好的答案
QQ飞车里的音乐, right now(na na na )-icon
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁mc小州2013经典语录2从大概1分44秒那里开始的伴奏那首英文歌是什么歌_百度知道
mc小州2013经典语录2从大概1分44秒那里开始的伴奏那首英文歌是什么歌
知道的说一下
Compass-Shawn McDonaldHow small we are, underneath these starsAnd I’m searching for truth with all my heartTell me where’s my head, for I’m a strangerPushing my way through the crowded streetsThis is uncharted territorySo let love be the compass, love be the compass, loveSo let love be the compass, love be the compass, loveWhen the sky grows dark and the ways unknownCome awaken my heart and guide me home‘Cause You are, the lifeline, in my soulLet love be the compassSo many times I’ve wrecked along the wayBut I’m getting up and pressing through todayI’ve got my sights on new beginningsIt’s just a matter of time, deliverance is comingAnd I’m still runningSo let love be the compass, love be the compass, loveSo let love be the compass, love be the compass, loveWhen the sky grows dark and the ways unknownCome awaken my heart and guide me home‘Cause You are, the lifeline, i珐担粹杆诔访达诗惮涧n my soulLet love be the compassAs the sun ascends, my heart glows brightThe darkest night, this beating lightTo YouYes, I'll fight for YouAnd I will take my stand on the battle lineHeart in hand, my tears run dry for You,For You, for YouYes, I do it for YouSo let love be the compass, love be the compass, loveSo let love be the compass, love be the compass, loveWhen the sky grows dark and the ways unknownCome awaken my heart and guide me home‘Cause You are, the lifeline, in my soulLet love be the compassLet love be the compassYour love is breaking up the dark
来自团队:
其他类似问题
经典语录的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 mimimimi是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐