[定价:¥]
在线客服:
服务支持:
2015人教版小学一年级语文数学英语课本全套共3本上册教材教科书小学一年级数学上册课本
加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
服务承诺:
京东平台卖家销售并发货的商品,由平台卖家提供发票和相应的售后服务。请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
加载中,请稍候...
电子商品迷(辽宁)
alanwill(北京)
建哥1980(四川)
jd_138116cvs()
高雅1514(黑龙江)
PuffyHo(广东)
张潇月2012(山东)
chuhuanying(内蒙古)
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...共92页 / 共288题
Look at the pictures and title in the passage. What do you think the passage is about?
Read the passage and answer the questions.1.What are the two events in the passage?2.When did they happen?Reading the Title and First SentencesThe title can be helpful for you to understand a text. It is also a good idea to read the first sentence of each paragraph before you read the whole text.& & & & & & & & & & & & & &Do You Remember What You Were Doing?People often remember what they were doing when they heard the news of important events in history. In America, for example, many people remember what they were doing on April 4,1968. This was an important event in American history. On this day, Dr.Martin Luther King was killed. Although some people may not remember who killed him, they remember what they were doing when they heard the news.Robert Allen is now over 50, but he was a school pupil at that time. "I was at home with my parents," Robert remembers. "We were eating dinner in the kitchen when we heard the news on the radio. The news reporter said, 'Dr.King died just 10 minutes ago'. My parents were completely shocked! My parents did not talk after that, and we finished the rest of our dinner in silence."More recently, most Americans remember what they were doing when the World Trade Center in New York was taken down by terrorists. Even the date-September 11,2001-has meaning to must Americans.This was a day Kate Smith will never forget. She remembers working in her office near the two towers. "My friend shouted that a plane just hit the World Trade Center! I didn't believe him at first, but then I looked out the window and realized that it was true. I was so scared that I could hardly think clearly after that."
共92页 / 共288题www.710av__亚洲情色影音先锋无码黄色网站

我要回帖

更多关于 交警出具事故认定书后 的文章

随机推荐