歺饮三严三实主题演讲稿演讲稿范文,急用?谢谢

英语作文:根据下面五点,作一个关于中英不同习俗的讲座,并写一份发言稿.1.见面寒暄;2.餐桌礼仪;3.接收礼物;4.公共交通;5.日常饮食.谢谢!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文:根据下面五点,作一个关于中英不同习俗的讲座,并写一份发言稿.1.见面寒暄;2.餐桌礼仪;3.接收礼物;4.公共交通;5.日常饮食.谢谢!
收礼物;4.公共交通;5.日常饮食.谢谢!字数在120到200个词之间。
Hello!I am docter zhao.Since march,Mexico and the united state of each successive H1N1 influenza outbreak,become a global concern of the public health emergencies.Find some human cases of influenza pandemic influenza infections H1N1,most is a direct contact with the people have.Our Chinese is not exceptional also,now,a global attention the outbreak,so I made a survey this epidemic,here is my Suggestions,about prevention influenza pandemic measures H1N1.In the prevention,need not go unless people influenza vaccine inoculation.The correct approach:1:have enough sleep,especially the sudden onset of high fever should pay attention to.For those who show physical discomfort,the symptoms of fever and cough,avoid close contact with,2 and develop good personal hygiene,especially after contact public goods to wash your hands to touch your eyes,nose and mouth,When sneezing and coughing with paper towel should cover your mouths and noses,Indoor keep ventilation,etc.3 and nutritious food and exercise more to use soap to wash their hands,thoroughly wash hands,Born in cooking,especially pork,poultry should pay special attention to.4,can consider to wear mouth-muffle,reducing the possibility of transmission,Exercising,reduce pressure,enough nutrition.Everyone should be strengthened.But if notice the individual is wholesome,once a cold symptoms immediately went to a hospital for medical treatment,flu is not fearful.So we face the outbreak,we don't panic,also cannot treat STH lightly.
该方法方法反反复复飞哥哥哥哥法国帅哥问题补充&&
看头象,帮你原创一份。
东南工作室&4-27 20:15
,中英都要
_Q是Q&4-27 19:04
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &