2015cctv5nba季后赛速度与激情7宣传曲曲是什么

2010年NBA季后赛宣传曲出没?什么名字?_百度知道
2010年NBA季后赛宣传曲出没?什么名字?
提问者采纳
take it up higher, Get it on the floor, Ys when under pressure with seconds left I show up, I can feel it, I'm that luster in the mirror, scream it out louder, I't wait to feel it, Gotta s when under pressure with seconds left I show up, Tm the closer,all bin patiently waiting, Tm all, give it more, Never quittin&#39. I go hard, I create the feeling that keep em coming back, finisher, Gotta push it to the limit, take it up higher, Cos I can&#39. Know y&#39. [CHORUS x2] If m that luster in the mirror., And light it up,m an animal. That&#39,m a beast, I&#39, I know you need me. Get out both your hands, Get it on the floor,m an animal. Know y' don&#39, I't believe in that. [VOCAL SEGMENT] Gotta t stop. [VOCAL SEGMENT] [CHORUS X 2] If you really want more, winner, And light it up, I&#39Usher的
《more》 MoreWatch me as I dance in up the spotlight- Listen to all the people screaming I&#39, But if I stop then just know tham the closer, give it more, So captivating when I get it on the floor, I&#39, if you more (and) more, Gall bin patiently waiting, I can feel it, I'm a beast, give it more, Iaite But I&#39, bring out the fire, I&#39, I&#39, scream it out louder, Cos I create the feeling that keep em coming back, Gotta push it to the limit, can&#39, scream it out louder.. more, s&#39, And light it up. That&#39,m in the zone. [CHORUS x2] If you really want more, take it up higher
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
nba季后赛的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
亚瑟小子的。 more。你可以百度一下视频。
真全面。。。。。。。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌曲 NBA系列之 amazing 经典的季后赛宣传曲 歌手 NBA
热卖大片12345678910最新上映12345678910
经典的NBA歌曲!!!!在中央五播比赛时发现的。。。。一直很喜欢!!!O(∩_∩)O~喜欢的朋友顶顶哦 !!!
热度 29730
3 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
NBA系列之 amazing 经典的季后赛宣传曲
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
下载ST手机版( / )
相关专辑:
It’s amazing, I’m the reason 这真神奇,我就是原因Everybody fired up this evening所有人把今夜点燃I’m exhausted, barely breathing 我筋疲力尽,无法呼吸Holding on to what I believe in 但我仍坚持我所相信的东西(但我仍坚持我的信仰)[Chorus] No matter what, you’ll never take that from me 无论什么,你都休想从我这夺走My reign is as far as your eyes can see 我的统治无处不在。It’s amazing, so amazing, so amazing, so amazing (x2) 这真神奇,如此神奇,真TM神奇。。。。。。It’s amazing这真神奇I’m a monster, I’m a killer 我是怪物,我是杀手I know I’m wrong 我知道我错了I’m a problem 我是个问题人物That’ll never ever be solved 永远也不会变好[Chorus] And no matter what, you’ll never take that from me 无论什么,你都休想从我这夺走My reign is as far as your eyes can see 我的统治无处不在It’s amazing, so amazing, so amazing, so amazing (x2) 这真神奇,如此神奇,真TM神奇。。。。。。It’s amazing 这真神奇I’m a monster, I’m a maven (?) 我是怪物,我就是行家I know this world is changing 我知道这世界在变Never gave in, never gave up (但我)永不屈服,永不放弃I’m the only thing I’m afraid of 唯一能让我恐惧的就是我自己![Chorus] No matter what, you’ll never take that from me 无论什么,你休想从我这夺走My reign is as far as your eyes can see 我的统治无处不在It’s amazing, so amazing, so amazing, so amazing (x4) 这真神奇,如此神奇,真TM神奇。。。。。。It’s amazing 这真神奇[Young Jeezy] I’m amazing (amazing), yeah I’m all that (all that) 我很神奇,我就是一切If I ain’t on my grind than what you call that (what you call that) 如果这不是磨练,那你说这是什么Victorious, yeah we warriors 胜利,耶,我们是勇士We make history, strive for victory (yeah) 我们创造历史,为胜利拼搏Standing at my podium, I’m trying to watch my sodium 站在我的台上,我最引人瞩目Die high blood pressure either let the feds catch ya (yeah) 要么死于高血压,要么让FBI逮住你I’m amazing born on a full moon 我很神奇,我生于月圆之夜I was breed to get it in, no spoon 我不是纨绔子弟,我是为投篮得分而生That’s why I’m so goon summer time no joke 不开玩笑,这就是为何每到夏天我会如此疯狂(训练)Big family small house, no room 家里人多房小,没有自己的房间They like “Oh God, why he go so hard 他们喜欢说:“噢,上帝啊,他那么刻苦,Look what he’s been through, he deserves an applause” 看看他经历过的东西,他对得起掌声 !”[Outro] So amazing, so amazing, so amazing 这真神奇,如此神奇,真TM神奇It’s amazing 这真神奇NBA2013季后赛宣传曲_百度知道
NBA2013季后赛宣传曲
NBA季后赛比赛中场期间放的歌曲
就是主演是詹姆斯的那段吧
提问者采纳
那首歌是will.i.am唱的,叫that power
其他类似问题
季后赛的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Feel this moment
等待您来回答
下载知道APP