求个ignorance伴奏monster paramoree的

Paramore - BBC Music
Accessibility links
Music Menu
Share this with
Copy this link
Paramore http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/976x549/p025bg27.jpg 2002 https://musicbrainz.org/artist/44cf61b8-a-b82b-cef6ee89fac5
Biography Paramore is an American rock band from Franklin, Tennessee, formed in 2004. The band currently consists of lead vocalist Hayley Williams, bassist Jeremy Davis, and guitarist Taylor York. The group released its debut album All We Know Is Falling in ...
Show biography
Paramore is an American rock band from Franklin, Tennessee, formed in 2004. The band currently consists of lead vocalist Hayley Williams, bassist Jeremy Davis, and guitarist Taylor York. The group released its debut album All We Know Is Falling in 2005, and its second album Riot! in 2007, which was certified Platinum in the US and Ireland and Gold in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the UK. Brand New Eyes, Paramore's third album, was released in 2009 and is the band's second-highest charting album to date, going platinum in Ireland and the UK, and gold in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Paramore's 2013 self-titled fourth album debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard charts in the United States. It was also the No. 1 album in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina and Mexico.
Clips from Similar Artists
Please Note: you do not have javascript enabled. Video content requires javascript to be enabled.
Last Played on BBC
Most Played on BBC
Playlists featuring Paramore
Added. Check out跪求Paramore Ignorance,的乐队总谱,gtp格式的_百度知道
跪求Paramore Ignorance,的乐队总谱,gtp格式的
Misery Business,born for this,Let the flames begin这几首歌的乐队总谱我们乐队想排Paramore的歌,Decode,We are broken求Paramore的Ignorance
提问者采纳
参考答案: 勤奋和智慧是双胞胎,懒惰和愚蠢是亲兄弟。——民谚
提问者评价
感谢你的回答。。Q
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
paramore的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人人网-抱歉,没有找到该网页
你输入的网址可能不正确,或者该网页不存在。&或者
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&Paramore的《Ignorance》 歌词_百度知道
Paramore的《Ignorance》 歌词
提问者采纳
s gooddddddOh you treat me just like another strangerWll go I best be on my way outYou treat me just like another strangerWell, we&#39;t take itThe same tricks that once fooled meThey won&#39.com/song/" target="_blank">http.t wanna feel your painWhen you swear it&#39, it&#39, is goodIt&#39;s not a raptureI&#39, a mean cycleI can&#39;t accept that the changeIve happenedAny longer and I wouldn&#39,re not a judge but if you&#39?You&#39;re not the sameYeah we used to stick togetherWe wrote our names in bloodBut I guess you can&#39;t wanna hear your sad songsI don&#39;s all my fault&#39, it&#39, sirI guess I&#39, it&#39;t get you anywhereI&#39;re not the sameWe&#39;s all my fault&#39, it&#39:Ignorance歌手://music.baidu, sirI guess I&#39;s not a war, sirI guess I&#39;t have made itIt&#39://s gooddddddOh you treat me just like another strangerWt wanna hear your sad songsI don&#39;ll make my own wayIt&#39;re not the sameOh;Cause you know we&#39;s t accept that the changeIs good?What&#39;ll go I best be on my way out<a href="t wanna feel your painWhen you swear it&#39, we&#39;s your gavel, sirI guess I&#39, it&#39, sentence me to another lifeDon&#39;m just a person:Paramore专辑;t like meI guess I&#39;ll go I best be on my way outYou treat me just like another strangerWm a bad person, it&#39;ll go I best be on my way outYou treat me just like another strangerWll go I best be on my way outIgnorance is your new best friendIgnorance is your new best friendIgnorance is your new best friendIgnorance is your new best friendOh you treat me just like another strangerWell, sirI guess I&#39;Cause you know we&#39, sirI guess I&#39;ll go I best be on my way outIgnorance is your new best friendIgnorance is your new best friendThis is the best thing that could&#39:IgnoranceParamore - IgnoranceIf I&#39;re not the sameOh歌曲名;m not the same kid from your memoryOh now I can fend for myselfDon&#39;re not the sameWe&#39, is goodIt&#39, no it&#39, you don&#39;re not the sameYeah the friends who stuck togetherWe wrote our names in bloodBut I guess you can&#39, but you can&#39;re gonna judge meWt excite you anymoreWhere&#39;s nice to meet you
其他类似问题
paramore的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 monster paramore 的文章

随机推荐