求 bbc wild china下载 全集的mp3

英国点击排行榜
英国评论排行榜
友情提醒:龙腾网友发言前,请仔细阅读 ,龙腾严禁人身攻击、脏字辱骂等违规行为,请龙腾网友自觉维护龙腾良好的讨论氛围.龙腾欢迎网友对翻译提出意见和建议,但请勿打击翻译积极性,勿对翻译出言不逊,违者龙腾将不得已做出相应处理.bbc音频精选bbc_audio_5_wild_china.mp3
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Finn:& Today, we're travelling to the deepest parts of China.
Jean:& 今天我们要带大家长途跋涉去领略中国最壮观的地貌风景和最珍奇的野生动物。
Finn:& I'm Finn and with me today is Jean.
Jean: Hello.
Finn:& And today we're going to hear the inside story of a major TV series called Wild China.
Jean: Wild China 《美丽中国》是 BBC 和中国合作在 2008年投资最大制作的自然纪录片,把中国各种丰富珍奇的野生动植物 wildlife 展现到了千万家英国电视观众面前。
Wild China was made by the BBC Natural History Unit and CTV in China. It took three and a half, four years, and it explored the landscape, the people and the wildlife of China. Much of it had never really been seen before, and certainly much of it had never been seen by a Western audience.
Jean:& 刚才说话的这位是 Gavin Maxwell, 他在《美丽中国》这六集系列节目中担任其中两集的导演。我们会接下来会听听他给我们讲述他们在拍摄这一超强档电视节目过程中所得到的收获与面对的挑战。 Did you watch the series, Finn?
Finn:& You know what Jean, I did and I loved it & it was beautifully shot. As we heard there it took over three years to make, and included some amazing footage 令人叹为观止的镜头 of mountains, deserts, seas and all kinds of animals.
Jean:& 是的,从青藏高原的牦牛和藏羚羊,到丝绸之路上的金鹰,到从云南的大象,这一系列节目为英国观众呈现了他们熟悉和并不熟悉的各种野生动物 wildlife.
FinnL But, wherever they went and whatever they filmed, Gavin says he came across one big challenge & the fundamental challenge 基本的挑战 of filming in China.
I think the biggest challenge (is) being a British person speaking no Mandarin: that's such a fundamental challenge. I think, you know, I've been to many countries and if you go to many places in Europe, even if you don't speak the& language you can somehow get a gist of what's going on. But I really felt in China, you know, the language looks different, it sounds different, there's no kind of reference point, you feel very, very lost very quickly and you feel a bit helpless.&
Jean:& 正如 Gavin 所说,对那些母语是英语的人来说,他们既是不说其它的欧洲语种,不过在听的时候一般也都能猜出个大概其 they can get the gist.
Finn:& Yes, they can get the gist. But for a language so different as Chinese, there were no clues to help him, no reference point 他说当时简直是没有任何参照可以帮到他。 And so he felt a bit helpless 他觉得有一点无助。
Jean:& 除了语言,在他们拍摄的过程中也是困难重重。最不好拍的,就是野生大熊猫。
Finn:& Pandas, of course, are known around the world as a symbol of China 中国的象征。
Jean:& 其实 Gavin 当时还想,熊猫的形象在世界上已经是太闻名了,可能真正在野外看到它反而不一定有那么好看,不过他后来才意识到,他的这个想法其实是错误的。
Finn:& Listen out for the words clich&.
Jean: Clich& 陈词滥调、老生常谈。
Finn: Touching.
Jean:& 感动人心的。
Finn:& And physical presence.
Jean:& 就在眼前的这种震慑感。
Well, I thought the panda was going to be a real clich&. You think, we're so familiar with pandas either as toys or pictures of pandas and I thought: panda, yeah, yeah we've all seen pandas. But actually seeing a real, wild panda sitting in the snow eating bamboo, it was actually one of the m because they are extremely beautiful animals and they're big, big animals - they've got a real physical presence to them as well. And it was quite touching & this animal is perfectly adapted for its environment in its lifestyle.&
Jean: Gavin 他说大熊猫的美丽和它们活灵活现的形象 physical presence给他留下了深刻的印象。看到这些野生动物如此完美的适应在他们的自然环境当中,对他来讲,也是一件非常 touching 令人感动的事情。不过,我们也深知大熊猫是世界上濒临灭绝的珍稀野生动物之一。
Yet, you know, just a few miles away in the next valley, there&s sort of cities growing up, there
and this animal is completely at the mercy of all the millions of people who live all around them. So it was quite sort of a poignant moment seeing this creature, but they are magical, magical
creatures, very special.
Finn:& Gavin found these animals, or these creatures & which is another word that means animal & to be magical.
Jean:& 看到这些动物如此自由自在的生存在大自然之中,感觉真的是很神奇 magical, 而它们所处的生态环境条件却并不安定,让人感到这一事实的格外深刻 poignant.
Finn:& Poignant, that's right. But, for Gavin, the most amazing place they filmed in was the Tibetan plateau.
Jean: Tibetan plateau 就是清藏高原。他说在那里拍摄的经历实在是太不寻常了,不过在后勤运筹方面 logistically 他们当时面对的挑战还是很大的,还有高原上的海拔 altitude 也让他们很难适应。
Certainly location-wise the Tibetan plateau is an extraordinary place. Partly because it takes a very long time to get there, logistically it's quite a challenge. Because you have to spend time acclimatising to the altitude. But this inaccessibility means there are more wild creatures on that area than anywhere
else in China.&
Jean:& 正式因为这些地方如此遥远和不容易接近,或者可以像 Gavin 说的 inaccessible, 正是由于这个原因,这些地方的野生动植物比中国任何其它地方的都要繁盛。
Finn:& And it wasn't just the animals which were amazing.
The light as well is incredible up there. I mean everybody who goes to Tibet buys a brand new camera because the light is just extraordinary.&
Finn:& Gavin said the light 光线 there was extraordinary.&
Jean: Gavin 说那里的光线实在世太奇特了,去西藏的人他们都要去买新的摄像机才能把这些美丽的颜色如实地拍摄下来! Would you like to visit the Tibetan plateau Finn?
Finn:& Well, actually I would love to. How about you, Jean?
Jean: Oh absolutely! 这是我此生一定要做到的事情之一。不过,我们今天的节目又接近尾声了。我想说的是,在如今人们越来越认识到保护自然的重要性的时候,能有这些外国人首次到我们中国来如此深入的发现和捕捉中国的自然景观和野生动物,也是很难得的。
Finn:& It certainly is. Don't forget our website .cn where you can find more bilingual programmes from the BBC. So from me, Finn.
Jean:& And me, Jean.
Finn:& That's good bye.&
Jean: Good bye. 我们下次节目再见。
China is a vast country which is home to an amazing variety of landscapes, plants and animals.
In 2008 a major BBC TV series called Wild China brought this amazing diversity to a British audience for the first time.
Finn Aberdein spoke to director Gavin Maxwell about the challenges and rewards of filming in China.
Join Finn and Jean Dong in this programme as they talk about pandas, yaks and the Tibetan Plateau.
中国的自然景观和野生动植物十分丰富多样。
BBC 2008 年制作的自然纪录片《美丽中国》是把中国各种丰富珍奇的野生动植物展现到了千万家英国电视观众面前。Finn Aberdein 专门采访了该系列的导演 Gavin Maxwell 关于他在中国拍摄的挑战与收获。
在本期节目里,Finn Aberdein 和董征谈论中国的丰盛自然环境,从青藏高原的牦牛和藏羚羊,到丝绸之路上的金鹰。
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:
免费学习 新概念英语视频课程
新概念一册课程
新概念二册课程
记单词课程
英语能力测评Wild China专辑_Wild ChinaBarnaby Taylor_在线试听 - 虾米音乐
Wild China锦绣中国
唱片公司:
发行时间:
专辑类别:
原声带、影视音乐
我的评价:
Barnaby Taylor专辑介绍:那南方诡异莫测的石洞,那有着雪豹出没的喜马拉雅山山脉,那渔舟唱晚的场景,那气势恢宏的长城。。。
都市化的脚步没有停止,对于更多人来说,这些仅仅只是满足游客眼球的商业品。
其实这些都是一个国家的灵魂。
请静下心来欣赏来自国外乐团演奏的纯正中国风,在这传统佳节,也许你能感受到比平时更多的中国
document.write(tip_tmpl);
setTimeout(function() {
$('#tip_60d').fadeOut();
}, 30000);
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
BBC这套纪录片拍得真心不错,配乐也是超赞!
wild china
黑颈鹤那段纪录片频道来回放,每次听都莫名被戳到
一个外国人所为?
时而宏伟 时而生动 充满生活气息 是十分不错的配乐 展现了中国的自然风情
整张专辑表现的是中国民族所拥有的大好河山,以及朴实勤劳的人民。这是我记忆中的中国人,但是现在中国变了,我很伤心
我记得我看的版本,这片子是被翻译成美丽中国的。原来原名是叫野生的中国么。。。
(第1页, 共117条)
收藏了这张专辑的人们...
为该专辑做出贡献的有:
关注虾米:《BBC:美丽中国 Wild China》-中英双字幕,中文字幕-适合看影视英语的纪录片
 专门为看影视学英语服务的网站!
BBC:美丽中国 Wild China 中英双字幕,中文字幕,英文字幕,无字幕,内嵌字幕
主要演员:&&&&
影片类型:旅游
影片地区:英国
发行年份:2008年
点播次数:加载中
SWF数据点播列表 - 提示:直接播放,无需安装任何插件
SWF数据点播列表 - 提示:直接播放,无需安装任何插件
qvod点播列表 - 提示:
下载列表 - 可使用迅雷下载工具下载,如点击不下载,可单击右键,选择“使用迅雷下载”即可实现下载
BBC:美丽中国 Wild China-剧情介绍
&  从灯火通明的大都市,到人烟稀少的深山老林;从广阔无垠的大草原,到人迹罕至的沙漠戈壁;从长年积雪的高海拨山区到一望无际的平原;从浩瀚大地到碧海蓝天&&中国,这片古老而又神奇的土地,囊括了多种特质的地貌,哺育着各族儿女,也孕育着各类珍奇野兽,奇花异草。这次,通过镜头,我们去探访散落在这片土地上的美丽奇景。沿着长江流域,去看喀斯特地貌造就的奇石怪林;去云南的热带雨林,寻找亚洲野象、滇金丝猴;来到青藏高原,奔赴内蒙草地,攀爬山脉,眺望西部边陲。这里,是你我熟悉又陌生的美丽中国。&
  本片是CCTV和BBC第一次联合摄制的作品,历时4年拍摄,使用了航拍、红外、高速、延时和水下等先进摄影技术。一共六集,分别为《富饶华南》、《彩云之南》、《青藏高原》、《长城以外》、《龙之疆域》和《喧闹海岸》。
  关于的剧情介绍由()收集与整理。
点播热度:3071℃
点播热度:1303℃
点播热度:355℃
点播热度:67℃
点播热度:50℃
点播热度:49℃
点播热度:35℃
点播热度:30℃
点播热度:28℃
点播热度:27℃
点播热度:26℃