哪能下到nba绝杀十佳球的铃声

站长提示:
&&&本站全部铃声免费下载试听,由于访问量较大、服务器忙或网络拥堵等原因,常常需要等待几秒种才能听到铃声,有时需要等待更长时间才能听到铃声,如果您无法完成直接下载到手机,建议您先将铃声下载到电脑后再考到手机设置为铃声,谢谢!
&&& 本网站提供的手机铃声下载支持中国移动、中国联通及小灵通手机用户,用户手机需要具备相关功能并开通相关服务,联通用户需开通彩E服务。本站全部铃声免费下载、免费试听。下载时请注意提示,以免出错。
歌曲名称:《last night》 热度:
原唱:NBA明星艾弗森做词:做曲:
Yo you don’t even know about this girlI met last nightshe was badyou’ve never seen nothing like it, trust mewho be your casanovaand we don’t stop dr dr dr dr drop the flavawho be your casanovacraig david o yeah and we don’t stopcraig david on the risecraig david on the risestepped in the club nowsaw you sitting with your friends gigglinlookin at mehad to make my moveso i whispered in her earthat i’ll be your casanovacome dance while you think it overwe made our way over to the dance floorgotta groove ondancing yeah real hard corefrom the front to the back that’s where i was atyou know you knowsouth hamptons mans do it like thatmy body all over your (facciamo amore)damn sureshe was irresistablethe future was foreseeable(yere sera) last night ooh yeaha pretty young girl i metoh yeah come on(yere sera) last nighta pretty young girl i metcraig david on the risegirl you had me trippinggirl you’ve got me trippingmy heart was feenin from the beginningjust to hold your body drove me crazyand it weren’t like i had to pretendthat i’ll be a casanovaif you’d only let me show yafelt like a drink so we went to the barnext thing we found ourselvesin the back of my carmaking laugh and giggle..ha hamy body all over youri didn’t want to take it too farespecially in the cargot more respect for ya (senorita)ooh yeah, now you’re my partner(yere sera) last night ooh yeaha pretty young girl i metoh yeah come on(yere sera) last nighta pretty young girl i metcraig david on the risei met this girl with the brown eyesmade my movesshowed enterprisethat craig david’s on the riseit’s all about the fly womengood looking womenthose women i can’t begin tellingsenorita that’s the life you livethat makes you wannaleave the one you’re withand this is how i’m droppin it downthis pretty young girl turned my life aroundpretty young lady, driving me crazypretty young lady, driving me crazypretty young lady, driving me crazy(yere sera) last night ooh yeaha pretty young girl i metoh yeah come on(yere sera) last nighta pretty young girl i metcraig david on the risewho be your casanovaand we don’t stop dr dr dr dr drop the flavawho be your casanovacraig david o yeah and we don’t stopdr dr dr dr drop the flavawho be your casanovacraig david and we don’t stopcraig david on the rise
暂无更详细资料
网址: Email:百度手机助手网页版 - 应用详情
大小: 784.7MB
版本: 1.30
下载次数: 821万
打开二维码扫描软件,将手机摄像头对准网页上的二维码扫描即可。
【注意】NBA 2K系列最新作!游戏为亚马逊市场直装版,600M APK直装无需数据包,需要600M以上ROM内存才能正常安装。游戏需要Android系统4.0以上才能安装。更多内容,请前往:NBA 2K14 专区《NBA 2K14》是由 2K Sports 出品的篮球竞技游戏,你将在本作中体验到最为真实的 NBA 篮球,享受扣篮和绝杀带来的快感。《NBA 2K14...
请填写举报原因:
&2015 Baidu 使用百度前必读 京ICP证030173号求大神给于嘉、合理的解说声音最好是绝杀之类的 鄙人想弄成铃声_nba吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,439,081贴子:
求大神给于嘉、合理的解说声音最好是绝杀之类的 鄙人想弄成铃声收藏
1楼 23:10&|来自
相关的贴子136918781相关的图贴
2楼 23:10&|来自
新人求护新人求护
3楼 23:10&|
视频下载来截取音频就好了
收起回复4楼 23:12&|来自
登录百度帐号
已有247,111吧友中奖,实现梦想
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或NBA经典背景铃声 NBA经典背景铃声 NBA经典背景铃声下载 免费手机铃声下载
NBA经典背景铃声
NBA经典背景铃声NBA进攻号下载地址(即篮球火里元大鹰的手机铃声那段) 传我一份吧
非常感谢_百度知道
NBA进攻号下载地址(即篮球火里元大鹰的手机铃声那段) 传我一份吧
我有更好的答案
你好,很高兴能回答你的问题你要的这首歌曲,叫做《remember the name》我也听了,非常好听给你推荐下,你可以在酷我音乐盒的“搜索”里打上《remember the name》就会出来了,下面是这首歌的歌词希望给好评哦You ready? Let's go!Yeah, for those of you that want to know what we're all aboutIt's like this y'all (c'mon!)This is ten percent luckTwenty percent skillFifteen percent concentrated power of willFive percent pleasureFifty percent painAnd a hundred percent reason to remember the nameMikeHe doesn't need his name up in lightsHe just wants to be heard whether it's the beat or the micHe feels so unlike everybody else, aloneIn spite of the fact that some people still think that they know himBut fuck em'He knows the codeIt's not about the salaryIt's all about reality and makin' some noiseMakin' the storyMakin' sure his clique stays upThat means when he puts it down Tak's pickin' it up(Let's go!)Who the hell is he anyway?He never really talks muchNever concerned with status but still leavin' them star struckHumbled through opportunities given to him despite the factThat many misjudge him because he makes a livin' from writin rapsPut it together himself, now the picture connectsNever askin for someone's help, to get some respectHe's only focused on what he wrote, his will is beyond reachAnd now when it all unfolds, the skill of an artistThis is twenty percent skillEighty percent beerBe one hundred percent clear 'cause Ryu is illWho would've thought that he'd be the one to set the west in flamesAnd I heard him wreckin' with The Crystal Method,Name Of The GameCame back dropped Megadef, took 'em to churchI like 'bleach, man, why you have the stupidest verse?This dude is the truth, now everybody be givin' him guest spotsHis stock's through the roof I heard he fuckin' with S-Dot!This is ten percent luckTwenty percent skillFifteen percent concentrated power of willFive percent pleasureFifty percent painAnd a hundred percent reason to remember the nameThey call him Ryu, he’s sickAnd he’s spittin fire with MikeGot him out the dryer he's hotFound him in Fort Minor with TakWhat a fuckin’ nihilist porcupineHe's a prick, he's a cockThe type women want to be withAnd rappers hope he get shotEight years in the makin'Patiently waitin to blowNow the record with Shinoda's takin' over the globeHe's got a partner in crime his shit is equally dopeYou won't believe the kind of shit that comes out of this kid's throatTakHe's not your everyday on the blockHe knows how to work with what he's gotMakin' his way to the topHe often gets a comment on his namePeople keep askin him was it given at birthOr does it stand for an acronym?No, he's livin' proofGot him rockin' the boothHe'll get you buzzin' quicker than a shot of vodka with juiceHim and his crew are known around as one of the bestDedicated to what they do and give a hundred percentForget MikeNobody really knows how or why he works so hardIt seems like he's never got timeBecause he writes every note and he writes every lineAnd I've seen him at work when that light goes on in his mindIt’s like a design is written in his head every timeBefore he even touches a key or speaks in a rhymeAnd those motherfuckers he runs with, those kids that he signedRidiculous, without even tryin', how do they do it?This is ten percent luckTwenty percent skillFifteen percent concentrated power of willFive percent pleasureFifty percent painAnd a hundred percent reason to remember the nameThis is ten percent luckTwenty percent skillFifteen percent concentrated power of willFive percent pleasureFifty percent painAnd a hundred percent reason to remember the nameYeahFort Minor, M. ShinodaStyles of BeyondRyu, TakbirMachine Shop
其他类似问题
篮球火的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 nba绝杀次数排名 的文章

随机推荐