robby dnovak之给世界一个理由的演讲视频

英语学习   
美国“小孩总统”励志演讲
来源:Internet&&&&日期:
  简介:&小孩总统(Kid President)&、美国9岁男孩Robby Novak励志演讲,叫醒你昏昏欲睡的一天。Robby为身患癌症的好友Gabbi录制两分半钟的演讲,他希望告诉Gabbi和所有看到视频的小伙伴们,世界可以更美好,人生可以更精彩!
  I think we all need a pep talk.
  The world needs you to stop being boring.& Yeah, you.& Boring is easy.& Everybody can be boring.& But you&re gooder than that.& Life is not a game, people.& Life isn&t a cereal either.& Well, it is a cereal.& And if life is a game, are we on the same team?& I mean really, right?& I&m on your team, be on my team.
  This is life people.& You got air coming through your nose, you got a heartbeat.& That means it&s time to do something.
  A poem: Two roads diverged in the woods and I took the road less traveled and it hurt man!& Really bad!& Rocks, thorns, and glass& My pants broke!& Why?& Not cool Robert Frost!
  But what if there really were to paths?& I want to be on the one that leads to awesome.& Just like that dude Journey said, &Don&t stop believing, unless your dream is stupid, then you should get a better dream.&& I think that&s how it goes.& Get a better dream then keep going, keep going, keep going, and keep going.
  What if Michael Jordan had quit?& Well, he did quit.& No he retired.& Yeah, that&s right, he retired.& But before that, in high school, what if he quit when he didn&t make the team?& He would&ve never made Space Jam and I love Space Jam.
  What will be your Space Jam?& What will you create that will make the world awesome?& Nothing if you keep sitting there, that&s why I&m talking to you today.& This is your time, this is my time, this is our time.& We can make every day better for each other.& But if we&re all on the same team let&s start acting like it.& We got work to do.& We can cry about it or we can dance about it.& We were made to be awesome.& Let&s get out there!
  I don&t know everything, I&m just a kid.& But I do know this: it&s everybody&s duty to give the world a reason to dance so get to it.
  You&ve just been pep talked.& Create something that will make the world awesome.& Play ball.
Loading ...
Loading ...当前位置: >>>>
英语视频:向上吧!少年 9岁小孩总统励志演讲
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
& 来自美国田纳西州的小男孩Robby Novak,今年9岁。这位看起来充满活力、上串下跳的小男孩,患有成骨不全症,又称&脆骨症&。Robby想通过他的演讲,让大人们少点烦恼,世界自然美好。
  I think we all need a pep talk.
  我觉得我们都需要一段鼓劲讲话。
  The world needs you. Stop being boring. Yeah, you. Boring is easy. Everybody can be boring, whether you&re good or not.
  这世界需要你。别闷在那里。对,就是你。令人厌倦很容易。每个人都可以是很无趣的,无论你是否出色。
  Life is not a game, people! Life isn&t a
either. Well, it is a cereal. And if life is a game, aren&t we all on the same team? I mean, really right? I&m on your team. Be on my team. This is life, people! You&ve got air coming through your nose. You&ve got a heartbeat! That means it&s time to do something! A poem: &Two roads
in the woods&and I took the road less traveled&AND IT HURT, MAN!& Really bad! Rocks! ! And Glass! My pants broke! Waahh! Not cool, Robert Frost! But what if there really were two paths? I wanna be in the one that leads to .
  人们啊,人生不是一场比赛!人生也不是麦片。好吧,是麦片。而如果人生是一场比赛,那我们不都在同一队?我意思是,真的,对吧?我在你那一队。来我的队伍吧。人们啊,这就是人生!你有呼吸。你有心跳!那代表着是时候该去做点什么事情了!一首诗:「两条路岔入树林&而我挑选了人迹罕至那条&老兄,它艰辛坎坷!」非常糟糕!巨石!荆棘!还有玻璃!我的裤子破了!哇哇!这可不酷,Robert Frost(本诗作者)!但要是真有两条路呢?我想要在迈向非凡的那一条路上。
  It&s like that dude Journey said, &Don&t stop believing, unless your dream is stupid.& Then you should get a better dream. I think that&s how it goes. Get a better dream, then keep going. Keep going, keep going and keep going. What if Michael Jordan had quit? Well, he did quit. But he . Yeah, that&s it. He retired. But before that, in high school, what if he quit when he didn&t make the team? He would have never made Space Jam, and I love Space Jam. What will be your Space Jam? What will you create when you make the world awesome? Nothing if you keep sitting there! That&s why I&m talking to you today.
  就像那位老兄Journey说过的:「不要停止相信,除非你的梦想是愚蠢的。」那样的话你应该要有个更棒的梦想。我想它就是那么一回事。拥有一个更棒的梦想,接着持续前进。继续前进、前进然后继续前进。假如Michael Jordan以前放弃了呢?这个嘛,他的确退出了。但他是退休了。对,就是那样。他退休了。但在那之前,在高中时,假如在没有选进校队时他放弃了的话呢?那他就永远不会演出《怪物奇兵》,然而我爱《怪物奇兵》。你的《怪物奇兵》又会是什么呢?当你使世界惊奇的时候,你将会创造出什么?如果你一直坐在那里就什么也没有!那就是为什么今天我对你说话。
  This is your time! This is my time! It&s our time! We can make everyday better for each other. If we&re all on the same team, let&s start
like it. We&ve got work to do. We can cry about it, or we can dance about it. We were made to be awesome. Let&s get out there. I don&t know everything. I&m just a kid, but I do know this: it&s everybody&s duty to give the world a reason to dance. So get to it!
  这是你的时代!这是我的时代!是我们的时代!我们可以为了彼此让每一天更好。如果我们全都在同一队,就让我们像支队伍般开始行动。我们有工作要做。我们可以为此而哭哭啼啼,或者我们可以为此而雀跃不已。我们生来成就美好。让我们走出去。我并不了解一切事物。我只是个小孩,但我确实知道这个:给这个世界一个理由开心起舞是每个人的责任。所以去吧!
  You&ve just been pep talked! Create something that will make the world awesome. Play ball!
  你才刚听完了鼓劲讲话!创造个什么可以使这世界美好的东西吧。打球!
  Oh, hi everybody! We&re all working hard to make this an awesome year for other people, and you guys are doing it! You&ve been super encouraging to me, so I wanna return the favor. Who do you know that needs some encouragement? Pass this pep talk along, and let&s get the whole world to dance. I&m
this video today to my friend Gabbi. She&s a cool kid, she likes pancakes and she&s fighting cancer, like a boss! And to all you watching, who encourages you? Send them this video and let them know. So get to it!
  噢,大家好!我们都很努力地让今年成为别人美好的一年,而你们正在努力!你们对我来说是超级激动人心的,所以我想要回报。你们认识谁需要些鼓励的吗?将这段鼓劲讲话传过去,我们让整个世界翩翩起舞吧。今天我要将这部影片献给我朋友Gabbi。她是个很酷的小朋友,她喜欢松饼而且她正在对抗癌症,超强的!所有观众朋友,谁鼓励了你们呢?将这部影片传给他们让他们知道。去吧!
点击收听单词发音&&
n.谷类,五谷,禾谷
参考例句:
I have hot cereal every day for breakfast.我每天早餐吃热麦片粥。
Soybeans are handled differently from cereal grains.大豆的加工处理与谷类的加工处理不同。
分开( diverge的过去式和过去分词 ); 偏离; 分歧; 分道扬镳
参考例句:
Who knows when we'll meet again? 不知几时咱们能再见面!
At what time do you get up? 你几时起床?
(玫瑰之类植物的)刺( thorn的名词复数 ); 棘刺; 带刺的树; 荆棘
参考例句:
I was sitting on the thorns while waiting for the outcome. 等待结果时我如坐针毡。
They had to stop to pick out thorns from their feet. 他们只得停下来把脚上的刺拔去。
adj.令人惊叹的,难得吓人的,很好的
参考例句:
The church in Ireland has always exercised an awesome power.爱尔兰的教堂一直掌握着令人敬畏的权力。
That new white convertible is totally awesome.那辆新的白色折篷汽车简直棒极了.
adj.隐退的,退休的,退役的
参考例句:
The old man retired to the country for rest.这位老人下乡休息去了。
Many retired people take up gardening as a hobby.许多退休的人都以从事园艺为嗜好。
n.演戏,行为,假装;adj.代理的,临时的,演出用的
参考例句:
Ignore her,she's just acting.别理她,她只是假装的。
During the seventies,her acting career was in eclipse.在七十年代,她的表演生涯黯然失色。
v.奉献( dedicate的现在分词 );(为表示感情或敬意将著作、乐曲、艺术作品等)题献给(某人、某事业等)(to);(在书、音乐或作品的前部)题献辞;以…供奉
参考例句:
With confidence, you will find pleasure in serious dedicating life. 有了信心,你就会在严肃的献身生活中找到乐趣。 来自互联网
The Beauty Queen spends her time dedicating parks and bursing homes. 她为自己的事业贡献了毕生的精力。 来自互联网
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------

我要回帖

更多关于 robby was 10 for his 的文章

随机推荐