下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁和我们一起去游泳怎么样?英文翻译_百度作业帮
和我们一起去游泳怎么样?英文翻译
和我们一起去游泳怎么样?英文翻译
How about go swimming with us?请及时采纳,多谢!
How /What about going swimming with us?
这个是对的
What(或者 How) about going swimming with us?what about=How about 后如果接动词,要用ing 形式。请及时采纳,不懂继续问(天天在线)。(*^__^*) 祝学习进步! 谢谢!
How about joining us to go swimming?How about going swimming with us?
What about (How about) going swimming with us? what about=How about 后如果接动名词,表示征求对方建议
。。。。怎么样?
How about going swimming with us?Let's go to swim.We're going swimming, you in?
您可能关注的推广回答者:下星期一我们一起去游泳吧用英语怎么说?_百度知道
下星期一我们一起去游泳吧用英语怎么说?
提问者采纳
Let's go to swim together next Monday.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他5条回答
go swimming next Monday?
Let's go swimming next Monday, shall we? Shall we go swimming together next Monday ?
Let's go swimming together next Monday.
Let's go to swim together next Monday.
正确说法是let's go swimming next mondaylet's 就有“一起”的意思,因此加上together就重复了而且“下星期一我们一起去游泳吧”这句话是祈使句,不应用疑问语气,也不应用反问语气
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁华东师范大学中山北路校区附近
费用:&&未知
91 人感兴趣 & 73 人参加
活动相关小站
活动类型:其他 音乐 讲座
城市:上海
活动照片 &&&&&&&&&&&&
我来问主办方 &&&&&&&&&&&&
还没有人提问
这个活动的论坛
活动相关标签 &&&&&&&&&&&&
活动组织者
活动成员 ( ·
链接打不开?
请点击右上角
选择"在浏览器中打开"英语翻译1你过马路时,要当心车辆.(take care of)2这些照片使我想起20年前我们在一起工作的那些日子.(remind sb of..)3公园离这里只有大约步行一刻钟的路程.(walk n.)4直到上星期天,我才学会了如何发送电子邮件.(It was not_百度作业帮
英语翻译1你过马路时,要当心车辆.(take care of)2这些照片使我想起20年前我们在一起工作的那些日子.(remind sb of..)3公园离这里只有大约步行一刻钟的路程.(walk n.)4直到上星期天,我才学会了如何发送电子邮件.(It was not
1你过马路时,要当心车辆.(take care of)2这些照片使我想起20年前我们在一起工作的那些日子.(remind sb of..)3公园离这里只有大约步行一刻钟的路程.(walk n.)4直到上星期天,我才学会了如何发送电子邮件.(It was not until..that)5The best way to do with one's leisure hours is to take up a satisfying hobby.6When he got to London,he couldn't make himself understood with his broken English.7Not having been informed of what had happened,they could only keep silent.8Mrs Brown was much disappointed to see the washing machine she had repaired went wrong again.
1,You should take care of the cars when you crossing a road.2These photos remind me of the days that we worked together 20 years ago.3The park is ten minutes' walk here form here.4 It was not until last Sunday that I learned to how to send E-mail.5最好的方法去对付一个人的空余时间是开始一样自己觉得满意的爱好.6当你到了伦敦,他没有办法用他差劲的英语使别人明白他.7没有被告诉发生什么事,他们只能保持沉默.8布朗太太看到她修好了的洗衣机又坏了感到很失望.
you should take care of the traffic when you cross the road.these photoes remind me of those days when we worked together 20 years ago.it takes you 15m to walk to the park from hereit w...
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 中国英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐