求is组织的视频谢谢各位了,下面是我的uniq企鹅舞教学视频

当前位置: & 图集详情: &&&&环球网综合报道 据英国《每日邮报》7月29日报道,逊尼派极端组织&伊拉克和黎凡特伊斯兰国&(ISIS)日前在网上发布了一段恐怖视频,视频记录了驾车枪击事件,自杀性爆炸袭击,以及多达几十名的受害者被围捕并执行死刑。 &&&&报道称,在穆斯林斋月结束之际,这本应是个幸福的时刻,伊斯兰武装分子却在伊拉克发布一个有关种族灭绝式屠杀的视频来庆祝。在一个最令人震惊的视频段落当中,吓坏了的囚犯们挤在卡车里相互依偎,蜷缩在恐惧的阴影下被带向死亡。他们几乎都是40岁以下的青壮年人,而且大多数能够很明显的看出是伊拉克逃兵。 &&&&视频画面显示,大约50名囚犯被要求双手抱头,并交叠躺在沙地上。死刑在萨达姆的家乡提克里特执行。什叶派穆斯林的囚犯们,被一队伊斯兰圣战者执行死刑,而这些圣战者所属派别是逊尼派。据悉囚犯被称为rafidas,这是一些逊尼派人士用以描述什叶派违背了伊斯兰当局的一个贬义词。 精彩高清图推荐:请大家帮我填一下下面这篇首字母填空,谢谢各位,顺便帮忙翻译一下,不要网上的翻译,谢谢_百度知道 请大家帮我填一下下面这篇首字母填空,谢谢各位,顺便帮忙翻译一下,不要网上的翻译,谢谢 sometimes there is an internationa;once about chocolateat first in english,a group which helps people make (f) in cambridge.sometimes we learn traditional dances,no fun.we (p)games with food.once we learned about pancakes,we once built a&castle".the barn (t)place on every wednesday night in a church.no friends,my mom joined us for a tea-tasting party.every week,no hanging-out.my ls like a party with people from(d)countimes.we also had a chinese and japanese evening.one time.but thenfor example,there is a topic.it',i found life a bit boring castle".we (p)games with food.once we learned about pancakes,we once built a&;once about chocolate.sometimes we learn traditional dances。we also had a chinese and japanese evening.one time,my mom joined us for a tea-tasting party.sometimes there is an international quiz Party,there is a topic。we have to (a)questions aboutdifferenfor exampleevery week no hanging-out,还开办了一场国际间的智力PARTY,我们还建起一座食物“城堡”. No friends, no fun. It’s like a party with people from (different) countries. One time! 这儿也有中日晚会. We have to (answer) questions about different parts of the world;(哈哈~~)还做食物游戏。随即加入了那个什么“疯狂农庄”——剑桥那儿一个(专门)助人建立有情友谊的组织——我的生活, takes. We (play) games with food, I find life is a bit boring,订正. The Barn (takes) place on every Wednesday night in a church. My life becames colorful., different. Sometimes we lear once about chocolate,又有学做煎饼:(讲述通常式故事, my mom joins us for a tea- for example, a group which helps people make (friends) inCambridge。一次, play。 每个星期,都有一个(不同)主题..We also have a Chinese and Japanese evening,没得闲逛.曾经,变得丰富多彩咯, answer. Sometimes there is an international quiz Party,我发现生活有点无聊.:没有朋友:起先在英国,譬如一次. Once we learn about pancakes,用一般时态哦~~)At first in England, we once built a food “castle”,还有做巧克力.. But then I join the Barn,大家硬是回答了那些全世界不同地区的问题啦,妈妈也加入我们,没有乐趣. Every week.翻译, there is a topic.。 “~~农庄”每周三在一个教堂举办,就像来自不同国家的人们的一次聚会。有时大家学跳传统舞蹈friend 其他类似问题 一下下的相关知识 按默认排序 其他1条回答 friendstakesdifferentplayed 等一下,我的短文发错了 一开始我在英国觉得生活很无聊,没有朋友,没有出去玩。没有乐趣,但是然后我加入了Barn。。一个在剑桥帮助我交朋友的社团。是我的生活多彩。Barn是在每星期3晚上在教堂里。这就像个派对一样和一群来自不同国家的人一起。每周有一个话题,有时我们学传统舞蹈。又一次我们学了关于pancakes (一种吃的)还有一次是关于巧克力。我们玩关于食物的游戏。比如说我们有一次造一座’城堡‘ 有的时候 XXX这句话怪怪的?!你确定是这样?? 是世界国际的一部分。。。我们也会有一个中国和日本之夜。又一次我嘛嘛加入我们的一次喝茶会。。。= =、、、 你翻译的是我改完的吗 不是- -。。懒得翻了。。差不多吧。。。a 是 answer 填出来不就好了- -老师又不会让你翻译 这个不是老师让写的,是我姐让我写,我得给他翻译 就我写XXX的地方改成有的时候会有国际问题测验派对。。我们必须要回答关于世界各个部分的问题- -。。 什么叫一个剑桥 一个在剑桥大学里的社团blablabla- - 问一下,barn是什么意思 就是这个组织的名字- -可以不要鸟他的吧 最后一句话捏we also had a chinese and japanese evening.one time,my mom joined us for a tea-tasting party. 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁懒死了比不过的推荐 | LOFTER(乐乎) LOFTER for ipad —— 记录生活,发现同好 懒死了比不过 的推荐 {list photos as photo} {if photo_index==0}{break}{/if} 品牌${make||'-'} 型号${model||'-'} 焦距${focalLength||'-'} 光圈${apertureValue||'-'} 快门速度${exposureTime||'-'} ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'} 曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'} 镜头${lens||'-'} {if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0} {list posts as post} {if post_index < 3} {if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5} {if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if} {if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if} {if post.type == 2} {if post.type == 3} {if post.type == 4} {if data.msgRank == 1}{/if} {if data.askSetting == 1}{/if} {if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0} {list posts as post} {if post.type == 2} {if post.type == 3} {if post.type == 4} this.p={ dwrMethod:'querySharePosts', fpost:'b146d',userId:,blogListLength:30};请帮我写出下面英语测试题答案,要有讲解, 6月10日之前完成,谢谢各位一、把下列单词按照所给单词含有相同的因素分类 row close go: _____________________________________________________ hou_百度作业帮 请帮我写出下面英语测试题答案,要有讲解, 6月10日之前完成,谢谢各位一、把下列单词按照所给单词含有相同的因素分类 row close go: _____________________________________________________ hou 一、把下列单词按照所给单词含有相同的因素分类 row close go: _____________________________________________________ house: __________________________________________________三、根据上下文选词完成下列各题(8分)1、Look at the ___(box, boxes). They are so________.(heavy, heavier)2、I don’t like the smaller dog. I like the __________(bigger, big) one. 3、This is the _______ (one, first) page of the book.4、This pen is not _______(he’s, his),it is ___________(she’s, hers).5 .______(When, What) ______(was, were)you born ? I was born in May, 1995.六、根据上下文按要求完成句子(10分) 1、A: Look at the room. It’s big and niceB: Wow, What_____________________________!(感叹句)2、This is his book. These ________________________________(复数句)3、My father goes to work by car. My father ________________ by car. (否定句)4、Which season do you like best? What________________________________?(写出同义句)5、I go to school on foot. I _______________________ yesterday.(用yesterday 改成过去式的句子)九、阅读,第一篇根据短文内容判断句子正误(T/F) 每小题1分.第二篇回答问题,每小题2分(15分) Today is Saturday. It's fine. My parents and I go to the zoo. First, we come to see the monkeys. Look at those monkeys! Some are playing with each other, some are swinging on the trees, some are making faces, and some are eating bananas. Then we go to see the peacocks(孔雀). How beautiful they are! They have long tails and small mouths. They are all wearing colorful clothes. They look like pretty princesses(公主). They are dancing together happily. At last, we come to see a very big animal. It has a long nose and two big ears. Its ears look like two big fans. What is it? Ha-ha, it's an elephant. It's very friendly. My father takes a photo for it. Today, I am very happy because I have seen many lovely animals. I hope people can get along well(与……友好相处) with the animals forever.( ) 1、I go to the zoo with my dad and mom.( ) 2、The monkeys are playing, swinging and dancing. ) 3、It was Friday yesterday.( ) 4、The elephant has a long nose and two big eyes. ( ) 5、We needn’t love animals.A desert (沙漠) is a very dry place . It doesn’t rain there very much. A desert is very hot, too. Only some plants can grow in a desert. Only some animals can live there. Those plants and animals don’t need much water to live. 1.What is the desert like?2.Does it rain often in the desert?3.Can cactuses (仙人掌) live in the desert .4.What kind of animals and plants can live in the desert?5. Can you live in a desert? Why or why not? 一、go:row smoke know boat close上述单词中都有【əu】的音house:cow mouse count southcow mouse count south与house都有【au】的音三、1、Look at the _boxes__(box,boxes).They are so_ heavy_____.(heavy,heavier)2、I don’t like the smaller dog.I like the _bigger______(bigger,big) one.3、This is the _first____ (one,first) page of the book.4、This pen is not _his______(he’s,his),it is ___hers________(she’s,hers).5 ._when_____(When,What) __were____(was,were)you born I was born in May,1995.1.根据后一句“they”,前面的空应该是复数形式,选boxes;后一句没有比较的对象,因此选heavy2.前一句是比较级,后一句的句式与前一句相同,因此选bigger3.这里说的是第一页,应用序数词,故选first4.这里应该用物主代词,故用his,hers5.句子的意思是:你什么时候出生的,故用when,you需要与were搭配.六、1.what a big and nice room感叹句固定句式:What+a/an+形容词+名词 2.these are their books.Is复数形式:are ,his复数形式:their,book复数形式:books3.My father doesn’t go to work by car.一般现代时否定句式:主语+do not+动词原形+宾语4.what is your favorite season?Favorite,最喜欢5.I went to school on foot yesterday.Go的过去式:went 九判断正误:1.T .文章第二句“My parents and I go to the zoo.”2.F.文章第二行到第五行中只提到“playing”“swinging”没有提到“dancing”3.T.文章第一句说道今天是星期六,那么昨天就是星期五了4.F.文章中提到“It has a long nose and two big ears.”5.F.文章最后一句提到希望人与动物友好相处回答问题:1.\x05A desert (沙漠) is a very dry place,and a few of plants and animals can live there.2.\x05no,It doesn’t rain there very much.3.\x05yes,because cactuses don’t need much water to live.4.Those plants and animals don’t need much water to live.5.no,Because I need a lot of food and water to survive,but these are rarely in the desert row smoke know boat close 这些单词中含有/əʊ:house cow count south mouse 这些单词中含有 /aʊ/三题1.boxes heavy2.bigger3.first4. his hers5.when were

我要回帖

更多关于 南极企鹅视频 的文章

随机推荐