I Wanna Be Free-Marc Anthony-MV在线观看-高清MV|歌词|MV下载-酷我音乐MV,酷我音乐
&I Wanna Be FreeMV
《I Wanna Be FreeMV》 - Marc Anthony
Marc Anthony的MV
热门MV推荐
最新MV推荐
本站精彩推荐
K歌作品推荐正在播放:I Wanna Be Free
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
对不起,由于版权原因,我们暂时不能提供此歌曲在线试听!
[offset:500]
[00:12.82]MARC ANTHONY: "I Wanna Be Free"
[00:15.62]
[00:19.05]All my life I''ve followed signs on many a road
[00:24.72]Tried to find what was right and do what I''m told
[00:30.44]But sometimes you cross the line
[00:33.10]And never can go back home
[00:39.11]
[00:41.95]I''ve been here and I''ve been there aAlways on the go
[00:47.58]Looking for something more to call my own
[00:53.32]Up to now I have found
[00:56.28]That life as a whole was cold
[01:01.29]''Cause I''ve never belonged
[02:35.83]
[03:37.98][03:15.11][02:52.13][02:18.01][01:55.00][01:03.67]I wanna be free
[03:40.58][03:17.78][02:54.70][02:20.52][01:57.59][01:06.22]And live without warning
[03:43.42][03:20.53][02:57.66][02:23.35][02:00.48][01:09.06]I wanna finally see
[03:46.26][03:23.33][03:00.52][02:26.17][02:03.28][01:11.92]What it''s like on the other side
[03:49.33][03:26.46][03:03.60][02:06.58][01:15.16]I wanna be free
[03:29.02][03:06.16][02:09.01][01:17.65]''Cause a new day is dawning
[03:31.84][03:09.01][02:11.80][01:20.45]I wanna be me
[03:34.74][03:11.88][02:14.68][01:23.30]I wanna show the world I''m alive
[01:33.39]Who''s to say I need change and I am not what I''m not
[01:39.17]Look at me and what you see has been through alot
[01:44.71]Now it''s time for me to find
[01:47.56]What''s love really all about
[01:52.08]And all that I''ve lived without
歌词于更新
音乐专题推荐
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
热门歌曲分类
kanQQ个性网
歌曲I Wanna Be Free在线试听 ,如果您喜欢I Wanna Be Free,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!Marc Anthony感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015 .All Rights Reserved.I wanna be free谁唱的/
I wanna be free谁唱的/
补充:谁唱的
marc anthony 马克安东尼
唱Marc Anthony
Everything I have, everything I own 我所有的一切,我所拥有的一切 All my mistakes,man,you already know 我所有的过错,哥们,你已知道 I wanna be free, I wanna be free 我想要自由,我想要自由 From Senegal West Africa,To St. Louis, Missouri 从西非的塞内加尔到圣路易斯,密苏里州 Thanks to Katherine Dunham For giving my paps his glory 感谢凯瑟琳·邓纳姆用他的荣耀使我出头 He came down with his drum And a dream to change the world 他带着他的鼓和一个改变世界的梦想到来 In a free uplifting world 在一个积极向上的世界里 And thats all we ever want 在我们任何需要认可的时候 Mom came a little after 母亲稍后的到来 Gave birth to my brother 生下了我的弟弟 Then all of the pressure Made em' fight one another 随后与所有的压力斗争 See, the pain would never left 瞧,痛苦永远都不会离开 Did the best with what they had 他们尽可能的使你最痛苦 He knew the world was out for grabs 他知道世界在战争 And he searched to find his 他也在寻找着自我 Freedom, Freedom, Freedom, Freedom 自由,自由,自由,自由 Everything I have, everything I own 我所有的一切,我所拥有的一切 All my mistakes,man, you already know 我所有的过错,哥们,你准备好知道 I wanna be free, I wanna be free 我想要自由,我想要自由 So I search to find my 因此我在找寻着自己的 Freedom, Freedom, Freedom, Freedom 自由,自由,自由,自由 Everything I have, everything I own 我所有的一切,我所拥有的一切 All my mistakes,girl, you already know 我所有的过错,女孩,你准备好知道 I wanna be free, I wanna be free, yeah 我想要自由,我想要自由 As a kid I never knew 作为一个孩子我从来不知道 I'd have to hustle just to make it through 我不得不赶紧成长 So I found myself skipping school 因此我发现自己逃学 Couse' the girls don't think i'm cool 因为女孩们不认为我很酷 And because of that I didn't care 因为我从不在意 Wether or not I went to jail 我是否进入了监狱 I just wanna be treated fair 我只想被公平的对待 Cause' thats all I ever knew 我曾经认可的一切 Tellin' me I need to slow down 告诉我必须要放慢 Cause' everybody in the whole town 因为在全城的每个人 Cause' they know how I get down 他们知道我是怎样开始的 Far enough from another town 从一个遥远的城市过来 Can you believe we're still around? 你能相信我们仍然止步不前么 Have my soul baby in the ground 我的灵魂在地狱么 And we ain't gonna stop that 我们并不一定止步不前 Until we get that 直到我们拥有了 Freedom, Freedom, Freedom, Freedom 自由,自由,自由,自由 Everything I have, everything I own 我所有的一切,我所拥有的一切 All my mistakes man you already know 我所有的过错,哥们,你准备好知道 I wanna be free, I wanna be free 我想要自由,我想要自由 Won't stop til' I find my 当我找到自由的时候将不再止步不前 Freedom, Freedom, Freedom, Freedom 自由,自由,自由,自由 Everything I have, everything I own 我所有的一切,我所拥有的一切 All my mistakes girl you already know 我所有的过错,女孩,你准备好知道 I wanna be free, I wanna be free, yeah 我想要自由,我想要自由 If you wanna be free, and the land is drug-free 如果你想要自由和世上不再有毒品 put your hands up, put your hands up 伸出你的双手,伸出你的双手 If you wanna be free, from all your misery 如果你想从苦难中得到解脱 put your hands up, put your hands up 伸出你的双手,伸出你的双手 If you wanna be free, with plenty money 如果你想变的富有 put your hands up, put your hands up 伸出你的双手,伸出你的双手 If you wanna be free, just praise G-o-d 如果你想要赞颂上帝的公正自由 put your hands up, put your hands up 伸出你的双手,伸出你的双手 Freedom, Freedom(Freedom), Freedom, Freedom 自由,自由,自由,自由 Everything I have, everything I own 我所有的一切,我所拥有的一切 All my mistakes girl you already know 我所有的过错,女孩,你准备好知道 I wanna be free(wanna be free) 我想要自由(想要自由) I wanna be free(wanna be free) 我想要自由(想要自由)
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家I Wanna Be Free
所属专辑:Mended
演唱人:Marc Anthony
All my life Ive followed signs on many a roadTried to find what was right and do what Im toldBut sometimes you cross the lineAnd never can go back homeIve been here and Ive been there aAlways on the goLooking for something more to call my ownUp to now I have foundThat life as a whole was coldCause Ive never belongedI wanna be freeAnd live without warningI wanna finally seeWhat its like on the other sideI wanna be freeCause a new day is dawningI wanna be meI wanna show the world Im aliveWhos to say I need change and I am not what Im notLook at me and what you see has been through alotNow its time for me to findWhats love really all aboutI wanna be freeAnd live without warningI wanna finally seeWhat its like on the other sideI wanna be freeCause a new day is dawningI wanna be meI wanna show the world Im aliveI wanna be freeAnd live without warningI wanna finally seeWhat its like on the other sideI wanna be freeAnd live without warningI wanna finally seeWhat its like on the other sideI wanna be freeCause a new day is dawningI wanna be meI wanna show the world Im aliveI wanna be freeAnd live without warningI wanna finally seeWhat its like on the other sideI wanna be freeCause a new day is dawningI wanna be meI wanna show the world Im aliveI wanna be freeAnd live without warningI wanna finally seeWhat its like on the other sideI wanna be free
本专辑其他歌曲列表
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
&MarcAnthony简介马克·安东尼(英语:MarcAnthony,日-),原名MarcoAntonioMuniz,出生于美国纽约州的纽约城。20世纪90年代末期主要的萨尔萨(骚沙)音乐明星之一,他的双亲是波多黎各人,据称有很强的拉丁音乐血统。&个人经历MarcAntho...
Marc Anthony专辑列表
Marc AnthonyI Wanna Be Free歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供
教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&

我要回帖

更多关于 wanna be 的文章

随机推荐