对太阳旗下的东京黑帮知识100字数

对姚明写一篇英语文章,字数100以上
对姚明写一篇英语文章,字数100以上
从发型、身高、体型、外貌等来介绍(至少介绍5种)
YaoMing

YaoMIng, a Chinese eminent figure in the filed of basketball, who plays for the Houston Rockets of NBA in the U.S.A..

YaoMing rose his fame swiftly after he went to America. Since then, There was an increasing number of people who knew him. Not only did the Chinese people know him, but the American and other foreign countries’ people as well. Today, he enjoys a high level of popularity. He is referred to as ‘Big Yao’, because he is 2.26-metre-tall.

Big Yao never failed to attack the attention of everyone. He always tried his best to play in each match, he plays basketball by heart.

Recently, he returned to China for the basketball match. Few matches can be more fantastic than the match between China and Australia. I have watched this match which made me feel so exciting. It was the 4th part of the match and only several seconds left.

Catching the ball from one of the team, YaoMing jumped to the air, throwing the ball as quickly as possible. All the spectators are looking at the basketball. Excitedly, the ball was threw into the net! There was no more time for Australian to throw the ball. China won the great match.

Many people payed more adoration to YaoMing, since this match.

Though YaoMing is by no means considered to be a great basketball player, his name will probably remain immortal.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家有没有英语翻译的防震小常识?急需一篇用英语翻译过来的防震知识
字数大约的120字以下
最好是100个单词那样
速度呀大哥大姐们_百度作业帮
有没有英语翻译的防震小常识?急需一篇用英语翻译过来的防震知识
字数大约的120字以下
最好是100个单词那样
速度呀大哥大姐们
急需一篇用英语翻译过来的防震知识
字数大约的120字以下
最好是100个单词那样
速度呀大哥大姐们还要有中文翻译哦
大哥大姐们
请你们带上翻译呐 !! 还有请不要太长了...
Here are some guidelines to staying safe in earthquakes.Things that you will need:Portable Radios,First Aid Kits,Fire Extinguishers and F Step 1 Stay inside and duck and cover.Get underneath a desk or table,or stand in a corner or under a doorway.Cover your head and neck with your arms.Step 2 Move against an interior wall if in a high-rise building with no protective desk or table nearby.Cover your head and neck with your arms.Step 3 Try to get into an open area away from trees,buildings,walls,signs and power lines if outdoors.Step 4 Pull over to the side of the road away from overpasses and power lines if driving.Stay in your car until the shaking ends.Step 5 Get away from shelves or other areas where objects may fall if in a crowded store or public area.Do not run for the door.Crouch and cover your head and neck with your hands and arms.Step 6 Stay in your seat if in a stadium or a theater.Get below the level of the back of the seat and cover your head and neck with your arms.Tips and Warnings:· If you take cover under a sturdy piece of furniture,hold on to it and be prepared to move with it.· Try to stay away from kitchens and garages,where there are often many objects that might fall.
When the earthquake occurred, it is essential to have a clear-headed, calm composed attitude. If the earthquake when you are indoors, such as further away from the windows and doors, temporarily escap...
When the earthquake occurred, it is essential to have a clear-headed, calm composed attitude. If the earthquake when you are indoors, such as further away from the windows and doors, temporarily escap...
您可能关注的推广小学生英语小短文100字
小学生英语小短文100字 10
有没有100字的小短文,适合小学生背的!
不区分大小写匿名
Hello everyone! my name is.I am (age)
I am a boy My mother is a doctor. MY father is a Teacher.I am from . my favourite coulour is black my favourite clothes is sport clothes ,MYfavourite sport is soccer .I like my mother,best!
WHY SHOULD WE STUDY ENGLISH 为什么我们要学英文 
If you want to ask me why we should study English, my answer will be simple and clear. Now let me enumerate the reasons one by one in the following. 
In the first place, English has become an international language. If you know English, you van make a trip round the world without being misunderstood. In the second place, most valuable books, newspapers and magazines are written in English. If you wish (hope) to get knowledge, you must learn English.如果你要问我们为什么我们要学英文。我的答复很简单明了。现在让我来把我的理由一一列举在下面: 
英文已成为一种国际语言。如果你通晓它,你可以环游世界不会被人误解。 
大多数有价值的书籍,报纸和杂志都是用英文写的。如果你希望获得知识,你必须学习英文。 

这个不算很难吧?~

相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请根据史料和所学知识,为商鞅写一段祭文,文言文或现代文不限,字数不少于100字.请尽快_百度作业帮
请根据史料和所学知识,为商鞅写一段祭文,文言文或现代文不限,字数不少于100字.请尽快
夫商君为秦孝公明法令,禁奸本,尊爵必赏,有罪必罚,平权衡,正度量,调轻重,决裂阡陌,以静生民之业而一其俗,劝民耕农利土,一室无二事,力田稸积,习战陈之事,是以兵动而地广,兵休而国富,故秦无敌于天下,立威诸侯,成秦国之业.对这句话的理解与感悟:因为知识是宝贵的,比世上一切财富都有价值。字数100字左右即可。_百度知道
对这句话的理解与感悟:因为知识是宝贵的,比世上一切财富都有价值。字数100字左右即可。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
知识却是越积越多,最宝贵的只有知识,而知识;财富虽有神通,却能创造新的财富,但财富散尽,而知识却总是那么平等,所有人都能通过学习而获得。对绝大多数人而言,则一无所有,而拥有知识;财富学不来,只有富家子弟才有机会继承;财富往往伴随着不均财富有耗尽的一天
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中电投旗下上市公司 的文章

随机推荐