wwe里是不是有一首叫timwwe的歌曲

WWE里艾吉出场歌的歌词和约翰塞纳出场歌的歌词?_百度知道
WWE里艾吉出场歌的歌词和约翰塞纳出场歌的歌词?
WWE里艾吉出场歌的歌词和约翰塞纳出场歌的歌词?详细点啊要翻译Thanks
你上美摔100分里面都有的,百度搜索美摔100就可以了,点音乐就可以了。
其他类似问题
约翰塞纳的相关知识
其他3条回答
You think you know me...& On this day I see clearly everything has come to life. A bitter place ang a borken dream. And we'll leave it all behind. On this day its so real to me. Everything has come to life. Another chhance to chase a dream. Another chance to feel...chance to feel alive. I've been defeated and brought down. Dropped to my knees when hope ran out. The time hao some to change my ways.
On this day I see clearly everything has come to life. A bitter place ang a borken dream. And we'll leave it all ,leave it all behind. One this day I see clearly everything has to life. A bitter place ang a borken dream. And we'll leave it all leave it all behind. On this day its so real to me. Everything has come to life. Another chhance to chase a dream. Another chance to feel...chance to feel alive... ... (Edge)Your time is up my time is now You can't see me my time is now It's the franchise boy I'm shining now You can't see me my time is now
Incase you forgot I fell off I'm still hot knock your shell off My money stacked fat Plus I can't turn the swell off The franchise Doing big buisness I live this it's automatic I witness so you hear those horns You finished A soldier And I stay under you fightin' Plus I'm stormin' on you chumps Like I'm thunder and lightnin' Ain't no way you breakin' me kid I'm harder than nails Plus I keep it all locked like I'm part of the jails I'm slaughtering stale Competition I got the whole block wishin' They could run with my division But they gone fishin' With no bait Kid can your boy hold weight I got my soul straight I brush your mouth like Colgate In any weather or never better Your boy's so hot You'd never catch me in the next man's sweater If they hate let 'em hate I drop your whole clan Lay your ass DOWN for the 3 second TAN
Your time is up my time is now You can't see me my time is now It's the franchise boy I'm shining now You can't see me (yeah) my time is now
Uh. It's gon' be, what it's gon' be. Five pounds of courage *Buddy Binks* tan pants with a gold tee. Ugh, It's a war dance and victory step. Of all stances, a gift and you insist it's my rep. John Cena, Trademarc, you'll are so so we talked about the bread you make. But don't know the recipe for dough though. Aiming guns in all your photos, that's a no-no. When this pop your lip lock, your *big tocks I* blame your no show See what happens when the ice age melt. You see monetary status is not what matters, but it helps. I rock a time piece by Benny if any. The same reason ya'll can love me is the same reason ya'll condemn me. A man is measured by the way that he thinks not clothing lines, ice links, leather, and minks. I spent 20 plus years seeking knowledge itself. So for now I'm off records living life for wealth
Your time is up my time is now You can't see me my time is now It's the franchise boy I'm shining now You can't see me my time is now
Your time is up my time is now You can't see me my time is now It's the franchise boy I'm shining now You can't see me my time is now(Cena)
你在酷狗上打john cena冠军岀场音乐就可以了、
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!【Be Myself】公主有没有一首歌的歌词是one time的?_蔡依林吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:811,809贴子:
今天问老师题目,老师说:"蔡依林有一首歌的歌词时one time的。。。”我说没有,老师说有。
看我七十二变
回复:3楼我说没有,但是我的老师跟我吵,说有.我说我可是忠实粉丝也.
有&&七十二变
楼主你们老师说的是不是公主的一首歌曲 名字是英文的其中有一句我只记得是 你对我有多好多好呢
回复:8楼没听过.叫什么歌名?
看我72变里one time, two time , 梦想就近在眼前。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或黄金一代(The Prime Time Players)-WWE选手资料-摔角网
||||||||||
当前位置: &
The Prime Time Players
出生日期:-
黄金一代近期赛事
中 文 名:SD 754期
节目类型:SmackDown赛事
举行日期:wwe日
赛事简介:
中 文 名:SD 753期
节目类型:SmackDown赛事
举行日期:wwe日
赛事简介:一场十人混战,为即将到来的皇家大战吹响了战斗的号角,皇家大战即将到来,下周一我们不见不散!
黄金一代近期新闻
黄金一代 的视频
The Prime Time Players的图片
黄金一代的音乐
The Prime Time Players的评论
为广大摔迷提供专业的,摔角联盟与格斗的视频,选手出场音乐,摔角资讯以及相关热门话题
版权所有:& 摔角网 版权所有
浙ICP备号-3WWE花絮 John Cena出场音乐钢琴版My Time Is Now_百度影视
订阅精彩视频,请
WWE花絮 John Cena出场音乐钢琴版My Time Is Now

我要回帖

更多关于 wwe摔角狂热31歌曲 的文章