ronda机芯 rousey厉害吗

Ronda Rousey will defend her bantamweight title against Miesha Tate Dec. 28, 2013 at UFC 168
(C)2013 Ronda Rousey All Rights Reserved
Terms and Conditions
Privacy Policy@CagePotatoMMA
Tag: Ronda Rousey
(The latest episode of UFC 189 Embedded, which features Conor McGregor in full-on meth tweeker mode and Jose Aldo threatening decapitation. This fight cannot come soon enough.)
(MMAFighting)
(Bleacher Report)
(Bloody Elbow)
(MMAJunkie)
(Fox Sports)
(MMAMania)
(ScreenJunkies)
(EveryJoe)
(WorldWideInterweb)
(The Escapist)
(Props: Fox Sports)
By CP Reader Ramsey O’Shea
have any truth to them, it looks like
will make her next title defense against
in the main event of UFC 190 on August 1st. According to , Vegas oddsmakers should list Rousey as something around a kajillion-to-one favorite over her Brazilian opponent out of the gate, a betting line which will only continue to swing in Rousey’s favor as fight night approaches.
This is not what you’d call a gambler’s paradise, folks, so much so that I asked
to punch up some numbers and find me a handful things more likely to occur than a Bethe Correia win at UFC 190. Here’s what he came up with…
By , Columnist
Given that it’s tax season, it’s a good time to remember that are there three guarantees in life: death, taxes and
once again showing why she is the best female fighter on the planet with a first-round demolition of her opponent.
Rousey’s performance at UFC 184 last month was her finest to date. She submitted , widely regarded as Rousey’s biggest challenge, in 14 seconds. While Rousey was aided by an absolutely horrible strategy by Zingano, her virtuoso performance led to another discussion of who has what it takes to dethrone Rousey. It also led to a ridiculous conversation of whether or not Rousey could compete against and defeat male fighters in the UFC’s bantamweight division. The less time spent on that absurd notion that accomplishes nothing but trying to discredit the great fighter Rousey is, the better.
(via UFC on FOX)
might say,
didn’t last as long as a virgin on prom night in her long-awaited title bid against
last weekend, succumbing to an armbar in just 14 seconds of their UFC 184 main event tilt. “Alpha” let her emotions get the best of her, both in the fight itself and in , and it cost her big time. My heart breaks for the poor woman.
Aside from it’s lightning-quick main event, UFC 184 also saw
get choked within an inch of their lives,
pick apart
(sort of), and Alan Jouban announce his arrival to the welterweight division with a vicious standing hellbow. Join us after the jump for all the highlights from UFC 184, most of which totally aren’t in the form of illegal gifs. (*removes sunglasses*) (*winks*)
(Easy there, Dave. One second it’s doing your job, the next it’s a lawsuit. via Getty)
By Sam Stilson
Well if we learned anything from , it’s that MMA is perhaps the most
sport in the world. That, and
is slowing shrinking and will soon be nothing but an Easter Island statue made of glass.
The fact that 10 of 11 underdogs won last week has surely given some hope to the massive long shots featured in both the main and co-main events of this weekend’s UFC 184 card. But confidence is hardly enough when facing the best of the best in the women’s division (though
might disagree).
Let’s take a look at who the money-makers are for UFC 184.
I am dead tired.
My arm hurts, and my brain is nearly empty. After six months of thinking about nothing but a 16 second fight, it’s hard to envision tackling a new project. So instead of making more artwork, Cage Potato has given me the opportunity to tell you a bit about how I made this one.
(Looks like Andy Serkis just found himself out of a job for the Lord of the Rings reboot. Props: r/MMA)
If you’ve been watching the excellent UFC 184 Embedded series thus far, chances are that you’ve been thoroughly entertained by the-GOOD GOD WHAT IS THAT THING BEFORE ME.
Captured by r/MMA user lrkr486, the Gollum-esque looking creature pictured above is apparently Expendables star Mickey Rourke, who we can assure you definitely isn’t, as one commenter suggested, “on the heels of a three week crack binge.” It’s more like an eight to ten week binge for sure.
Rourke told the cameras in episode 2 of Embedded that he met Ellenberger while training for a fight in Russia (which, ) around the same time Jake was training for a fight of his own, and the two have become buddies in the time since. That being the case, perhaps now’s the time for Ellenberger to gather Rourke’s other closest friends around and hold an intervention for whatever the Hell is happening to
After the Jump:
The first 3 episodes of UFC Embedded, via the UFC’s Youtube channel.
The original lineup of UFC 184 had fans and media members alike spewing the usual hype terminology (“incredible”, “awesome”, “more stacked than your mom”, and so on) until a plethora of injuries left the card in tatters. Still, UFC 184 features a pretty solid main event and a handful of at least watchable fights, so what are you complaining about, you buncha nerds? IF THE UFC THROWS YOU A BONE, THEY DON’T WANT TO KNOW IF IT TASTES GOOD OR NOT.
S I guess those Dana White negotiating tapes are really starting to pay off. The point is, an event this…lukewarm doesn’t really require one to write huge blocks of tedious text recapping each fighter’s recent matches and predicting how they will win this weekend. So instead, I’ve decided to try out something new and compile an A-to-Z list previewing each and every aspect of UFC 184. Join me?
Although we’ve seen
in , it would be difficult to claim that Ronda Rousey’s recent pictorial for the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition was not…how do I put this…effective? Great marketing? The women’s bantamweight champion is rather attractive, is what I’m saying, and these photos only add credence that claim.
Currently scheduled to face top contender Cat Zingano in the main event of UFC 184, Rousey took a slight break from training to cement herself as the first MMA fighter to ever appear in the SI swimsuit edition. Join us after the jump for the full gallery and a behind-the-scenes video of Rousey’s shoot.
(“Okay, Al, you need to get back on your feet and…dammit, there goes the other knee.” Via Getty.)
I know what you’re thinking, “A champion who can’t stay healthy? WHAT SPORT IS THIS?”
Well, it’s MMA, dum-dum. Nothing ever go just ask . Or middleweight champ , for that matter, who has once again been forced out of his bout with
due to injury. We now kick it to our man in the field, Bunk Moreland, for analysis…
Details after the jump.
&Loading ...
ALSO ON CAGEPOTATO…
BUY NOW ON AMAZON!&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Ronda RouseyRonda Rousey费(4 星级)(10)1,000 - 5,000 更多应用应用涉及到 Ronda RouseyEver since I saw Ronda Rousey win her title against Miesha Tate with a 5th straight arm bar win I've been in total awe! I just want to grovel at her feet, sleep on her doorstep and scream, &I'M NOT WORTHY!& HEE-HEE, this is the ultimate fan app with Ronda news, photos, twitter, and all things Rousey!Tags:
ronda rousey feet, ronda rousey, ronda rousey wallpaper, ronda rousey wallpapers, ronda rousey wallpapers fitness.

我要回帖

更多关于 rousey 的文章

随机推荐