cod advanced warfare app nex5r国行app怎么用

Dead And Loving It
| GamesRadar
Enter your GamesRadar Username and Password
Keep me logged in
Connect with Facebook
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.
Shot over the same period and following hot on the heels of Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Tim Burton&s Corpse Bride reunites Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and Danny Elfman for a macabre musical love triangle between the living and the dead.
We were lucky enough to catch up with Tim, Johnny and Helena for a nice cuppa and a few Rich Teas...
Join the Discussion
Add a comment (HTML tags are not allowed.)
Total Film Staff
Matt Maytum
George Wales
GamesRadar+ is the premiere source for everything that matters in the world of video games, TV, films and more. Casual or hardcore, big screen or small, console or handheld, blockbuster or cult classic - whatever you're into or whatever genres you love, GamesRadar+ is there to filter out what's really worth your time. We deliver breaking news, the best advice, the most in-depth features, expert reviews, and essential guides for all the entertainment you love.
GamesRadar is part of Future plc, an international media group and digital publisher.
© Future US, Inc. 4000 Shoreline Court, Suite 400, South San Francisco, California, 94080. All Rights Reserved.
Enter your GamesRadar Username and Password
Keep me logged in
Connect with Facebook
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.
We use cookies on this website. By using this site, you agree that we
may store and access cookies on your device.
Find out more and set
your preferencesSystemanforderungen der PC-Version
CoD: Advanced Warfare verlangt erneut nach 6 GB RAM (Update)
Zwei Wochen vor dem Verkaufsstart der Call-of-Duty-Fortsetzung ,,Advanced Warfare“ hat Activision die minimalen Systemanforderungen der PC-Version bekannt gegeben. Wie schon der Vorg?nger ,,“ setzt der
mindestens sechs Gigabyte Arbeitsspeicher voraus.
Weiterhin werden zudem mindestens eine GeForce GTS 450 oder eine Radeon HD 5870 mit einem Gigabyte Speicher vorausgesetzt. W?hrend Ghosts allerdings noch mit einem Intel Core 2 Duo oder AMD Phenom X3 zurechtkam, verlangt Advanced Warfare nach einem h?her getakteten Core-i3- oder Phenom-X4-Prozessor. Auch der Bedarf an Speicherplatz steigt von 40 auf 55 Gigabyte. Ob das Spiel sechs Gigabyte RAM tats?chlich aussch?pfen kann, ist noch nicht bekannt. Ghosts liess sich mit Tricks auch auf Systemen mit weniger Arbeitsspeicher starten und ohne Einschr? die Speicherhürde wurde daraufhin von Activision .
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Betriebssystem
Windows 7 oder 8.1 (64 Bit)
AMD Phenom II X4 810
Intel Core i3 530
Intel Core i5 2500k
Arbeitsspeicher
Grafikkarte
AMD Radeon HD5870
Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 (1.024 MB)
Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 (4.096 MB)
Michael Condrey von Sledgehammer Games best?tigte im
mit Stevivor, dass der Shooter Dedicated Server unterstützen wird. Mit welchen Anbietern auf welchen Plattformen dies der Fall sein wird, soll in Kürze angekündigt werden. Zuvor hatte Sledehammer Games bereits die Existenz von LAN-Lobbies .
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare erscheint am 4. November für PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 und Xbox 360. Neben einem Einzelspieler-Modus, der eine Geschichte nach einem ,,globalen elften September“ erz?hlen will und auf Schauspieler Kevin Spacey setzt, gibt es einen neuen
und den Koop-Modus ,,Exo Survival“ für vier Spieler.
Ein Battlefield, das auf Cops statt Soldaten setzt – kann das funktionieren? ComputerBase kl?rt im Test, was Hardline zu bieten hat.

我要回帖

更多关于 cod advanced warfare 的文章

随机推荐