以love感恩为主题的演讲稿一篇演讲稿不超过3分钟7年级下学期的

3分钟英语演讲稿:i am chinese
来源:网络资源 | 作者:未知
| 本文已影响
  Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,
  I am Chinese. I have inherited black hair and black eyes. I have inherited the virtues of my ancestors. I have also taken over responsibility. I am sure, that wherever I go, whatever I do, I shall never forget that I am Chinese!
  I am Chinese. I am proud of being a Chinese with five thousand years of civilization behind. I've learned about the four great inventions made by our forefathers. I've learned about the Great Wall and the Yangtze River. I've learned about Zhang Hengand I've learned about Zheng He.Who says the Yellow River Civilization has vanished?I know that my ancestors have made miracleson this fertile land and we're still making miracles. Who can ignore the fact that we have established ourselves as a great state in the world, that we have devised our own nuclear weapons, that we have successfully sent our satellites into space, and that our GNP ranks No. 7 in the world? We have experienced the plunders by other nations, and we have experienced the war. Yet, based on such ruins, there still stands our nation----China, unyielding and unconquerable!
  I once came across an American tourist. She said, &China has a history of five thousand years, but the US only has a history of 200 years. Five thousand years ago, China took the lead in the world, and now it is the US that is leading.&My heart was deeply touched by these words. It is true that we're still a developing nation, but it doesn't mean that we can despise ourselves. We have such a long-standing history, we have such abundant resources, we have such intelligent and diligent people, and we have enough to be proud of. We have reasons to say proudly: we are sure to take the lead in the world in the future again, for our problems are big, but our ambition is even bigger, our challenges are great, but our will is even greater.
  Thank you.
【收藏此页】【中】
【我要纠错】【】
[英语演讲稿]相关文章
【学习啦】热门文章推荐
个人学习计划范文_个人学习计划书范
左脑右脑测试_左右脑测试_左脑型右脑
成功的名言
莎士比亚名言(中英文对照、爱情、读
读书笔记应该怎么写?
小学生读书笔记怎么写
名著读书笔记
学习啦热榜
  进入大学后,开夜车、赶作业、写论文、准备考试,这些事情似乎变得稀松平常。有...
学习计划怎么写_学习计划书怎么写110997
68个经典励志小故事|哲理
  68个经典励志小故事和哲理小故事能缓解你的压力,同时给你一点启发,一些感悟;...[查看详细]
莎士比亚名言(中英文对照、爱情、读书、励244128
  最近老是失眠,明明很困了,在床上辗转反侧却怎么也睡不着。这种经常性失眠要怎...
7点21分是最佳起床时间45795
  右脑记忆力是左脑的100万倍,国际著名右脑开发专家七田真博士开发的快速唤醒右...
多米尼克·奥布莱恩《如何通过考试》4591
思维导图丛书《大脑使用说明书》下载1899
新概念英语电子书下载第1册945
精英特速读记忆训练软件免费下载666要一篇小学六年级的演讲稿,什么主题都行,3分钟左右能演讲完的。谢谢!_百度知道
要一篇小学六年级的演讲稿,什么主题都行,3分钟左右能演讲完的。谢谢!
提问者采纳
当你在烈日炎炎的盛夏。 水是生命的源泉;方案范文,我国是一个贫水的国家,有了水才有地球上美丽的植物,居世界第109位、可爱的动物,造一吨纸需要水500立方米;当你。失去了水,我国农村的粮食产量里减少.整理~,生产离不开水.,炼一吨钢需要水200立方米,一起珍惜每一滴水,失去了水,我们每人每天需要2公斤的水才能够维持生命,任凭风吹雨打,失去了一丝生存的希望,有了水才有清澈的河流? 水是生命的源泉,将自己的快乐建立在别人的痛苦之上吗,心连心,生产一吨稻谷需要水1400立方米,西北沙漠化严重,沙城暴频繁发生,爱美的女性就会失去美丽的容颜,好比一个孤儿失去了最温馨的家,让我们手牵手,不到世界人均水平的四分之一,舒服地冲凉水澡的时候,缺水的国家呢?难道我们将等待地球上最后一滴水变成我们的眼泪吗,缺水的地区;当你粗心没有拧紧水龙头;为您.请问你在做这些事情的同时,湛蓝的大海.库! 我演讲的题目是《水是生命的源泉》 水是生命的源泉.;搜}集整-理#。 “黄金有价水无价”,如果没有了水.,让它流失整整一夜的时候,人类的希望,共同保护我们的生命源泉,好比少女失去了花期?难道我们只顾自己的利益,血液的90%是水,流落街头,失去了水,人均淡水只有2240立方米,你师父想过那些缺水的难民,好比下岗工人失去了养家糊口的能力&#39.,我们的生活~本文由.。 水是生命的源泉。人们常把女人比作水.方案范-文库&#39,拧开水龙头。由于缺水,被列位世界13个严重缺水的国家之一,一步步走向衰老,失去了最灿烂的青春,人体重量的60%是水尊敬的老师和伙伴们 大家好,有了水才有少女的青春
提问者评价
谢谢··就是有些语句不通顺。
其他类似问题
小学六年级的相关知识
其他2条回答
表现了中国人顶天立地的精神,中国人欢呼雀跃,我为你骄傲!
滔滔江水!雅典奥运会上:祖国,多少英雄浴血奋战。曾经被称为“东亚病夫”的中国人站了起来,学得能力,就是明天的希望。如今“神州六号”再次谱写中国历史的新篇章!最后.!
五千年来,让我们二十一世纪的青少年从中受益。你的快速发展让全世界看到了你的强大,英名大振,滚滚黄河!
日,我们是中国强盛的主力军,这是多么值得骄傲的事,我们为自己是中国人倍感骄傲。古人的“四大发明”威震四海,我们是初升的太阳、返航!
《三国》《水浒》《红楼梦》《西游记》是中国文学史上了不起的著作,实现了历代人类飞天的梦想,你的心中是否感慨难平。从洪秀全到孙中山,三元里抗英斗争风起云涌,你经历了茫茫五千年,我们是初开的鲜花,林则徐烧毁英国鸦片,我们流泪。看着这沉甸甸而来之不易的金牌;当你止步于滚滚黄河之边,奥运健儿获得了32枚金牌。
同学们,从陈独秀到毛泽东?是否为自己美丽富饶的祖国而深感骄傲,亲爱的同学们,拯救多灾多难的中国!
祖国母亲,悠久的历史滋润着我们二十一世纪的青少年?是否热情奔涌,用自己强健的双手再创祖国的辉煌..,以天下事为己任,当你立足于雄伟蜿蜒的万里
长城之上:“祖国,祖国风景迷人。我们今天的努力!2008年的奥运会将在北京举行,我们欢呼。祖国山川雄奇,学得知识。祖国母亲功劳甚大,连绵不断的山川!
“神舟五号”载人航天飞船成功发射,中国申奥成功。你的锦秀山川使我们自豪;当你静立于烟波浩渺的渤海之滨.这些触动人心的画面都历历在目..:
大家好;近代,一齐呐喊,我为你骄傲,都属于我们伟大的祖国尊敬的老师,祖国河水秀逸,再一次自豪,祖国母亲成就了多少仁人志士!今天我演讲的题目是,让我们敞开心扉。同学们。让我们用百倍的努力
要一篇适合在教室里演讲的,不要老是是国旗下讲话类型的额
谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢!!!!!!
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一语文3分钟演讲稿_百度知道
初一语文3分钟演讲稿
如果实在没有,理想拜托啦,社会道德,关于爱!下学期第一个语文演讲的人就是我.最好是关于水浒传或西游记的,学习方面的都行.(要求是篇完整的)拜托啦!
那么种子就会茁壮生长,而是在人的心里慢慢生长,那么别人也会对你包容,因为它点缀了单调而乏味的生活,是夜空中的明星,宽容的花语是什么呢!  宽容的种子在你来到这个世间的那一瞬间、睡莲……可是、结果,直到你生命结束,还依然在你心里,甚至决定宽容是否能长久盛开,宽容就是缓解矛盾的一副“良药”。  花儿有很多品种,那么花儿便会盛开,是汪洋中的一艘巨轮,有香水百合,是人与人心与心间的桥梁。宽容之花一旦开放。他人的包容就是种子生长必须得到的营养!在我们生活中有许多种花,宽容是快乐的开始!  宽容。所以,二十年。如果你对所有的事和人都能做到不斤斤计较,所有的矛盾都可以迎刃而解,它会伴随着你,你知道有一种花叫宽容吗,永远盛开美丽的笑脸?这种花虽然无色无味!只要有宽容的心,但它却是人间最美丽的花? (这是我自己乱写的)的
花在所有人的眼中都是美好的,它永远不会枯死,是当空的艳阳,是美好和平生活的象征,愉快!可是如果你对所有的事或人都极为挑剔,你的任何举动都会受到影响!如果你对任何事都很宽容,别人对你越宽容,可是你知道有一种叫做片宽容的花吗,永恒:持久,宽容的种子都不会开花,既使过了十年,三十年,直到海枯石乱?那就是。  每一朵花都会有相应的花语!  在人与人的交往和面对一些事情即将擦出“火花”的时候,它就扎根在每个人的心里,让世界多了一些缤纷的色彩,能包容一切。它让我们的生活轻松!让我们的生活更美好。大家好,亲爱的同学  敬爱的老师。它并不种在土里。  在日常生活中,无论怎样、郁金香
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
配带身边、去创造的,可能要挖一天吧,在秋风中一片片地掉落下来,又踏上一只脚,走过空地,多么愚蠢,你们依然是无价之宝,当了爸爸。那服务生并不知道她的腿不能走路,也就是说、勤于实践。 7,瑞典的一个富豪人家生下了一个女儿。然而不久,他发现,否则肯定被猫吃。女孩子长大后,不大细想在数十次停靠之中,她得到了许多人的赞美,但我敢肯定它比你的任何一个政令都能产生震动、富有远见:自信、“头悬梁,我发现蜘蛛走了许多弯路--从一个檐头起,若要它锋利。 9,不让丝沾到地面的沙石或别的物体上,永远也做不成将军:“你说那颗石头喔,提交给现代经济心理学的创始人威尔布雷登教授,除了挣扎,一步步地向前。他们还担心万一找不到座位:“那么,不知道要挖到到什么时候,可是每次他都用不着走到最后就会发现空位。孩子耐不住性子等待,但它照样把网结在空中,却唯独不能没有希望,用不着什么钢铁般的意志。难道蜘蛛会飞,他认为很有必要对韩国成功人士的心态加以研究,你昂起头来真美。因而。 自信原本就是一种美丽。可是无论长途短途。 他说,但它能够把网凌结在半空中,媳妇用锄头把大石头四周的泥土搅松. 果然,父亲庄严地托起一个箭囊,高度有十公分,小心翼翼,人才会超越自身的束缚,它的网制得精巧而规矩。 一次,你必能成功,而只顾带着她一道去看那只美丽的小鸟,把自己的成功都看得非常自然和顺理成章,一天不如一天:无论是贫穷还是富有!祖父说。从此,他总能找到座位,不如走路小心一点,只要你昂起头来,她到饰物店去买了只绿色蝴蝶结。 有一个人经常出差。 温馨提示,你们已经上了一堂很有意义的课:“当树叶全部掉光时,并且用脚碾它,这是因为像他这样锲而不舍找座位的乘客实在不多、箭头的模样?”一只只手举了起来。 2,厚牛皮打制,媳妇带着锄头和一桶水,他都做好了从第一节车厢走到最后一节车厢的准备、“三更灯火五更鸡”,也都能克服,谁都没想到几分钟就把石头挖起来,“珍妮,永远也做不成将军,战鼓雷鸣了,当你坚信自己能成功时,在上帝的眼中,也没有耐心慢慢地找准一个方向,打结,便无从爬上山去,敌方的主帅应声折马而毙。如果你的世界沉闷而无望。许多人走不出人生各个不同阶段或大或小的阴影。儿子喜上眉梢,第一根线是怎么拉过去的,这些不愿主动找座位的乘客大多只能在上车时最初的落脚之处一直站到下车,他问,大为惊喜。在他看来。 我一直刳着只断箭打仗呢,钞票已变得又脏又皱。只要你对某一事业感兴趣:仅仅几分钟。 温馨提示,为什么不把它挖走。 美国作家欧亨利在他的小说《最后一片叶子》里讲了个故事,他常到学校的咖啡厅或茶座听一些成功人士聊天、成功并不像你想像的那么难 并不是因为事情难我们不敢做。只因为生命中的这片绿,而当一个人把生命的核心与把柄交给别人,那颗讨厌的石头。在喝下午茶的时候、敏感,而是因为他们没有思想要将阴影纸龙咬破,她被这只鸟的描述迷住了,只要想做。” 爸爸回答说,直到眼前出现新的洞天,哪会让它留到现在啊:“算了吧,这种现象虽然在东方甚至在世界各地普遍存在,你们永远不会丧失价值。 从前有一户人家的菜园摆着一颗大石头,我也就要死了,箭囊里装着一只折断的箭。 温馨提示,但在这之前。经常是在他落座的车厢里尚余若干座位,宽度大约有四十公分?要不,你经常会得到最好的,回头连个好好站着的地方也没有了,都能做到。 温馨提示。奇迹是执着者造成的。时间长了,竟忘我地拉住服务生的手,他成了韩国泛业汽车公司的总裁。 媳妇早有心理准备,锥刺股”没有必然的联系、生命的价值 不要让昨日的沮丧令明天的梦想黯然失色! 5。那些人为了让正在创业的人知难而退,就一直放到现在了。”他说着将钞票揉成一团、执着。眼前一方小小立足之地很容易让大多数人满足,衣着齐整或不齐整,无论是貌若天仙:“谁还要。 十几分钟以后,小青虫们就一一地从龙尾爬了出来。病人望着眼前的萧萧落叶,中间有一丈余宽,将整桶水倒在大石头的四周。” 过了几年?后来,当时的儿子娶了媳妇:“谁要这20美元,奇迹出现了?”仍有人举起手来,手里却高举着一张20美元的钞票。” 后来这本书果然伴随着韩国的经济起飞了,不小心就会踢到那一颗大石头;即使想到了,他终究会发现,从火车十几个车门上上下下的流动中蕴藏着不少提供座位的机遇。” 把胜败寄托在一只宝箭上,丧失了走路的能力。她想一定是蝴蝶结的功劳,最终决定权在你手中,饿其体肤”,孩子因为过度地渴望。 6,也无济于事!我们是独特的——永远不要忘记这一点?从你爷爷时代。她说。 他又说,身体也随之每况愈下。尔后他拾起钞票。 儿子问,生命就生生不息,或将要发生什么,仿佛得到神助。 4。骤然间他惊呆了?” 媳妇心底非常不是滋味,极想亲自看一看。于是?” 爸爸这么回答。 拂开蒙蒙的硝烟,他被一些成功人士欺骗了。 ”当祖父把几只同样大小的青虫从龙头放进去。 “朋友们。到菜园的人,举重若轻!那颗大石头很重的,还可以训练你的反应能力。与生活中一些安于现状不思进取害怕失败的人,其中插着一只箭。每次,迎面碰上了她的老师,儿子还只是马前卒,儿子再也禁不住得胜的豪气,不是跌倒就是擦伤,无一幸免,而是因为我们不敢做事情才难的,它依旧值20美元,永远只能滞留在没有成功的起点上一样,这些人幽默风趣。父亲已做了将军,珍妮虽不信。 有一天早上。” 那是一个极其精美的箭囊,若要它坚韧,尽管它有铁钳般的嘴壳和锯齿一般的大腿,因为上帝赋予你的时间和智慧够你圆满做完一件事情,可以搬走的话在我小时候就搬走了,一步一步向前爬、追求忘我 不要把自己当做鼠,它们都在里面死了:“爸爸! 在一次讨论会上。奇迹发生了。 1965年:“蝗虫性子太躁。有一天。但无论发生什么,这颗石头没有想像的那么大。布雷登教授读后,再看露出的箭尾,我记住了蜘蛛不会飞翔,他写信给他的剑桥校友--当时正坐在韩国政坛第一把交椅上的人--朴正熙,必先改变你自己的心态。他说,它的体积那么大,并非因为他们天生的个人条件比别人要差多远。 作为心理系的学生,再爬上对面的檐头,就是耐心地一节车厢一节车厢找过去,镶着幽幽泛光的铜边儿:你抱着下坡的想法爬山,慢慢地走了起来、心中的顽石 阻碍我们去发现。他接着说,但此前还没有一个人大胆地提出来并加以研究,自己去找船长。惊喜之余,经常有无数来自外部的打击。 那一天。 8。 一天,但是挺高兴,完全背弃了父亲的叮嘱、飞翔的蜘蛛 信念是一种无坚不催的力量。 温馨提示,一位韩国学生到剑桥大学主修心理学,力量无穷。有希望之处,我越看越不顺眼,轰然意志坍塌了,父亲拣起那柄断箭。 有一天媳妇气愤地说,牛奶一样是白的,一只黑蜘蛛在后院的两檐之间结了一张很大的网,还是相貌平平。 一只断箭,他们在用自己的成功经历吓唬那些还没有取得成功的人,百发百中。 他的办法其实很简单,在国内时。于是保姆把孩子留在甲板上,看看大小,该克服的困难,都是水到渠成的,我们会无数次被自己的决定或碰到的逆境击倒,投放进去,若要它百步穿杨,急于让大家看看,也不知道一直向前可以从另一端爬出来,用彩笔画了一片叶脉青翠的树叶挂在树枝上,而很多人却因为太在意外表而失去很多快乐。又一阵号角吹响。船长的太太给孩子讲船长有一只天堂鸟,而在其他车厢的过道和车厢接头处,而是取决于我们本身?”还是有人举起手来,可往镜前一照。这样的成绩,这位青年也获得了成功,但却很管用。这个办法听上去似乎并不高明,无论车上多挤。 1858年,不由昂起了头,一定是出饰物店时与人一碰弄丢了! 3、沉默而坚韧的昆虫。它是勤奋,菜园那颗大石头。当鸣金收兵的号角吹响时,女孩和家人一起乘船旅行;把幸福寄托在丈夫身上,他把《成功并不像你想像的那么难》作为毕业论文、为生命画一片树叶 只要心存相信,但它永存人世,那颗大石头不知道让她跌倒多少次了,一位父亲和他的儿子出征打战,一位著名的演说家没讲一句开场白,都是被那个巨大的外表蒙骗了。1970年。 “现在谁还要。 最后一片叶子始终没掉下来,假如我这样做又会怎么样呢。这本书鼓舞了许多人,贪婪地推想箭杆,因为他们从一个新的角度告诉人们!比如把希望寄托在儿女身上,沉重地啐一口道,我发现,你们还是想要它。这些成功人士包括诺贝尔奖获得者,所向披靡,磨砺它,造物主对世事的安排,仅仅是我们心理上的障碍和思想中的顽石。后来,孩子染患了一种无法解释的瘫痪症:自己才是一只箭,再把丝收紧,也不仰仗我们结交的人物!儿子吓出了一身冷汗。 温馨提示,“我不敢说这部著作对你有多大的帮助:生命的价值不依赖我们的所作所为,八卦形地张开,大多数乘客轻易就被一两节车厢拥挤的表面现象迷惑了,他认为这是个新发现,出门与人撞了一下都没在意!”老师爱抚地拍拍她的肩说、永远的坐票 生活真是有趣、断箭 不相信自己的意志;把生活保障寄托在单位身上…… 温馨提示,为了一两个座位背负着行囊挤来挤去有些人也觉得不值,配带宝箭的儿子英勇非凡。只要一个人还在朴实而饶有兴趣地生活着,因为它并没贬值,然后关上龙头,会让你握有一张人生之旅永远的坐票。” 温馨提示。 温馨提示。 10。 温馨提示,高度差不多了,她一直觉得自己长得不够漂亮?”他把钞票扔到地上:“爸爸。改变你的世界。长龙腹腔的空隙仅仅只能容纳几只蝗虫,更用不着什么技巧或谋略:病房里:蜘蛛不会飞翔,这颗大石头留到下一代,居然人满为患。 结果不言自明,成功与“劳其筋骨,那是因为你自己沉闷无望、昂起头来真美 别看它是一条黑母牛,她要求船上的服务生立即带她去看天堂鸟:“这是家袭宝箭:人世中的许多事,病人竟奇迹般地活了下来,一个生命垂危的病人从房间里看见窗外的一棵树,试图看个究竟。我们觉得自己似乎一文不值,释放出最大的能量。无论我如何对待那张钞票。 珍妮是个总爱低着头的小女孩,它们没想过用嘴巴去咬破长龙,他们也没有那一份寻找的耐心。一眼便能认定用上等的孔雀羽毛制作。 面对会议室里的200个人,快乐会使你变得可爱——人人都喜欢的那种可爱,儿子惨死于乱军之中,头上根本就没有蝴蝶结,长久地坚持下去就会成功。 春秋战国时代、阴影是条纸龙 人生中,从这个檐头到那个檐头、欺凌甚至碾得粉身碎骨,但这些打击究竟会对你产生怎样的影响,经常买不到对号入坐的车票,强烈的欲望驱赶着他呼一声就拔出宝箭。希望是人类生活的一项重要的价值:如果你只接受最好的,顺墙而下,又多么危险。 祖父用纸给我做过一条长龙。”一位老画家得知后。他在信中说,耳旁仿佛嗖嗖地箭声掠过。父亲郑重对儿子说,然后问,只有在这种环境中,普遍把自己的创业艰辛夸大了:命运一直藏匿在我们的思想里,总有奇迹发生。人生路上,翘起尾部:“我打算把这20美元送给你们中的一位,某一些领域的学术权威和一些创造了经济神话的人,以后也是如此1,又忘我地投入到文学创作中,店主不断赞美她戴上蝴蝶结挺漂亮。 珍妮走进教室,肮脏或洁净:人生可以没有很多东西,孩子的病便痊愈了:“不相信自己的意志,也就是茜尔玛·拉格萝芙,但千万不可抽出来,改天请人搬走好了:忘我是走向成功的一条捷径,没事无聊挖石头,希望虽然渺茫,最后成为第一位荣获诺贝尔文学奖的女性,使人不由想起那些沉默寡言的人和一些深藏不露的智者,仿佛顷刻间失去支柱的房子,拯救它的都只能是自己,请准许我做一件事
真诚的朋友值得一交,真正的美酒值得一尝,而真情写出来的书就是朋友,就是美酒,值得我们倾情深交,细细品尝。
我经常独自坐在那简朴的书桌前,开启一盏明灯,泡上一杯香茗,棒起一本好书,让茶香与书香伴我度过闲暇的时光。我将一切俗尘凡事忘却,让心儿插上美丽的翅膀,飞入心宜的书的世界,去嗅书中的墨香。
书,带我潜入文学的海洋。我从小就很喜欢看童话,一看就得几小时,有时会忘了吃饭。我对童话这样痴迷,是因为童话里人物的遭遇和命运时时牵动着我的心。《灰姑娘》、《丑小鸭》、《拇指姑娘》……从这些故事里,我学到了很多做人的道理。我常常想起《丑小鸭》这篇文章,丑小鸭因为长得丑,姐妹们、伙伴们、主人都嫌弃它、欺负它,鸭妈妈更把它赶出家门。在流浪的过程中,丑小鸭又受尽蔑视和虐待。但丑小鸭并没有放弃追求,经过层层磨难,终于变成了一只美丽的白天鹅,向远方飞去……我也很喜欢读散文。因为抒情散文优美的语言,饱满的情感和深刻的道理,总能给我留下不可磨灭的印象。它不同于看影片和卡通,虽然也能让你感到艺术的美和另一种震撼,但欣赏只是一瞬间。
书,带我飞上艺术的天堂。书开阔了我的视野,使我逐渐意识到了艺术的天堂是那么广阔,那么迷人。动人的音乐、美丽的图画、多姿多彩的舞蹈……我不知什么时候走进了艺术的天堂,不知什么时候迷上了画画。我因此非常爱看绘画的书,从书里也学到了不少绘画的知识——懂得构图,懂得技法,懂得欣赏。在书本的指引下,我一步一步地向艺术天堂迈进。
书,带我周游名人世界。读小说,我认识了许多人物——诸葛亮神机妙算,周瑜心胸狭窄,曹操谨慎多疑。读人物传记,我了解了许多著名作家——用笔战斗的鲁迅、风趣幽默的语言大师老舍、不食美国救济粮的朱自清……在名人的海洋里怎样也少不了我们的主席——毛泽东。当我成功或者失败的时候,我会想起他所说的一句话——虚心使人进步,骄傲使人落后。
书,可以给人以酸甜苦辣,但我觉得没有什么比书更甜的,它让我们学会了承诺,学会了忍受,学会了谦让,学会了友爱,学会了珍惜时光。
“读一本好的书,就是和高尚的人谈话”,好书,永远是我心灵的朋友。
您可能关注的推广
初一语文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语300字以内的演讲稿!3分钟能读完的!!!不要太深奥的!!关于《感恩》!!!急用!!!!谢啦_百度知道
求一篇英语300字以内的演讲稿!3分钟能读完的!!!不要太深奥的!!关于《感恩》!!!急用!!!!谢啦
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&& 英语演讲稿3分钟
英语演讲稿3分钟
6年级英语演讲稿3篇
i love english
dear teacher and classmates:
i am very glad to make a speech here in this class again! this time, i\'d like to talk something about english.
i love english. english language is now used everywhere in the world. it has become the most common language on internet and for international trade. learning english makes me confident and brings me great pleasure.
when i was seven, my mother sent me to an english school. at there, i played games and sang english songs with other children . then i discovered the beauty of the language, and began my colorful dream in the english world.
everyday, i read english following the tapes. sometimes, i watch english cartoons.
on the weekend, i often go to the english corner. by talking with different people there, i have made more and more friends as well as improved my oral english.
i hope i can travel around the world someday. i want to go to america to visit washington monument, because the president washington is my idol. of course, i want to go to london too, because england is where english language developed. if i can ride my bike in cambridge university, i will be very happy.i hope i can speak english with everyone in the world. i\'ll introduce china to them, such as the great wall, the forbidden city and anshan.
i know, rome was not built in a day. i believe that after continuous hard study, one day i can speak english very well.
if you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. so i believe as i love english everyday , it will love me too.
6年级英语演讲稿(2):
my dream home is very big and clean. it has at least five floors and fifteen rooms. on the ground floor, there is a kitchen, a dining room and a bathroom. there are no other rooms on the ground floor. my bedroom, study, bathroom are on the first floor. they are all very comfortable. my parents’ room is on the second floor. it’s also very big and clean. my grandparents live with us in this big house, too. their rooms are on the third floor. on the fourth floor, there is a big balcony. i can play games, read books and chat with friends there. i also have a big and nice garden. it is beside the big house. there are many flowers and vegetables in it. it has a big tree. in summer, i can sit under the tree with my family. behind the garden, there is a swimming pool. i can swim with my friends in summer. i think it is very comfortable to live in my dream home.
6年级英语演讲稿(3):
good! in this weather, sun days, we ushered in the primary school level in the last gather.
and around to wave farewell to the campus, though, there are a thousand words can not express my feeling of attachment to his alma mater. students believe that, you feel as i do with it. from school to the present, i am most impressed by the school is the cherry tree in front of trees and the edge of the tree small tree. that little tree is my first year in the guard when the old man saw the seeds of, and now that it has added a six-ring, and the cherry tree has witnessed its growth. we like the little tree, and the campus is the cherry trees, is not it?
watching all the campus, is so familiar with, can not help but brought back memories of my ... ...
remember that second-grade "61" children's day, the school playground is now only one-third of the ground but not the plastic cement, as a result of the auction would be too crowded, i was squeezing the students fell. only heard "jenna" and say, i fall on the cement floor, and when i difficult to climb up from, it was found that the skin of the left knee has been frayed, blood flow quickly out, i slowly walked to the classroom, continue to spread the pain. at this time, met a lot of students said: "funny, how the?" "oh, you knee the frayed, tease, how to engage in, to, paper towels, put the stone around the wound erase it!" "oh, quick to the health room! "bork, bork, bork concerned with the students asked me. later, i was with a group of well-intentioned arm mounted x school went to the health room, xu teachers to help me carefully cleaning the wound, the medicine, i grinned in pain呲you want to cry, to comfort students, i hold back the tears. although not to the activities of the afternoon, and can only stay in the classroom, but my heart is still full and happy!
remember the tug-of-war a year ago, the decider in the final, we lost the power of the second seeded player disparity - 501 classes. what? we have failed, it is our experience of three tug-of-war's biggest setback, because we have never been defeated before, the situation was very tense, one-to-one level! we became a draw play, the final outcome of the board is scheduled! after all, we have the beginning of some sad, some resulting in decreased strength, but the thought of collective honor above all else, it once again full of confidence, full of energy on the floor of the "battlefield" "come on, come on!" cao teachers led the team pulling to one side cheering for us, we keep a stiff upper lip, were doing a full, good! rope has been moved to our side, increasing margins, and with the referees whistle out the other side of the rope of a song that we are all collapsed. "victory, victory!" we are lying on the ground cheered: "" five consecutive championships, five consecutive championships! "cao teachers face is flushed with excitement. yes, we have after some twists and turns ultimately on the strength once again won the first prize!
set of clothing, i have it hung in the closet where the most conspicuous, as it witnessed the first performance school! (
remember the past primary school life, each touch of our unique memory of the clouds in the sky.
time flies, time flies, we are about to bid farewell to the division of friends of primary and secondary schools, secondary schools entered the door, bid farewell to the naive and innocent childhood into young and mature man.
beloved teacher, dear students, let us this precious child, locked in this beautiful emotion, the memory of the permanent collection that it!
4年级英语演讲稿3篇
good morning, everyone. my name is olivia.
the XX beijing olympic games are coming. my classmates and i are very excited. we have been talking about it every day and hope the chinese athletes will win a lot of gold medals. it would be a dream come true to be able to go to beijing for the olympics.
liu xiang is my favorite athlete. he is from my hometown shanghai. i am so proud of him. let me tell you a little secret. last month i wrote to liu xiang. i hope he received my letter, and knows that i am wishing him all my luck to be the first crossing the finish line.
i always ask myself. what can i do for the beijing olympic games? i am still a little girl, but i love sports so much. i may not be an athlete when i grow up. but i can learn something from the olympic athletes. if you want to win, you have to work very hard. like liu xiang, i will work very hard to make my dreams come true. i want my mother, my classmates and my teachers to be proud of me some day.
people from all over the world will go to beijing for the XX olympic games. i will go to beijing too. of course i will bring along my lovely doll fuwa. good luck liu xiang! good luck beijing! good luck china! good luck XX olympic games!
thank you!
4年级英语演讲稿(2):
dear teachers and classmates:
good afternoon, i am very nice to make a speech here! this time, i'd like to talk something about english.
as everyone knows. english language is very important today. it is now used everywhere in the world.
i love english. when i was eight, my mother sent me to an english school. at there, i played games and sang english songs with other children . i also often read english following the tapes and watch english cartoons at home. by talking with english people, i have made more and more friends as well as improved my oral english. then i discovered the beauty of the language, and began my colorful dream in the english world. it makes me confident and brings me great pleasure.
i hope i can travel around the world someday and introduce china to them in english, such as the great wall, the forbidden city and so on. of course, i want to go to london , because england is where english language developed.
i know, rome was not built in a day. i believe that after continuous hard study, one day i can speak english very well.
if you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. so i believe as i love english everyday , it will love me too.
3分钟英语演讲稿2篇
good morning,dear teacher and my friends.
  it’s a very intresting topic today.
  i think my dad was a hero for me when i was a young child. we'd go fishing, walks, and other fun things for a kid.
  every child has a good and great father, and so do i. my dad played a very important role in my daily life`````exactly speaking, in my past 16 years.
  my father always stands in the center of my life, from past till now and possibly in the future.
  my family was rather poor when i was in my childhood. we didn't have our own house and had to live in a shabby, small room rented from my father's factory. the room was so small that there was little space for people to walk. i didn't have my own bed and had to sleep with my parents. this is terrible both for my parents and me.
  but father made this all different!he works very hard on his own business, now we have our own 2 housese,surly,i have my own room.and he take our family so much happiness, richer and richer.
  when i was little, i did everything with my dad. you could always find me sitting on his knee or walking and doing everything with him. every night he would read me a bed time story and make the voices of each character.
  i learnt a lot from my daddy. i learnt to never take things to seriously and to always smile.
  like many other fathers, my dad and i also has generation gap. he is not good at or even can’t work the computer. so when i sitting at the computer desk,he will say something like ‘you should pay more attention to your study’, ‘don’t waste time on the computer games’ , ‘it will be bad for your eyes’ and so on. how can i- a computer fan – reduce time on computer? so i continue studying and playing on it
  years pasted, my father is over 45 now. it is time for me to look after him and i am sure i will do and we will live an even better life. and i will say,i really love you dad,cause you are the hero in my mind.
  thank you so much!
3分钟英语演讲稿(2):
the footsteps of the XX world expo is getting closer and closer to us, civilized and harmonious call is still ringing in my ears. shanghai, china obtained the right to host the world expo XX, expo XX shanghai china will be a world event, the development of shanghai's new round of golden opportunity, as it is an important embodiment of our national spirit.
world expo is a great influence and a long history of international activities, is the largest gathering of human beings. people from around the world gathered in one place display their products and skills, boast of their hometown and motherland. expo set the culmination of human civilization, which has a unique appeal, make you feel surging.
world expo is a platform, we are the masters. she put up a platform for us to l she built a bridge for us, so we better communicate with the world. this platform may let us display self wantonly. we are the masters here, we have to landlord, let guest experience enthusiasm and happiness.
everyone to contribute for the expo, we are no exception, as a living piece of fertile land in pudong's teachers, we are proud and pride. in the vision of a better tomorrow
, we have to do for the world expo will own a wonderful ability, we have through our hands, warm heart and sincerity to practical action to achieve the commitment of shanghai to the world. we should educate the many students: do not throw garbage anywhere, no spitting, no jaywalking ... ..., hello, thank you frequently mention, let the material on this city with the new york comparable to the spiritual civilization. educate our students to exciting XX, willing to shanghai's future by copies of power, if only planted a small tree, participants in the shanghai world expo foreign guests feel: this is a forest city, pollution-free city, ancient and civilized city. better city, better life! until the time of the XX expo, then, we want to become a glorious volunteers, to changing our foreign friends in shanghai and china's long history, a
bout our education for the world expo will contribute their efforts.
we expect the majority of teachers will be great enthusiasm for the world expo into practical action to meet the world expo, the expo will be a total growth, and the city of development, the development of shanghai devote their efforts to advance hand in hand with shanghai.
3分钟英语演讲稿
  good morning/evening/afternoon, ladies and gentlemen :
  today, my speech is about talents,in my opionion, talents are indispensable in nowadays society. as is known to all that the fight among countries is actually the fight among talents.
  first, i'd like to define the word"talent" in my idea, a talent is one person who is good at or expertised in some or multiple areas. nowadays, as the world developing goes on , if one country want to rank top or do a good job in the world, the country must have many talents.for example, china, the biggest developing country in the world, in the past 100 years, is always invaded by other countries, why ,the reason is that china at that time had not so many talents. if they had anti-intrusion leader talents in the war, needless to say,they would have beat those big powers.if they had talents in weapons manufacturing, nodody dares to provoke us.however, nowadays, it's a totally different situation, china has become powerfulin all over the world, why ? because there are many talents serving the country, the civilians become more and more literated.more and more people go to university,more and more people come to receive further education. so what is that in return,talents in army protect our country from invasion, talents in commerce help make our economy keep in improving, talents in aerospace make the world see chinese manned spacecraft flying. talents in sports make china rank the first in the olympic games......
  to sum up, talents will play a more and more impoetant role in the world, if one country intends to flourish, he must foster talents as many as they can ,that's all,thank you.
3分钟英文演讲稿
the footsteps of the XX world expo is getting closer and closer to us, civilized and harmonious call is still ringing in my ears. shanghai, china obtained the right to host the world expo XX, expo XX shanghai china will be a world event, the development of shanghai's new round of golden opportunity, as it is an important embodiment of our national spirit.
world expo is a great influence and a long history of international activities, is the largest gathering of human beings. people from around the world gathered in one place display their products and skills, boast of their hometown and motherland. expo set the culmination of human civilization, which has a unique appeal, make you feel surging.
world expo is a platform, we are the masters. she put up a platform for us to l she built a bridge for us, so we better communicate with the world. this platform may let us display self wantonly. we are the masters here, we have to landlord, let guest experience enthusiasm and happiness.
everyone to contribute for the expo, we are no exception, as a living piece of fertile land in pudong's teachers, we are proud and pride. in the vision of a better tomorrowwe have to do for the world expo will own a wonderful ability, we have through our hands, warm heart and sincerity to practical action to achieve the commitment of shanghai to the world. we should educate the many students: do not throw garbage anywhere, no spitting, no jaywalking ... ..., hello, thank you frequently mention, let the material on this city with the new york comparable to the spiritual civilization. educate our students to exciting XX, willing to shanghai's future by copies of power, if only planted a small tree, participants in the shanghai world expo foreign guests feel: this is a forest city, pollution-free city, ancient and civilized city. better city, better life! until the time of the XX expo, then, we want to become a glorious volunteers, to changing our foreign friends in shanghai and china's long history, a
bout our education for the world expo will contribute their efforts.
we expect the majority of teachers will be great enthusiasm for the world expo into practical action to meet the world expo, the expo will be a total growth, and the city of development, the development of shanghai devote their efforts to advance hand in hand with shanghai.
演讲稿又叫演说词,它是在大会上或其他公开场合发表个人的观点、见解和主张的文稿。演讲稿的好坏直接决
定了演讲的成功与失败。 演讲稿像议论文一样论点鲜明、逻辑性强,但它又不是一般的议论文。它是一种带有宣传性和鼓动性的应用文体,经常使用各种修辞手法和艺术手法,具有较强的感染力。 演讲未必都使用演讲稿,不少著名的演讲都是即兴之作,由别人经过记录流传开来的。但重要的演讲最好还是事先准备好演讲稿,因为演讲稿至少有两个方面的作用:其一,通过对思路的精心梳理,对材料的精心组织,使演讲内容更加深刻和富有条理。其二,可帮助演讲者消除临场紧张、恐惧的心理,增强演讲者的自信心。 演讲稿特点主要区别演讲和表演、作文有很大的区别。 首先,演讲是演讲者就人们普遍关注的某种有意义的事物或问题,通过口头语言面对一定场合的听众,直接发表意
见的一种社会活动。 其次,作文是作者通过文章向读者单方面的输出信息,演讲则是演讲者在现场与听众双向交流信息。严格地讲,演讲是演讲者与听众、听众与听众的三角信息交流,演讲者不能以传达自己的思想和情感、情绪为满足,他必须能控制住自己与听众、听众与听众情绪的应和与交流。所以,为演讲准备的稿子就具有以下三个特点: 主要特点第一、针对性。演讲是一种社会活动,是用于公众场合的宣传形式。它为了以思想、感情、事例和理论来晓喻听众,打动听众,“征服”群众,必须要有现实的针对性。所谓针对性,首先是作者提出的问题是听众所关心的问题,评论和论辨要有雄辩的逻辑力量,要能为听众所接受并心悦诚服,这样,才能起到应有的社会效果;其次是要懂得听众有不同的对象 和不同的层次,而“公众场合”也有不同的类型,如党团集会、专业性会议、服务性俱乐部、 学校、社会团体、宗教团体、各类竞赛场合,写作时要根据不同场合和不同对象,为听众设计不同的演讲内容。 第二、可讲性。演讲的本质在于“讲”,而不在于“演”,它以“讲”为主、以“演”为辅。由于演讲要诉诸口头,拟稿时必须以易说能讲为前提。如果说,有些文章和作品主要通过阅读欣赏,领略其中意义和情味,那么,演讲稿的要求则是“上口入耳”。一篇好的演讲稿对演讲者来说要可讲;对听讲者来说应好听。因此,演讲稿写成之后,作者最好能通过试讲或默念加以检查,凡是讲不顺口或听不清楚之处(如句子过长),均应修改与调整。 第三、鼓动性。演讲是一门艺术。好的演讲自有一种激发听众情绪、赢得好感的鼓动性。要做到这一点,首先要依靠演讲稿思想内容的丰富、深刻,见解精辟,有独到之处,发人深思,语言表达要形象、生动,富有感染力。如果演讲稿写得平淡无味,毫无新意,即使在现场“演”得再卖力,效果也不会好,甚至相反。 第四、整体性演讲稿并不能独立地完成演讲任务,它只是演讲的一个文字依据,是整个演讲活动的一个组成部分。演讲主体、听众对象、特定的时空条件,共同构成了演讲活动的整体。撰写演讲稿时,不能将它从整体中剥离出来。为此,演讲稿的撰写要注意以下几个方面: 首先,要根据听众的文化层次、工作性质、生存环境、品位修养、爱好愿望来确立选题,选择表达方式,以便更好地沟通。 其次,演讲稿不仅要充分体现演讲者独到、深刻的观点和见解,而且还要对声调的高低、语速的快慢、体态语的运用进行设计并加以注释,以达到最佳的传播效果。 另外,还要考虑演讲的时间、空间、现场氛围等因素,以强化演讲的现场效果。 第五、口语性 口语性是演讲稿区别于其他书面表达文章和会议文书的重要方面。书面性文章无需多说,其他会议文书如大会工作报告、领导讲话稿等,并不太讲究口语性,虽然由某一领导在台上宣读,但听众手中一般也有一份印制好的讲稿,一边听讲一边阅读,不会有什么听不明白的地方。演讲稿就不同了,它有较多的即兴发挥,不可能事先印好讲稿发给听众。为此,演讲稿必须讲究“上口”和“入耳”。所谓上口,就是讲起来通达流利。所谓入耳,就是听起来非常顺畅,没有什么语言障碍,不会发生曲解。具体要做到: 把长句改成适听的短句; 把倒装句改为常规句; 把听不明白的文言词语、成语加以改换或删去; 把单音节词换成双音节词; 把生僻的词换成常用的词; 把容易误听的词换成不易误听的词。 这样,才能保证讲起来朗朗上口,听起来清楚明白。 第六、临场性 演讲活动是演讲者与听众面对面的一种交流和沟通。听众会对演讲内容及时作出反应:或表示赞同,或表示反对,或饶有兴趣,或无动于衷。演讲者对听众的各种反映不能置之不顾,因此,写演讲稿时,要充分考虑它的临场性,在保证内容完整的前提下,要注意留有伸缩的余地。要充分考虑到演讲时可能出现的种种问题,以及应付各种情况的对策。总之,演讲稿要具有弹性,要体现出必要的控场技巧。 主要功能 第一、“使人知”演讲。这是一种以传达信息、阐明事理为主要功能的演讲。它的目的在于使人知道、明白。如美学家朱光潜的演讲《谈作文》,讲了作文前的准备、文章体裁、构思、选材等,使听众明白了作文的基本知识。它的特点是知识性强,语言准确。 第二、“使人信”演讲。这种演讲的主要目的是使人信赖、相信。它从“使人知”演讲发展而来。如恽代英的演讲《怎样才是好人》,不仅告知人们哪些人不是好人,也提出了三条衡量好人的标准,通过一系列的道理论述,改变了人们以往的旧观念。它的特点是观点独到、正确,论据翔实、确凿,论证合理、严密。 第三、“使人激”演讲。这种演讲意在使听众激动起来,在思想感情上与你产生共鸣,从而欢呼、雀跃。如美国黑人运动领袖马丁.路德.金的《在林肯纪念堂前的演说》,用他的几个“梦想”激发广大的黑人听众的自尊感、自强感,激励他们为“生而平等”而奋斗。 第四、“使人动”演讲。这比“使人激”演讲进了一步,它可使听众产生一种欲与演讲者一起行动的想法。法国前总统戴高乐在二战期间的英国伦敦作的演讲《告法国人民书》,号召法国人民行动起来,投身反法西斯的行列。它的特点是鼓动性强,多以号召、呼吁式的语言结尾。 第五、“使人乐”演讲。这是一种以活跃气氛、调节情绪,使人快乐为主要功能的演讲,多以幽默、笑话或调侃为材料,一般常出现在喜庆的场合。这种演讲的事例很多,人们大都能听到。它的特点是材料幽默,语言诙谐。
发布地址:/fanwen/24.html
发布时间: 14时
&英语演讲稿3分钟推荐
&英语演讲稿3分钟热门
Copyright (C) 2014 绥棱教育信息网

我要回帖

更多关于 以感恩为主题的演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐