请问打1个小时篮球鞋打羽毛球和打一个下午羽毛球哪个增高快?

英语翻译题目西蒙每天放学后打篮球我们经常在足球场踢足球Sandy在羽毛球场打羽毛球我经常在早晨跑半小时步有时我们在饭店吃晚饭我乘车去上班,用take bus的英语俱乐部新成员想参加下一届世界杯_百度作业帮
英语翻译题目西蒙每天放学后打篮球我们经常在足球场踢足球Sandy在羽毛球场打羽毛球我经常在早晨跑半小时步有时我们在饭店吃晚饭我乘车去上班,用take bus的英语俱乐部新成员想参加下一届世界杯
西蒙每天放学后打篮球我们经常在足球场踢足球Sandy在羽毛球场打羽毛球我经常在早晨跑半小时步有时我们在饭店吃晚饭我乘车去上班,用take bus的英语俱乐部新成员想参加下一届世界杯
Simon play basketball after school every dayWe often play football in footballSandy in badminton game to play badmintonI often run for half an hour in the morningSometimes we have dinner in the restaurantI will go to work by bus, the busEnglish club new membersWant to take part in the next World Cup
Simom plays basketball after school everyday.we often play football in football field.Sandy play badminton in badminton field.I always run for half an hour in the morning.Sometimes we have supper in restaurant.I take bus to
work.the new member of English clubwant to take part in next World Cup
Sometimes after Simon is on vacation from school every day plays the basketball we frequently to kick soccer Sandy in the soccer field to play the badminton in the feather field I to run in the mornin...相关话题推荐
:你好。孩童期发胖本来就不好瘦。另外10天是无论如何瘦不了10斤的。如果你真想减肥,就不要太心急。坚持运动下去,会瘦的。
:你好。请问现在还在哺乳期吗?如果在,不建议减肥。等过后再减。否则可能会影响乳汁的分泌。提问者对于答案的评价:爱绝迹:谢谢医生我会坚持的!spanclass=point
:你好。你的运动方法不错。可以坚持下去,而且也会向你想要的强壮发展。只要坚持就好。
想了解提问步骤?请查看
我来回答(您的热心回复将给予患者非常有用的指导)
问题已经结束,欢迎继续讨论!
(Ctrl+Enter快速提交)
设置邮箱,第一时间接受回复提醒

我要回帖

更多关于 羽毛球 篮球 的文章

随机推荐