安丰安中片听力前奏 做听力前放的纯音乐

安中2014级_东台市安丰中学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,786贴子:
安中2014级收藏
我的高三十八班,现在变成了多功能教室,什么是多功能教室?很先进么?
1楼 17:31&|来自
就是空教室,我的十五班也变了
收起回复2楼 17:59&|来自
空教室,嘿嘿
收起回复3楼 18:09&|来自
你是怎么知道的啊
收起回复4楼 18:40&|来自
还我2014高三18那是我们青春的1记忆 那里的汗水是我们这辈子终身难忘的
收起回复5楼 12:04&|来自
也是我的高三十八班
6楼 08:58&|来自
7楼 15:14&|来自
贴吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或安中高考成绩如何呀?_安丰中学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:223贴子:
安中高考成绩如何呀?收藏
记得我那时候一届比一届号,不知道现在考的咋样了。
1楼 21:26&|
2楼 21:26&|
垃圾, 文化课就4个一本
收起回复3楼 16:57&|
还好。艺术生、走掉好多。
4楼 15:21&|来自
贴吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或美国偶像KellyClarkson好听的歌曲推荐
摘要:等电视中节目中也有亮相. 好听的歌曲推荐
& & & & & &2011年发布的专辑《Stronger》同名主打歌曲《Stronger (What Doesn't……
& & & & 2002年全美最火爆的真人秀节目就是《美国偶像》(american idol).在录制现场,众多渴望一举成名的歌手要面对裁判严酷的评判与考验,经过多轮淘汰,最终将产生一位&偶像&.第一届美国偶像冠军kelly clarkson如今已经成为娱乐圈无人不识的新锐了.
美国偶像脱颖而出 & & & & kelly在朋友的鼓励下参加第一季的《美国偶像》的面试,她的表演获得评判们的一致赞赏,在逾万多名的面试者中脱颖而出,参与这场比赛.她成功推入了三十强,每周的表现亦受到大众和评判宝拉、西门和兰迪的喜爱,而且从未成为得票率最低的一群,她亦凭着翻唱骚灵天后艾瑞莎&弗兰克林的《natural woman》,席琳&狄翁的《i surrender》和流行歌手玛丽亚&凯莉的《without you》,最终顺利进入最后十强决赛,可见美国观众对她的支持.日决赛,凯莉&克莱森凭着《a moment like this》得到58%的得票率,击败对手justin guarini,赢得《美国偶像》第一季的冠军宝座.而她主唱的《a moment like this》亦成为她推出的首张单曲,首周销量236,000张,成为kelly第一首冠军单曲. 屡次斩获音乐奖项 & & & & 这位&万里挑一&的流行偶像首张个人大碟《thankful》一推出即登上美国billboard排行榜榜首,首周销量近30万张.第48届格莱美音乐奖,kelly斩获最佳流行女歌手和最佳流行专辑两项大奖,第55届格莱美音乐奖,凭借专辑再次获得最佳流行专辑,成为第一位两次获得此奖项的女歌手.此外,kelly一共有八首单曲进入billboard hot 100前十.其中,单曲《my life would suck without you》在首周97位之后于第二周登顶,打破了该榜单登顶的最大跳跃记录.在音乐之外,kelly与美国偶像第一季亚军justin guarini出演电影 from justin to kelly (2003).在《reba》、《madtv》 (2002) 《saturday night live》(2005)等电视中节目中也有亮相. 好听的歌曲推荐
& & & & & &2011年发布的专辑《stronger》同名主打歌曲《stronger (what doesn't kill you)》获得年度最佳录音和年度最佳歌曲两项提名,而kelly本人凭借这一曲也获得最佳流行歌手提名.最终,本专辑赢得第55届格莱美最佳流行演唱专辑大奖.《catch my breath》是kelly为宣传其2012年第一张精选专辑《greatest hits: chapter one》发行的首支单曲,歌曲反映了kelly十年星路历程之后渴望喘口气再出发的心情.2013年,最新发布的单曲《people like us》也十分具有冲击力,听kelly的歌曲,我们总能感受到激情、力量和亢奋. &
美国偶像KellyClarkson好听的歌曲推荐由安丰网编辑整理,更多内容敬请关注频道。
请选择您对本文的评价:江苏省东台市安丰中学学年高二下学期期中考试英语试题 Word版含答案题12
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
江苏省东台市安丰中学学年高二下学期期中考试英语试题 Word版含答案题12
东台市安丰中学学年度第二学期;高二英语期中试卷;本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部;第Ⅰ卷(选择题三部分共85分);第一部分:听力(共两节,满分20分);第一节(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分);听下面5段对话;A.It’stoolong.B.It’sattr;2.Whatisthemantryingtodo;A.Tomake
东台市安丰中学学年度第二学期高二英语期中试卷本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分,共120分。考试时间120分钟。第Ⅰ卷(选择题 三部分 共85分)第一部分:听力(共两节,满分20分)第一节(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。A. It’s too long.
B. It’s attractive.
C. It’s hard to understand.2. What is the man trying to do?A. To make an apology.
B. To make a decision.
C. To make a suggestion.3. What does the woman suggest?A. Leaving early for the airport.B. Checking the flight schedule the next morning.C. Listening to the weather forecast the next morning.4. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?A. Teacher and student.
B. Boss and secretary.
C. Husband and wife.5. Why is the man moving to London?A. He has got a job there.
B. He runs a company there.
C. He prefers to live in a big city.第二节(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。6. How long will it take the man to ride a 10-mile distance?A. About half an hour.
B. About an hour.
C. About two hours.7. How does the woman go to work?A. By train.
B. On foot.
C. By bike.听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。8. How old was probably the man when he got his PhD?A. 18.
C. 28.9. When did the man begin his research on the cancer drug?A. When he got a job in a medical lab.B. When he worked at a medical company.C. When he was in the process of getting his PhD degree.听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。10. What did the head teacher tell the woman?A. Jim failed in the exam.B. Jim didn’t attend class today.C. Jim didn’t study hard at school.11. What’s the woman’s advice?A. The computer should be sold at once.B. Jim can never use the computer any more.C. Jim can use the computer only on weekends.12. What does the woman want the man to do?A. To have a talk with Jim.B. To help Jim with his lessons.C. To tell Jim that he is also his favorite cousin.听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。13. What do we know about the woman?A. She is smart.B. She is actually very young.C. She is familiar with the young man.14. Why does the woman refuse to give a bottle of Scotch to the man?A. She is too frightened to do so.B. She knows the man is younger than 21.C. She intends to find out more about the man.15. What will the woman tell the police about the man?A. The man’s appearance.B. The man’s name and address.C. The man’s drive experiences.16. What is the possible ending of the story?A. The police arrive in no time.B. The young man gives up robbing the woman.C. The woman fights against the man and wins at last.听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。17. Which of the following hobbies is NOT mentioned?A. Collecting coins.
B. Collecting stamps.
C. Collecting phones.18. How much is the man’s coin collection worth?A. $215.
C. $275.19. What does the speaker’s youngest brother collect?A. Matchboxes.
B. Stamps.
C. Model airplanes.20. What do most people want to get from their hobbies?A. Inspiration.
B. Pleasure.
C. Money.第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分35分)第一节 单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)请认真阅读下面各题,从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。21. As ________ garden-style city of China, Suzhou was ranged ________ Number One City suitable for living in Jiangsu last year.A. the
D. /22. As an experienced doctor, he usually judges the patients’ illness according to the ________ and gives them some medicines.A. signs
B. symptoms
C. signals
D. marks23. D To be a promising student is not an easy job. It takes time.D I can’t agree more. ________. There is no short cut.A. All roads lead to Rome
B. Slow but sure wins the raceC. Practice makes perfect
D. Rome was not built in a day24. We really hate ________ if you treat your roommates so rudely.A. that
D. which25. ________ how to express the idea in English ,he turned to the dictionary.A. Does not know
B. Not knowing
C. Knowing not
D. Not to know26. The fog was so heavy this morning that drivers could hardly ________ the things just ten meters away from them.A. figure out
B. look out
C. make out
D. try out27. The disaster-stricken village was inaccessible ________ by helicopter, and the storm added to the rescuers’ difficulty.A. instead of
B. other than
C. rather than
D. regardless of28. A case of suspected food poisoning in New York has led to 6 high school students ________ to hospital.A. being sent
C. sending
D. to be sent29. Foreign ministers of the two countries hold regular meetings, ________ they can exchange views on international issues of both concern.A. what
D. why30. I wrote a letter to John for his help during my high school years, without which I ________ the college entrance exam.A. would fail
B. would have failed
C. should fail
D. must have failed31. It was several minutes _______ we realized what was happening ― our dog was trapped in a newly-dug tunnel.A. since
D. while32. D Your cell phone can show the exact position of the person you are talking to?D Yes. It’s a very useful function and I ________ it for quite a while.A. used
B. would use
C. have been using
D. had used33. D Daddy, I dream to have a new bicycle for my birthday.D Well, honey, you _______ have one, I promise.A. must
D. might34. Was it your dream to make planes in your childhood ________ led you to this university?A. which
D. what35. It is reported that in New Mexico, not until they graduate ________ to leave high school.A. teenagers will be allowed
B. will be teenagers allowedC. will be allowed teenagers
D. will teenagers be allowed第二节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。When I was 8, a gentleman came to my orphanage(孤儿院)every week to lead us in woodworking projects. I still remember the night when I finished my first project. It was a small table and I looked upon it as though I a life. I could
wait to give it to Mother Winters, our orphanage’s leader, as a .Since the tables’ coating(涂层)was still drying, the man asked us to wait a while
taking our tables to our dormitories. But I couldn’t wait. I dashed out of the door in a , carrying my table,from ear to ear.“It is very pretty,” Mother Winter smiled at me. When she the coating she noticed that it was still wet. Then she asked me
I had brought it outside. I stood with head down. “Were you supposed to bring this home?” she asked. “No, ma’am,” I said.Mother Winters kicked the table over and all of the legs were broken off. She
me throw the table outside. After Mother Winters left, I went out to get my little table. There was dirt all over it. Crying, I hid the ruined table in my closet. A year later I gave it to Mother Henderson, my houseparent, toThirty years later I Mother Henderson was living in Asheville, North Carolina, so I drove up to see her. She gently asked me to come down to her basement and help her get something . “Do you still remember that?” she asked, pointing into a dark corner. I did. At that moment I could not speakcrying. “Roger, I want you to it.” Mother Henderson gave me back the little
that I had given up so long ago. She had kept it, never if she would see me again.Today, I look at the table with bittersweet forced me to throw it away. But I am also
and joyful at the kindness of Mother Henderson, who kept ita remembrance(纪念,回忆)of a young orphan who tried very hard to please.36. A. created
B. had created
C. have created
D. was creating37. A. only
D. hardly38. A. work
D. praise39. A. until
D. when40. A. hurry
D. word41. A. laughing
C. talking
D. smiling42. A. observed
B. touched
C. studied
D. accepted43. A. why
D. what44. A. ordered
D. asked45. A. mildly
C. angrily
D. silently46. A. put away
B. take away
C. throw away
D. wash away47. A. learned
C. realized
D. smelt48. A. splendid
B. popular
C. important
D. expensive49. A. on behalf of
B. for fear of
C. in memory of
D. in spite of50. A. fix
D. have51. A. table
B. gift52. A. expecting
B. knowing53. A. impressions
B. emotions54. A. encouraged
B. comforted55. A. for
C. promising
C. memories
C. refreshed
D. joy D. doubting D. experiences D. entertained D. as 第三部分 阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分 30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。AIdentity ConfirmationWhen you log into Standard Chartered personal online banking, you will need to enter your ID number, user name, and password. In the case of 3 consecutive(连续的)failed log-ins, the system will automatically place a temporary lock on your account to ensure security. Please refer to instructions provided from the bank to unlock your account.Guarding your Transactions(交易)Before confirming a specific transaction, you will be asked to enter your fixed password or SMS password a second time for security reasons(please follow the instructions provided). Your transaction will be completed after system confirmation is complete.No Simultaneous(同时的)Log-insIf a second request is made to log in to your account while you are already logged in, the system will recognize it as an irregularity and deny the most recent log-in attempt as well as log out the current user.
Please re-open your browser and try to log in again after 5 minutes. If this situation is caused even after following regular procedures to log out, please contact our customer service centre . Mobile phone users should dial(02).Automatic log-outIf you do not complete a transaction within 5 minutes after logging into Standard Chartered personal online banking, the system will send out an automatic reminder asking if you wish to continue to use the service. If there is no response within 1 minute, we will automatically log you out to ensure your account safety.Protecting Your SecurityStandard Chartered personal online banking is monitored by our expert staff 24 hours a day to prevent abnormal transactions and unauthorized log-ins. We are committed to providing safe and secure transactions and services at all times. If you have any questions or problems during your use, please contact our 24-hour-customer-service centre at , for mobile phone users please dial(02), we will provide you with the most caring services.56. What is the main idea of this passage?A. You should be aware of the online theft.B. It tells you security tips on personal online banking.C. Our online banking is your first choice.D. You need to protect your security from being cheated.57. What will be the most probable result if you don't do anything for seven minutes after you enter the online banking system?A. The system will automatically place a temporary lock on your account to ensure security.包含各类专业文献、行业资料、专业论文、应用写作文书、各类资格考试、生活休闲娱乐、中学教育、高等教育、江苏省东台市安丰中学学年高二下学期期中考试英语试题 Word版含答案题12等内容。 
  江苏省东台市安丰中学学年高二下学期期中考试英语试题 Word版含答案题_英语_高中教育_教育专区。东台市安丰中学
学年度第二学期 高二英语期中...  江苏省东台市安丰中学201...高一下学期期中考试英语试题 本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两...   东台市安丰中学学年高二下学期期中考试语文试题_理化生_高中教育_教育专区。东台市安丰中学
学年度第二学期 高二语文期中试卷分值 160 分 ...   江苏省东台市安丰中学学年高一下学期期中考试英语试题_中考_初中教育_教育专区。江苏省东台市安丰中学
学年高一下学期期中考试英语试题 本试卷...   江苏省东台市安丰中学学年高一下学期期中考试试题_理化生_高中教育_... 学而思中学语文推荐书目... 学而思初中数学课程规划 2014年学而思杯英语详解 ...  江苏省东台市安丰中学学年高一下学期期中考试化学试题_中考_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载 江苏省东台市安丰中学学年高一下学期...  江苏省东台安丰中学
学年高二下学期期中考试理科数 学试卷(带解析) 1.函数 y ? x ? 1 定义域是__ ; 【答案】 ? ?1, ?? ? 【解析】 试题...   江苏省东台市安丰中学学年高一下学期期中考试政治试题_中考_初中教育_教育专区。江苏省东台市安丰中学
学年高一下学期期中考试政治试题 分值 ...  江苏省东台安丰中学
学年高二下学期期中考试文科数 学试卷(带解析) 1.函数 y ? x ? 1 定义域是__ ; 【答案】 ?1, ?? ? 【解析】 试题...

我要回帖

更多关于 兴化安丰 的文章

随机推荐