img 34 loading...
img 35 loading...
Endorsements
Latest version
Unique D/Ls
Total D/Ls
Total Views
Uploaded by
::::::::: My Other Mods :::::::::: ADULT ADULT ADULT ADULT##### Changelog ##### Check the
section of this mod page for the detailed changelog##### Release Notes #####Note: I encourage you to download the mods that I combined here just to endorse them, if it wasn't for these amazing modders, UCM wouldn't have existed-V4.0 of UNP Clothing Merchants includes all of the following mods- (FEMALE OUTFITS ONLY, NO MALE OUTFITS) (WITH TEMPTRESS OUTFIT, DOESN'T CONFLICT WITH THE TEMPTRESS RACE) (FEMALE ARMORS ONLY, NO MALE ARMORS) (FEMALE OUTFITS ONLY, NO MALE OUTFITS)(NON-HDT version) (NON-HDT version)(NON-HDT version) (NON-HDT version) (NON-HDT version) (NON-HDT version)
And several items by ##### Features #####1- Use 1 mod (1 esm and 2 esps) instead of 27 different mods (31 different esms/esps)2- A custom location (Haafingar Hall) where you can find all the items and merchants3- Offering over 1000 items to choose from4- Renamed all the items for a much cleaner, clearer and organized inventory5- You can buy all the clothing included in this mod from 7 unique merchants6- You can craft almost all the items in this mod from their own crafting stations7- Changed most of the weights of all the items8- Changed most the prices of all the items9- A special rich merchant called Theodora can be found in the Honking Stone tavern after 6 pm that you can sell almost all kinds of crap to like gem stones and whatnot10- You can rent out 2 different rooms in the Honking Stone tavern, the empty chests inside them are safe for storage11- Haafingar Hall is completely follower friendly 12- UCM contains all the mod files it needs and doesn't require any other mods to use, just a legit copy of skyrim13- UCM v4.0 and higher is 100% standalone and can be installed and used alongside any of the original mods that were included##### Description #####What this mod does is combine several (27 so far) great UNP clothing mods into a single mod and a single large download, added new unique merchants that sells the items of these mods, added unique crafting stations to craft the items of these mods and finally added a custom location that houses all the merchants and their crafting stations. What this means is that they won't clutter your vanilla forges, tanning racks or vanilla merchants anymore. Did you ever at some point install so many clothing mods and forgot about them because each of them offered so many different ways to acquire the items? If yes then well, even a better reason to use this mod is that you can now find all these mods in a single place, you can buy them if you are rich or craft them if that's your thing, all in 1 place..Currently as of v4.0 there are 7 merchants in this mod, 1- Petrovna which sells all the items that were made by Petrovich and several items by IsharaMeradin and AK boot retextures. 2- Ashara which sells Princess of the Woods and Ashara Elven Knight.3- Victoria which sells Ashara Dimonized Dress + Dragon jewelry, Ashara Romantic Outfit for and Ashara Imperial Outfit.4- Bettina which sells the 5 armors from Brokefoot's UNP Mashup Compilation, Sotteta Huntress Armor and Tembtra Thief Armor.5- Tanata which sells the Temptress outfit, Gwelda Armor Pack, Sotteta Necromancer Outfit and Merta Assassin Armor. 6- Fabiola which sells the Bouncy Bodices and Booties and Ursine Armor Pack.7- Teralia which sells the Tera armors, Witch Elf Armor and Dragons Crown Sorceress.All the merchants currently live inside Haafingar hall (it's on the road that leads to Solitude, check the mod images to know exactly where to find it) which is a completely new location I made for my current merchants and future ones as well, it consists of 6 areas, the Market/Entrance hall, a Blacksmith's Workshop, a tavern with 4 crew members and 2 gaurds and 2 special guests, a living area for the tavern's boss and his wives, merchant's living area and finally a living area for the UNP merchants.. All the npcs in this mod have a full day AI packages, every1 is different and should feel unique. I have modified most the values of all the items to be more(or less) expensive based on their quality and uniqueness, final price will be determined by your haggling level and/or if you use an economics mod, I have also changed almost all of the item names to be MUCH clearer and will be much easier to organize in your inventory, I have modified almost all the crafting recipes as well, I may need to improve them better later on ..Most of the item slots have been unified so for example, all panties go in the same slot, all boots go in the same slot and so on.#Panties and Hotpants to slot 45#Pantyhose and Stockings to slot 54#Vests to slot 56#Belts to slot 52#Shorts, Pants and Butt flaps to slot 49#Mitts, Elbow wraps, bracelets to slot 34#Earrings to slot 43#Leg straps to slot 53#Pauldron and Scarfs to slot 44#Cloaks to slot 46#Armlets to slot 58 (Right and both) and 59 (left)#Boots, Upper body Lingerie, bodices, body armors and so on remain in their respective default slots#Collars to 35Note: On some items, a few slots were left the same as the original mods which may replace other unrelated parts of other outfits but that's because some outfits were broken down into too many individual parts which are supposed to be only worn together as a set, and wouldn't really work with others.Most of the items in this mod are craftable using their own unique crafting stations, if you want to craft any of them, you will find tanning racks and anvils near the booths in the market/entrance hall, I have also added a new tanning rack to only craft Leather and Linen, it's called "leather & Linen" (You are going to need it, A LOT).Clothing and Jewelry can't be crafted and can only be obtained from their merchant..If you encounter any issue related to my mod, report to me in the comments section..##### Installation Instructions #####*******MAIN MOD*******UNP Clothing Merchants v4.0You do NOT need any other mod, all the needed files are included in my mod except the UNP body of course which you can grab from REQUIRES SKYRIM v1.9 or above1- I recommend that you download my mod Manually (Sometimes NMM fails to download large sized files)2- Add Part1 Meshes and Part2 Textures to NMM (I recommend you use NMM to install or a mod manager you trust)3- Install Part1 Meshes 1st then Part2 Textures (Note: if there are any updates, follow the instructions that will usually be in the top sticky comment)4- Make sure FM - HaafingarHall.esm and FM - HHall Exterior.esp and FM - UNP Merchants.esp are all active, I also suggest you use BOSS to sort out your load order.NOTE: B.O.S.S May give you a warning regarding the FM - UNP Merchants.esp, this warning is no longer valid as of v4.0 and higher, you can safely use UCM alongside any of the original mods now.********UPGRADING from v3.0 (and it's updates) to v4.0********0- A clean save is REQUIRED.1- Sell anything you had from UCM2- Take any followers you may have left inside Haafingar Hall.3- Get out of Haafingar Hall and travel somewhere else.4- Make a real save and exit the game.5- Uninstall v3.0 (and any of it's updates and optional patches if you have them).6- Start the game, load your last save, accept the warning.7- Once in game, wait about 15 days, make a real save then close the game.8- Install v4.0 Part1 Meshes then Part2 Textures (if manually, simply extract both archives in the data folder, if you use NMM, install Part1 Meshes 1st then Part 2 Textures, if it asks do you want to upgrade say NO)9- I recommend that you run Boss to correct the load order for the esm and esps10- Launch the game and load your last save.11- Travel back to Haafingar Hall and enjoy ********UPDATE FILE*********If you use NMM to install then uninstall the previous update you had then download the new update update and install it, when asked to upgrade say NO, when asked to overwrite say YESIf you install manually then just extract the contents of the update in your skyrim Data folder and overwrite when asked .. I will add any future updates to the main mod (to be in 1 file) after any major releases..##### Uninstalling Instructions for v3.0 and v4.0 #####0- I suggest you sell everything you have bought so that you get some of your Gold back1- Leave Hafingaar Hall2- Save and close the game3- Uncheck the "FM - Haafingar Hall.esm, FM - HHall Exterior.esp and FM - UNP Merchants.esp" from NMM or whatever mod manager you use4- Start the game, load your last save, click yes on the warning5- Make a save in a new slot6- Close the game7- Deactivate the mod (delete it's files, either manually or through NMM if you use it)## If manually ##v3.0 (and updates)-- \\Data\meshes\Petrov && Delete this Folder-- \\Data\meshes\Ashara && Delete this Folder-- \\Data\meshes\armor\bouncingbodice, bouncingbooties, bouncingbelts, bouncingsocks, bouncingworldmodels, Dandelion, Khantu, Leah, ScampsIron, Temptress, VickyA && Delete these folders-- \\Data\meshes\Clothes\bouncingbodice && Delete this folder-- \\Data\meshes\TERAarmors && Delete this Folder-- \\Data\meshes\teraarmors2 && Delete this Folder-- \\Data\meshes\teraarmorsM2 && Delete this Folder-- \\Data\meshes\DX && Delete this Folder-- \\Data\meshes\armor\WitchElf && Delete this Folder-- \\Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\FM - HaafingarHall.esm&& Delete this folder-- \\Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\FM - UNP Merchants.esp&& Delete this folder-- \\Data\textures\Petrov && Delete this folder-- \\Data\textures\Ashara && Delete this folder-- \\Data\textures\armor\bouncingbodice, bouncingbooties, bouncingbelts, bouncingsocks, bouncingworldmodels, Dandelion, Khantu, Leah, ScampsIron, Temptress, VickyA && Delete these folders-- \\Data\textures\Clothes\bouncingbodice && Delete this folder-- \\Data\textures\TERAarmors && Delete this folder-- \\Data\textures\teraarmors2 && Delete this folder-- \\Data\textures\teraarmorsM2 && Delete this folder-- \\Data\textures\DX && Delete this folder-- \\Data\textures\armor\WitchElf && Delete this Folder-- \\Data\textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTint\FM - HaafingarHall.esm && Delete this folder-- \\Data\textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTintFM - UNP Merchants.esp && Delete this folder-- \\Data\FM - HaafingarHall.esm && Delete this file-- \\Data\FM - UNP Merchants.esp && Delete this file-- \\Data\FM - HHall Exterior.esp && Delete this filev4.0-- \\Data\meshes\Foaman\UCM && Delete this Folder-- \\Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\FM - HaafingarHall.esm&& Delete this folder-- \\Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\FM - UNP Merchants.esp&& Delete this folder-- \\Data\textures\Foaman\UCM && Delete this folder-- \\Data\textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTint\FM - HaafingarHall.esm && Delete this folder-- \\Data\textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTint\FM - UNP Merchants.esp && Delete this folder-- \\Data\FM - HaafingarHall.esm && Delete this file-- \\Data\FM - UNP Merchants.esp && Delete this file-- \\Data\FM - HHall Exterior.esp && Delete this file##### Incompatible with #####v4.0 and higher, nothing that I know of ..v3.3 and lower is not compatible with any of the original mods that were included##### FAQ ######1 How many mods have you combined together here?- As of v4.0, 27 mods ..#2 Does this mod require any other mods to work, I see that you are using apachii hair but you never mentioned if it's required or not?- No, this mod is completely standalone, do not worry, the Apachii hairs I have used here are completely standalone and integrated into the mod itself so you don't need to have the Apachii hair mod installed at all, this mod will not conflict or cause duplicate hairs at all with ApachiiSkyHair.The only mod you need in order to wear the outfits in this mod is the UNP default body which is ofc not included here ..#3 When I wear this and that together, weird clipping happens, FIX IT!!!!!!- This is for users of the UNP body only, clipping issues are bound to happen if you use any other body type when wearing anything in this mod, keep in mind that although the clothing in this mod were made for the UNP body some pieces are not meant to me mixed together.#4
Can I install retexture mods for Ashara Princess of the Woods and Ashara Romantic Outfit for UNP?- Starting from v4.0 you will have to manually apply retextures because the folder structure is entirely different now.#5 HELP!! I'm unable to craft many of the items added by the bouncy bodices and booties mod, I don't see them in Fabiola's Anvil at all, as well as Tera armors/robes in Teralia's Anvil/Tanning Rack..- The recipes for the bouncy bodices and booties and Tera armors requires certain smithing perks, normally I used to remove the perks in all previous versions of this mod but this time I decided to keep them because I increased the defense of the bodices a lot and it would have felt like cheating if I left them without specific smithing perks, the perks needed to craft the bodices range from Iron to Daedric, if you don't wanna wait till you have these perks then you can always buy whatever you want directly from the merchants, this is what this mod is for anyways ..#6 When I try to install v4.0 of this mod through NMM it gives me an error that says "The execution has failed due to the bug in the SevenZipSharp", How to fix it?A- Check how much free space you currently have on the same partition where the game is installed (v4.0 requires around 5.44gb of disk space)B- In case you don't have 7zip then download and the install 7zip version 9.20 (google it, it's free and great)D- If you do have 7zip v9.20 already, have enough free space to install the mod but NMM still refuses to install the mod then install the mod manually by extracting the contents of the archive directly inside the skyrim Data folderSteam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data && drop everything here#7 Why are the Tera helmets invisible?- That's how they came from the original mod, they have no meshes, the good thing about this is that at least now you get to enjoy your beautiful hair, the bad thing is that you will be able to wear more than one helmet at the same time, so in order not to break the game balance, don't wear more than 1 helmet.#8 Why are the world models of the Tera armors acting weird and funky?- This is an old issue that was in the an old Tera armors version, most of the world model meshes should be acting normal in v3.0 and above of this mod.#9 No matter how many times I download this mod and no matter which server I download from, the archive is always corrupt and won't open or extract the files, what do I do?- If NMM fails to download the mod correctly, try downloading manually with a different download manager like Internet Download Manager (IDM) or something else, make sure whichever downloading program you use doesn't split the file it's trying to download while downloading, for example in the case of IDM go to Downloads&Options&Connection& Max Connections Number& choose 1 then click ok and try to download with it.##### My rules #####1- I didn't make any of the meshes/textures included in this mod, all belongs to their respective authors, please refer to their mod pages and ask the original authors to check for the permission rights..2- If you want to modify or use the Tera armor assets you need to contact asianboy345 AND En Masse Entertainment2- The only things that belong to me are the esm, esps inside this mod, If you would like to make patches for this mod (to publish), feel free to do so as long as they are addons over this mod (separate esps), but don't modify any assets (meshes/textures) before getting permission from their respective authors.4- Do NOT upload this mod on any other site, it's nexus exclusive##### Credit and Thanks#####Petrovich, IsharaMeradin, SydneyB, Dimon99, Brokefoot, dikr, MrTroubleMaker, Turbosundance, MAK07, Apachii, ServantOfSin, belisariu, cazy, zzjay, AncientKane, asianboy345, Deserter X (AKA nsk13), Mitosuke, Squizzo, zzjay, PeggyZone, LaughingVampire, harokyang SourAndSweet, arison_c, ChronoTrigger77, backsteppo, En Masse Entertainment, Allannaa, Uglykidcid, xp32, kurese, Silver0236, pringles89, Tiwa44, anano, NPR, Beazalbob69, Jojjo, Nexxon, ngabber, Stroti & Tamira, TES5Edit team, Nifskope team and BethesdaI sincerely apologize if I have missed any1, please pm me if you were a contributor to any of these mods and your name isn't here.-& Credit goes to
for allowing me to include his mods here-& Special thanks goes to
for allowing me to publish his new clothes (which are based on Petrovich) and for his continued help and guidance-& Special thanks and full credit goes to
for allowing me to include her beautiful mods here-& Credit goes to the amazing dimon99 for his UNP Modder resources which are used in almost all of the mods I have included here-& Special thanks and full credit goes to Brokefoot for allowing me to include his -& Special thanks and full credit goes to dikr, MrTroubleMaker and Turbosundance for allowing me to include
-& Credit goes to AncientKane for allowing me to include his Petrovich boot retextures -& Full credit goes to all those who participated in converting the original Tera armors to skyrim, more specifically asianboy345 for his mod -& Credit goes to Deserter X (AKA nsk13) for allowing me to include his ,
and -& Credit goes to Squizzo for allowing me to include his -& Credit goes to Deserter X (AKA nsk13) and Mitosuke for allowing me to include ,
and-& Credit goes to backsteppo for his mod -& Special thanks to the team for making the lives of modders so much easier-& Special thanks to the Nifskope team for their great tool which made editing nif files very convenient and easy-& Credit goes to
for the meshes of the belts added by the Bouncy Belts and Stockings addon-& Special thanks and full credit goes to Apachii for allowing me to use some of her hair styles from -& Special thanks goes to
for making the Haafingar Hall sign for me-& Credit goes to
for allowing me to include his BBP meshes of Brokefoot's Mashup compilation-& Credit goes to
for allowing me to include his UNPB BBP conversions of brokefoot's mashup and Bouncy bodices and booties-& Credit goes to belisariu for allowing me to include his -& Credit goes to belisariu for allowing me to include his
-& Credit goes to Silver0236 for allowing me to include his -& Credit goes to pringles89 for allowing me to include his -& Credit goes to
for his UNPB BBP conversion of Tembtra Thief Armor UNP and Merta Assassin Armor UNP-& Credit goes to xp32 for his
of Dragons Crown Sorceress Outfit-& Credit goes to Tiwa44, brokefoot, SydneyB, Petrovich, anano, Apachii, Beazalbob69, harokyang SourAndSweet, arison_c, ChronoTrigger77 and NPR for their assets that were used in the Ursine Armor Pack, Sotteta Huntress Armor, Gwelda Armor Pack, Sotteta Necromancer Outfit, Tembtra Thief Armor and Merta Assassin Armor-& Credit goes to Jojjo and Nexxon for their assets that were used in the Witch Elf Armor-& Credit goes to cazy and zzjay for their hair styles -& All assets that were converted from Tera Online are copyrighted to En Masse Entertainment and belongs to them-& Special thanks to
for reporting issues, testing the mod and for his support-& Credit goes to
for his involvement in the making of the Ashara Imperial Outfit as well as brokefoot-& Full credit goes to xp32 for his
and credit to uglykidcid for converting the patch for UNP Clothing Merchants-& Special thanks to all those who have endorsed the mod and to those who have posted beautiful screenshots
Image Library
Video Library
Network Stats
Members: 8,707,817
Topics: 1,268,720
Topic Views: 376,054,016
Kudos Given: 427,952
Profile Views: 399,513,088
Stored PMs: 872,382
Page Served in: 0.072s

我要回帖

更多关于 outfitchanger 的文章