下载:1,343次
平台:IPhone
iPad mini2 Top Eleven更新不了怎么办
游戏更新不了怎么办?建议在重新更新下载之前把下载失败的文件删除后再进行更新下载,下载时最好不要打开杀毒软件,有时候杀毒软件会自动拦截并删除一些文件。
请选择品牌
请选择机型mini2
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新iPadiPad mini2下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的Top Eleven攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
& 成为一名足球经理体验这款世界上最流行在线体育游戏,每个月有 6,000,000 人在玩!组建自己的虚拟足球俱乐部,与好友及其他玩家在联赛、杯赛、冠军联赛或友谊赛上一决高下。主要功能包括:-管理你球队的人员和财务。参与紧张刺激的现场竞标买卖球员。- 让球队为比赛做好准备。排兵布阵,安排教练并让球员们做好心理准备,训练专项足球技术,让球员们获得更好的表 现。- 现场观看你的比赛,更换球员,并在比赛过程中给出特别的指令。- 查看朋友们统领球队的情况,甚至可以安排与他们进行友谊赛。&- 无论你和你的朋友们是通过 iPhone、Facebook 还是
玩这款游戏,都是在管理着相同的球队,玩着 相同的游戏。
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了Top Eleven更新不了怎么办的用户还看了:
关于iPad mini2
iPad,是一款苹果公司于2010年发布的平板电脑,定位介于苹果的智能手机iPhone和笔记本电脑产品之间,通体只有四个按键,与iPhone布局一样,提供浏览互联网、收发电子邮件、观看电子书、播放音频或视频等功能。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
iPad mini 2是ipad mini的升级版,其屏幕分辨率将提升至,而屏幕尺寸维持不变。第二代iPad mini的分辨率将和iPad 4达到了同一水平。根据称苹果正在为新第一代的iPad mini测试Retina视网膜屏幕。同时国内媒体也传出消息称苹果正在测试第二代iPad mini面板,iPad mini 2极有可能搭载OGS(One Glass Solution)技术的Retina萤幕。iPad mini2手机用户可通过九游下载。Top Eleven
已有8人下载
iPhone下载
Android下载
Top Eleven
游戏类型:
价&&&格:免费
游戏大小:52.46 MB
开发商:Nordeus Ltd
游戏版本:2.22
语&&&言:中文
Top Eleven – 成为一名足球经理
带领你的足球队走向辉煌!Top Eleven 是最流行的在线体育游戏,在游戏中你要创建和管理自己的球队,与数百万玩家们
一一对决!
支持 30 多种语言!
玩家的评论:
“哇,这是一款给力的足球经理游戏”
“迷上 Top Eleven 啦”
“科学家们在人类 DNA 中发现了一种新的基因,它叫 Top Eleven,能够让人释放出狂热的足球热情”
Top Eleven 是一款足球经理游戏,在游戏中你要创建和训练出自己的球队,与其他玩家进行比赛。每月都要与其他玩家一
起参加杯赛、俱乐部联赛以及冠军联赛,力争第一。要在方方面面都让你的球队做好准备:训练球员,改善体育场设施,并
选择你的战术。大赛来临之际,你要观看比赛来支持你的球队,或随机应变临场改变战术。
在英国、法国、德国、意大利、以色列以及其它 80 多个国家均跻身最受欢迎的十大体育游戏!Top Eleven 是世界上最流
行的在线足球经理游戏,每天都有上百万的玩家在参与比赛!
没有每日的使用限制或任何其他限制 —— 永远免费玩。你可以随时随地参加比赛!
训练球队及培养战术
训练你的球队,提高队员们的技能,然后针对每一场比赛设计出完美的战术。不仅要在赛前,还要在比赛过程中进行调整,
应对对手的阵容!
建造和改善体育场设施
营造一座与球队声誉相称的体育场。建造能够提高上座率的场馆设施,为球队提供健康保障,输送年轻球员。
现场观看你的所有比赛
所有的比赛都是直播的。当比赛如期举行的时候,坐阵观看比赛并为你的球队加油,让你的朋友们也都来支持你,并要及时
换人,做出阵形变化 —— 一切都是实时进行的。
参加球员拍卖会,出价战胜你的对手。购买顶级球员,或那些你能帮助登上顶峰的球员!
为你的俱乐部起名字,设计自己的徽章和运动服。但不止这些,您还可以改变每个球员的名字、号码、甚至国籍。你的球队
购买现实世界俱乐部的官方物品
你是否梦想着自己领导的球队能够身着皇马的战袍?在 Top Eleven 游戏中,你可以使用诸如皇马、利物浦、米兰、阿森
纳、波尔图和博卡青年队等顶级足球俱乐部的球衣和徽章!
与朋友们一起玩
通过友谊赛与你的朋友们进行较量,或在他们比赛时为他们加油!
跨平台比赛
在台式机和移动设备上都可以使用同一个球队进行比赛。需要参加一场赛程里的比赛吗?没问题,只要通过手机连接到游
戏,你就可以像在台式机上一样进行比赛了。
发送和接收礼物
用健康包和技能点来支持你的朋友们,然后让他们也返送一些作为回报!
更多精彩内容!
我们会继续为 Top Eleven 定期推出功能上的更新以及软件补丁。
游戏遇到了问题,或是想提出建议吗?我们的客户服务团队可以用 11 种语言为您服务。请通过http://support.nordeus.eu/
联系我们。
注意:游戏需要网络连接。游戏时无需使用 Facebook 账户。
Top Eleven支持以下语言:英语 (英国和美国)、西班牙语、葡萄牙语 (巴西和葡萄牙)、意大利语、德语、法语、马来西亚
语、塞尔维亚语、荷兰语、阿拉伯语、保加利亚语、波斯尼亚语、捷克语、希腊语、爱沙尼亚语、芬兰语、希伯来语、克罗
地亚语、匈牙利语、印度尼西亚语、日语、韩语、波兰语、罗马尼亚语、俄语、斯洛伐克语、斯洛文尼亚语、阿尔巴尼亚
语、瑞典语、土耳其语、越南语、格鲁吉亚语以及泰语。
隐私政策:/privacy-facebook/
服务条款:/terms-facebook/
游戏类型:
剩余数量:
游戏类型:
剩余数量:
游戏类型:
剩余数量:Top Eleven 2015 - Be a Soccer Manager on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Top Eleven 2015 - Be a Soccer Manager by Nordeus, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Top Eleven 2015 - Be a Soccer Manager
By Nordeus
Editors' Choice
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Cannot see your team in Top Eleven 2015? Try logging in with "Play with Friends"Top Eleven 2015 - Be a Soccer (Football) ManagerHave you ever wondered what it would be like to manage a football club?Challenge yourself in a brand new Top Eleven 2015! The most popular online football management game now brings you a whole new experience in the biggest update ever!---"Top Eleven is really impressive and includes many elements that I have seen and experienced throughout my career" - José Mourinho---Create and train your own team. Bid for the best players in live transfer market and build an amazing stadium. Compete against more than 10 million managers around the globe in completely redesigned Top Eleven 2015.= FEATURES =ANYTIME, ANYWHERE FOR FREEPlay your favourite football management game on the web and mobile with your friends for free. New Top Eleven 2015 is optimized for tablets and offers you richer experience than ever before.SET THE ULTIMATE STRATEGYTake your players’ skills to the next level and create winning formations in our improved squad management system.MAKE SENSATIONAL TRANSFERSSign talented players to help you dominate the leaderboards.BUILD YOUR FOOTBALL EMPIREEnjoy developing amazing stadium and surrounding facilities in stunning ground overview, more detailed than ever.TAKE CONTROL OVER THE MATCHGive real-time orders and support your team in competition and friendly matches.PLAY AS YOUR FAVOURITE CLUBNew Top Eleven 2015 now features official items of more than 28 clubs from Premier league, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, MLS and many others.ALWAYS FEEL AT HOMEManage the team in your own language. Top Eleven 2015 brings you unforgettable experience in more than 40 languages.---Have issues with the game or want to give a suggestion? Our Player Experience team offers support in 11 languages. Contact us at /support/ or tweet @TopElevenHelp to get the fastest support ever!Top Eleven 2015 is available in the following languages: English (UK and US), Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Italian, German, French, Malaysian, Serbian, Dutch, Arabic, Bulgarian, Bosnian, Czech, Greek, Estonian, Finnish, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Slovak, Albanian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Georgian, Catalan, Danish, Norwegian, Thai, Chinese, Ukrainian, Azerbaijani and Macedonian.Privacy Policy: /privacy-facebook/Terms of Service: /terms-facebook/
What's New in Version 3.0.2
With this update, we've fixed various smaller bugs---It all started in late 2013 when I got a job as a ‘What’s new’ writer at Nordeus. The days were long and most of my time was spent coming up with different ways to say we hadn’t done much. Improved gameplay, polished experience, faster transitions, real-life game commentary… This was news, but not the big news I was waiting for. What I actually did was hide what was really happening behind the scenes. I agreed to remain silent, but today, I can finally speak and reveal my big headline story. What we worked on was a top secret project called Top Eleven 2015. Loaded with new features, and a restyled design that will make your eyes sparkle, this is the biggest update the company has ever released. Looking sharp on phones, marvelous on tablets, this new version of the game will fuel your soccer addiction like never before. Refine your strategies, build beautiful facilities and beat players from all around the world to reach the soccer hall of fame and don’t forget to celebrate, fist pumps in the air. I waited for this moment for so long, and now it’s finally here. The team spent days and nights to make something really incredible, and it’s no longer top secret. It’s here, for you, and just a click away. Update now, and see what all this fuss is about!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
New is not better
This WAS a really rather addictive, enjoyable game. What a shame then that with a well publicized new update the developers managed to remove those features that made it so.
Gone are the fine controls in match, gone is the intuitive training and specialization section and gone is the clear match info. Instead we have a cumbersome match day experience that deteriorates whenever you make a substitution, a stats screen that doesn't even tell you what the score is and training system that seems to have a life of its own. I cannot tailor my training to each player, nor can I teach special skills.
Suffice it to say that I still play, but on the pic Facebook version, using my iPhone just to get the freebies via watching commercials.
If the Facebook version changes to the same style as the iPhone then I shall find another game to enjoy.
Complete garbage
Don't get this. This new &update& was nothing more than useless features and ways for them to make more money.Most of the new features don't even work and they broke/removed a bunch of good things. This game is really horrible now.They even raised prices on the PC version but never addressed any of the bugs or fixed this complete train wreck of update. At least we know where their priorities are. Go elsewhere for a soccer ap. would give this update 0 stars.
How to ruin an app
I really have throughly enjoyed this app till the latest update.
Don't get me wrong I stuck with the UI and got to know it and even partially like it on the iPad at least, the iPhone still not so sure. What has disappointed me immensely is the fact the this application is now bloat ware and as such I will be deleting it from my devices. It is currently using 1.1gb of user data.....for game that is only +/-230mb this is ridiculous.....thanks guys
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 3.0.2Size: 91.4 MBLanguages: Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bokm?l, Norwegian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, En, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hu, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Macedonian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, VietnameseSeller: Nordeus LtdCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&45 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&6157 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Token Package (14 tokens)$1.99Token Package (80 tokens)$9.99Token Package (37 tokens)$4.99Token Package (176 tokens)$19.99Token Package (500 tokens)$49.99Token Package (1031 tokens)$99.99Token Package (80 tokens)$0.99Token Package (37 tokens)$4.99Token Package (14 tokens)$0.99Token Package (37 tokens)$4.99
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Top eleven is a game that is ideal for the sports lover especially those who are interested in playing football games. You can easily download this game on your phones and take advantages of the opportunities to play it anywhere you want and of course anywhere. In the game you will find lots of challenges to complete. This game is among the top ten games. With the Top eleven hacks you can enjoy unlimited fans, cash, tokens and coins. This will help you in getting to the championship game. This game is for everyone who is crazy for football and with hacks you can make this game as simple as you can. Here are some of the features explained in this game.
Features and how hack works?
Unlimited tokens, cash, coins, fans, morale booster and much more. It works with Mac OS, desktop all the mobile devices and all the browsers. It will automatically check for the updates, 100% functional and safe. These are some of the features which you will get with the hack. The use of the hack is very simple you just have to download it from a reliable site. Connect your devices to your PC and install it with the help of USB. Open the tool and click on the button detect device. After that you just have to select the features and enter their values. Lastly click on the patch game button as it will automatically update the game. After that enjoy your game.
There are many things which you can do with the Top eleven hack tool such as manage your team for the final championship match. This will help you in saving a lot of money and time which will let you go through the finals you will have access to unlimited coins and tokens.
4 Comments &
Leave A Response &
February 19, 2015,
February 19, 2015,
February 19, 2015,
February 19, 2015,
February 19, 2015,
Find us on Facebook

我要回帖

更多关于 足球经理top eleven 的文章

随机推荐