谁能帮我注册ins号啊十万火急 谢谢啦
用这个软件打开INS注册帐号
其他类似问题
十万火急的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我把下面一段文字翻译成英语,电脑软件翻译的一团糟,请大家帮帮忙,急用!十万火急!谢谢了!_百度知道
谁能帮我把下面一段文字翻译成英语,电脑软件翻译的一团糟,请大家帮帮忙,急用!十万火急!谢谢了!
商品化,尚处于探索阶段。文章就会计电算工作中存在的问题及对策作初步探讨、自动。随着经济的发展,在发展的过程中产生了许多新问题,大部分企业告别了手工帐,已取得了长足的进步和提高。在这20多年的发展过程中,到目前的管理型会计软件以及ERP的发展阶段,造就了一批既懂计算机又熟悉会计的维护和开发人才、及时等优点日益受到广大会计人员的欢迎,加之缺乏统一规划和组织协调,提高了经营和管理的效率,由于我国会计电算化工作起步较晚,经历了尝试阶段,从20世纪70年代末开始,会计电算化以其高效。但是、准确、方便、自发阶段和有组织有计划的商品化稳步发展阶段,普及了会计电算化知识,形成了一个初步繁荣的国产会计软件市场、通用化的财务及管理软件得到了广泛的应用摘要
我国的会计电算化工作
提问者采纳
computerized accounting with automatic,s computerized accounting work, because of China&#39. Along with economic development, have both created a number of computer accounting familiar with the maintenance and development of talent, from the 20th century late 1970s, formed a preliminary prosperous domestic accouns computerized accounting work started late and is still at the exploratory stage, to the current management-accounting software and ERP development stage, efficient and convenient, experienced a trial stage, has made considerable progress and improvement. During these 20 years of development, Spontaneous phase in a planned and organized the steady development of the commercialization phase, the spread of computerized accounting knowledge. Commercialization of generic and financial management software to be widely used. However, most enterprises have bid farewell to the manual account. Moreover, improve the operation and management efficiency, timely advantage of increasingly large accounting staff welcome, a lack of unified planning and coordination, the process of development has brought about many new problems. The article on accounting work ICC existing problems and countermeasures for a preliminary studyChina&#39
提问者评价
太谢谢您了!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
educating a batch since understand that the calculator acquaints with the accountancy&#39, big and parts of business enterprises took leaves COBOL turn the knowledge, become the prosperous and domestic accountancy of a first step the software market, in time etc, experiencing the trial stage.Bs software of current management and ERP development stages, convenience.Article machine-readable work of accountancy in the existent problem and counterplan makes the initial study, be placed in the quest stage still, self-moving stage and have the organization designing commercialize the steady development stage, because of our country the machine-readable chemical engineering of accountancy make start to compare with night.Along with the development of the economy, since the end of 70's COBOL turn with it efficiently, add it lack to unify programming and organization moderate, produced in the process of develop many new problem, auto.In the development process of this more than 20 years, in general use turn of finance and the management software got the extensive application,, have already obtained the substantial progs in mercialize. the advantage is welcome among the large accs maintenance and develop the talented person again, accurate, to an accountancy&#39, accountancy&#39, the efficiency that raise the management and management, make widely available accountancy&#39The accountancy machine-readable chemical engineering of the our country make
The accountancy machine-readable chemical engineering of our country make and have experienced to try a stage, self-moving stage and had organization since the end of 70's in 20 centuries designing commercialize steady development stage, arrive current management type accountancy's software and ERP development stage.Have already obtained a substantial progress and exaltation in the development process for this more than mercialize, in general use turn of finance and management software got an extensive application, became a first step a prosperous domestic ccountancy a software market and made widely available accountancy machine-readable turn knowledge, educated 1 since understand a calculator and acquaint with the accountancy's maintenance and development talented person, greatly parts of business enterprises took leave a handicraft debt and raised management and management of efficiency.Along with the development of economy, the accountancy is machine-readable to turn with it efficiently, auto, convenience, accurate, the etc. advantage is welcome among the large accountant day by day in time.But, because of our country accountancy the machine-readable chemical engineering make start more and late, still be placed in quest stage and add it lack to unify programming and organize coordination, produced many new problems in the development of the process.The article makes an initial study for accountancy's existent problem and the counterplan in the machine-readable work.
十万火急的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁悬赏沪元:500
get rid of &
get out & &
get arround
get &about
get & along with
get up
get in
get through
get over
get away
get down to
get off
get on
get to gether
可能有错的你们可以根据经验改一下 谢谢各位大哥大姐了 谢谢!!!!!
1.get rid of
& He can't get rid of the cold.
& 他的感冒老是好不了。
2.get out & &
& &If the news gets out, there'll be trouble.
& &如果消息泄漏出去,就会有麻烦。
& Will they get out the book?
3.get arround
& He got round the difficulty.
& 他避开了这一难题。
& I got round my father to lend me his car.
& 我说服了父亲借车给我。
4.get &about
1.(病后)走动
&She is getting about again.
&她病后又能起身走动了。
& He gets about quite a lot.
& 他经常旅行。
5.get & along with
&与...和睦相处
&I got along with my parents last nigte
&我昨晚和我的父母在一起 &
&What is the time does he get up?
& 他几点起床?
2.变得猛烈
The wind is getting up.
风越刮越大。
3.筹备
She is getting up a performance.
她正在筹备一场演出。
4.打扮;装饰
She got herself up in a new dress
7.get in
到达
The plane got in on time.
飞机准时到达。
2.收获
The farmers are getting the crops in.
农人在收割农作物。
3.请...来
We must get the doctor in.
我们得请医生
8.get through
通过,穿过
2.(工作)完成
When you get through with your work, let's go out.
你完成工作后,我们出去吧。
3.(测验)合格
Tom got through.
汤姆考试及格了。
4.接通电话
I rang you several times but couldn't get through
9.get over
1.克服
She can't get over her shyness.
她无法克服她的羞怯心理。
2.从(疾病、失望、震惊等)中恢复过来
She seemed to get over the death of her husband in no time.
她好像很快就从失去丈夫的哀伤中恢复过来。
He'll get over the shock.
他会从惊恐中恢复过来的。
3.把...忘怀
He never got over losing his first girlfriend.
失去第一任女友一直不能叫他忘怀。
4.熬过
I'm glad to get my operation
10.get away
逃脱
Two of the prisoners got away.
两名犯人逃跑了。
11.get down to
1.开始认真对待
He got down to his work after the holidays.
度假之后他开始专心工
12.get off
1.动身
They got off immediately after lunch.
他们吃过午饭马上就动身了。
2.免于受罚
The boy got off.
这孩子没有受罚。
13.get on
1.进展
Everything was getting on very well.
一切进行得很顺利。
2.出人头地
He's sure to get on in the world.
他一定会出人头地。
14.get together
1.聚集
When can we get together?
我们何时相聚?
弄完这些针的好累哦!
最后修改于
I get along well with my classmate.
Some students have to get up early very morning on weekdays.
1.get rid of
Even then, deactivation does not actually get rid of your account but leaves it ‘hanging in a cloud’, waiting for you to scurry back.
就算如此,注销也不能让你完全摆脱你的账户,而是让它“挂在云端”,等着你把它要回去。
扔掉,除掉,甩掉
Anyone who has ever had a kidney stone knows that trying to get rid of it can be one of life's more uncomfortable experiences.
曾经得过肾结石的人都了解去除肾结石的过程是人这一生中最难受的经历之一
2.get out & &
走出,离开;摆脱;〔命令语气〕出去
All three men were able to get out of the plane before it sank.下载MP3
飞机沉没前这三个人从飞机舱内逃了出来。
It would be bad if we tried to fire our rockets and get out of there because we couldn't, anymore than light can escape.下载MP3
如果我们试图启动火箭并离开那里,结果不会很好,因为我们不可能逃离,连光也不可能逃离。
3.get arround
1. &绕过(障碍),解决(困难),回避(事实)
But the researchers at Pennsylvania State University were able to get around these problems by chemically modifying elements of the reactor.下载MP3
但是,宾夕法尼亚州州立大学的研究者们修改了反应装置的化学方面的因素从而绕过了这些问题
2. &往来,走动
As much as he tried , Ben could do nothing to get around the meaderthal on the narrow sidewalk.
本一再尝试,还是无法绕过走在窄窄的人行道前面的安格慢吞吞的家
3. &避开(法律等)
He was later killed while in custody. 1877 is also the year we found a way to get around the Fort Laramie treaties.
他之后在关押期间被杀害。 1877年,我们成功地解除了所有《拉勒米堡条约》。
4. &(用哄骗,奉承等)说服,影响,智胜(某人)
Clinton used administrative regulation to try to get around the Republican Congress with which he had to deal after the 1994 election.
其他总统则把紧急状态作为违反宪法的借口
5. &(消息等)传开
When V-Day met her, we asked her how we could support her and she said, &Well, if you got me a Jeep, I could get around a lot faster.&
当V日组织接触到她,问她我们能提供什么帮助的时候她说:“好吧,如果你们能帮我弄来一台吉普车,我能更快地去到不同地方。”
都是原创的哦(*^__^*) 真的很多o(︶︿︶)o
1.get rid of
  摆脱
  I still can not get rid of examinatioins.我始终摆脱不了考试。
2.get out    
   1.泄漏
 I will not get out anything,you can trust me.我不会泄漏半点的,完全值得你信任。
  2.出版
  I can not get out this book on my own.我自己没能力出版这本书。
3.get arround
 1.逃避
  These are the things you can never get round.你永远无法逃避这些事情。
   2.说服
 I succeeded in getting round him to help me.我成功地说服了他来帮我。
4.get  about
1.(病后)走动
 After laying up a few days,she can get about finally.卧病在床数日,她终于可以起来走动一下了。
 2.旅行
 We are planning to get about in three days.我们正计划三天后去旅行。
5.get   along with
 与...和睦相处
I am so happy that I get along with my new roommate.  很开心我和新室友相处的很好。
 I get up at six o'clock every morning.我每天早上六点起床。
2.变得猛烈
The wind is getting up.
风越刮越大。
I am getting up a surprise for her birthday party.我正为她的生日聚会筹备一个大惊喜。
4.打扮;装饰
Get yourself up quickly,or we are late.快点打扮吧,不然我们就迟到了。
The train got in at eleven.
火车十一点到达目的地。
We plant them in spring for getting in &autumn.我们春天播种是为了秋天收获。
3.请...来
You are ill and we must get in the doctor .
你病了,我们得请医生
8.get through
Get through the street,and take a right.Then you can get there.
穿过马路向右拐你就可以到了。
9.get over
No matter how difficult it is,I must get it over.
不论多难我都要克服并坚持。
10.get away
It is wrong that you just get away after you made a mistake.
做错了事就跑是不对的。
11.get down to
开始认真对待
I finally realize that I shoule get down to my study.
我终于意识到我应该好好学习了。
12.get off
They got off immediately after lunch.
他们吃过午饭马上就动身了。
Fotunately,everything is getting on very well.
幸运的是,一切进行得很顺利。
14.get together
Chinese people always get together to have a meal with their family in Middle Autumn Day.
中秋节,中国人总是和家人一起共进晚餐。
中秋节,中国人
#zh-CN|en| & & & &有个翻译 可以自己去 以后就不用这么麻烦咯
后才能查看评论及回答问题!
沪江能力英语论坛:十万火急!!!请大家帮帮我解题!重赏!谢谢!_百度知道
十万火急!!!请大家帮帮我解题!重赏!谢谢!
使之成为有意义的短语.抚问和安慰的意思,a,写出词语,那么。(
)8,下列各种说法中:稠密对(稀疏)细雨对(
)(照样子.如果a÷b=c(a,注意区分同音形近字!.6和11的最小公倍数是66。(
)3.c都是a的约数
D,正确的是(
)A.诚恳而殷切.0不是偶数.a.(
)数学!。)精兵( )政
先( )部队
勤( )朴素
瞻仰( )容
出( )书籍
书店老( )
( )球大赛
朝气( )勃
( )色大海
(按一定顺序重新排列个组词语)2,在括号里写上合适的词.保护和教养的意思,那么。(
)4。)例.任何两个自然数都有最大公倍数:(判断题)1. 中秋
除夕 ______________________________________________________________(照样子.b是互质数,对对子)例,我还(拿不定主意)!请大家帮帮我解题.19和38的最小公倍数是38.b。(
)(把下面的词语补充完整。(
)5.如果a。(
)3:人口(密集)狂风(
)(在空格中填上合适的词语.b的约数
)(选择题)1!重赏.任何两个自然数都有最小公倍数。)________飘飘
________蒙蒙(把下面句子中画括号的部分换上适当的成语)1.这件事究竟应该怎样做.9和6是54的因数十万火急!语文.b都是c的约数
B!谢谢。(
)4.c是a。(
)9.b.一个数的倍数有无限多个。)1.不嫌这事麻烦。(
)5.一个数的约数有无限多个:(根据下面句子的意思.c都是自然数).b的最小公倍数是a+b。(
)2,让我再考虑一下,简直难以使人相信这是真的.诚恳的请求.c是a.如果不是(亲自到了那个地方)
答者加QQ,马上给你Q币!!回答后加我的QQ!!赶快回答!,即可获得Q币10个:
提问者采纳
在括号里写上合适的词。(对 ) 5.(错 ) 2.任何两个自然数都有最大公倍数.9和6是54的因数(照样子.6和11的最小公倍数是66.一个数的倍数有无限多个。(错 ) 9,对对子)月下对(江边 ) 生根对(发芽 ) 天空对(白云 )
(判断题) 1.一个数的约数有无限多个.b的最小公倍数是a+b。(对 ) 4,那么。(对 ) 7.如果a.0不是偶数。(对 ) 8.b是互质数。(对 ) 6。(对 ) 3,a.19和38的最小公倍数是38.任何两个自然数都有最小公倍数。(对 ) 虽然不怎么全,但也能给你做参考。)
狂风(呼啸 ) 交通(堵塞 ) 寒风(凛冽 ) 阳光(灿烂 )
草原(辽阔 ) 歌声(嘹亮 )
气势(宏伟 )
开辟(天地 )
物产(丰富 )(照样子
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
( ) 5:人口(密集) 狂风( ) 交通( ) 寒风( ) 阳光( ) 群山( ) 草原( ) 歌声( ) 骏马( ) 气势( ) 奉命( ) 开辟( ) 掌握( ) 物产( ) 大河( ) (在空格中填上合适的词语。( ) 3:和11的最小公倍数是66.19和38的最小公倍数是38. 中秋 端午 春节 清明 重阳 除夕 ______________________________________________________________ (照样子.b的最小公倍数是a+b.不嫌这事麻烦!.( ) 2.这件事究竟应该怎样做,使之成为有意义的短语。( ) 4.抚问和安慰的意思。( ) 8.如果a÷b=c(a.b的倍数问题补充。( ) 5.b: (根据下面句子的意思。( ) 7.如果a.保护和教养的意思.诚恳的请求.诚恳而殷切,简直难以使人相信这是真的.b。( ) 6.c是a.b都是c的约数 B。) 例.任何两个自然数都有最大公倍数文.c都是a的约数 D.b的约数 C。) 1:稠密对(稀疏) 细雨对( ) 架桥对( ) 月下对( ) 生根对( ) 出壮对( ) 天空对( ) (照样子,a!!回答后加我的QQ。( ) 9,在括号里写上合适的词,正确的是( ) A。) 精兵( )政 先( )部队 勤( )朴素 瞻仰( )容 出( )书籍 书店老( ) ( )球大赛 朝气( )勃 ( )色大海 (按一定顺序重新排列个组词语) 2.任何两个自然数都有最小公倍数,那么.0不是偶数.9和6是54的因数.如果不是(亲自到了那个地方):解答者加QQ。( ) (选择题) 1.b是互质数! 赶快回答,即可获得Q币10个,对对子) 例.一个数的倍数有无限多个,我还(拿不定主意).a。) ________飘飘 ________蒙蒙 (把下面句子中画括号的部分换上适当的成语) 1。( ) 4!。( ) 2: (判断题) 1。 ( ) 2.c是a。( ) 数学.c都是自然数)。( ) 3,下列各种说法中,马上给你Q币.一个数的约数有无限多个。( ) (把下面的词语补充完整,让我再考虑一下,注意区分同音形近字,写出词语,那么
参考资料:
这么多?没空给我100个Q币我也不回答
taiduole meikong !!!!!!!!
晕死,这么多!半天都弄不出来,闪
做这么多才5分没空
十万火急的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(根据下面句子的意思,写出词语.)1.抚问和安慰的意思.( )2.保护和教养的意思.( )3.诚恳的请求.( )4.诚恳而殷切.( )5.不嫌这事麻烦.( )(把下面的词语补充完整,注意区分同音形近字.)精兵( )政 先_百度作业帮
(根据下面句子的意思,写出词语.)1.抚问和安慰的意思.( )2.保护和教养的意思.( )3.诚恳的请求.( )4.诚恳而殷切.( )5.不嫌这事麻烦.( )(把下面的词语补充完整,注意区分同音形近字.)精兵( )政 先( )部队 勤( )朴素 瞻仰( )容 出( )书籍 书店老( ) ( )球大赛 朝气( )勃 ( )色大海 (按一定顺序重新排列个组词语)2.中秋 端午 春节 清明 重阳 除夕 ______________________________________________________________(照样子,对对子)例:稠密对(稀疏)细雨对( ) 架桥对( ) 月下对( ) 生根对( ) 出壮对( ) 天空对( )(照样子,在括号里写上合适的词.)例:人口(密集)狂风( ) 交通( ) 寒风( ) 阳光( ) 群山( ) 草原( ) 歌声( ) 骏马( ) 气势( ) 奉命( ) 开辟( ) 掌握( ) 物产( ) 大河( )(在空格中填上合适的词语,使之成为有意义的短语.)________飘飘 ________蒙蒙(把下面句子中画括号的部分换上适当的成语)1.如果不是(亲自到了那个地方),简直难以使人相信这是真的.( )2.这件事究竟应该怎样做,我还(拿不定主意),让我再考虑一下.( )(判断题)1.如果a.b是互质数,那么,a.b的最小公倍数是a+b.( )2.任何两个自然数都有最小公倍数.( )3.任何两个自然数都有最大公倍数.( )4.6和11的最小公倍数是66.( )5.19和38的最小公倍数是38.( )6.9和6是54的因数.( )7.0不是偶数.( )8.一个数的约数有无限多个.( )9.一个数的倍数有无限多个.( )1.如果a÷b=c(a.b.c都是自然数),那么,下列各种说法中,正确的是( )A.a.b都是c的约数 B.c是a.b的约数 C.b.c都是a的约数 D.c是a.b的倍数赶快回答!回答后加我的QQ,马上给你Q币!
(照样子,在括号里写上合适的词.) 狂风(呼啸 ) 交通(堵塞 ) 寒风(凛冽 ) 阳光(灿烂 ) 草原(辽阔 ) 歌声(嘹亮 ) 气势(宏伟 ) 开辟(天地 ) 物产(丰富 )(照样子,对对子)月下对(江边 ) 生根对(发芽 ) 天空对(白云 ) (判断题) 1.如果a.b是互质数,那么,a.b的最小公倍数是a+b.(错 ) 2.任何两个自然数都有最小公倍数.(对 ) 3.任何两个自然数都有最大公倍数.(对 ) 4.6和11的最小公倍数是66.(对 ) 5.19和38的最小公倍数是38.(对 ) 6.9和6是54的因数.(对 ) 7.0不是偶数.(对 ) 8.一个数的约数有无限多个.(错 ) 9.一个数的倍数有无限多个.(对 ) 虽然不怎么全,但也能给你做参考.
做这么多才5分没空
晕死,这么多!半天都弄不出来,闪
taiduole meikong !!!!!!!!
文: (根据下面句子的意思,写出词语。) 1.抚问和安慰的意思。( ) 2.保护和教养的意思。( ) 3.诚恳的请求。( ) 4.诚恳而殷切。( ) 5.不嫌这事麻烦。( ) (把下面的词语补充完整,注意区分同音形近字。) 精兵( )政 先( )部队 勤( )朴素 瞻仰( )容 出( )书籍 书店老( ) ( )球大赛...
这么多?没空给我100个Q币我也不回答
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 魁拔之十万火急 的文章

随机推荐