求张专辑!mobius final fantasyy 1-12 Best of Boss Battle Compilation

第三方登录:to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Epic Battle Fantasy 4
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends 22 June
-70%$11.99$3.59 USD
"JRPG that doesn't take itself too seriously. Turn based combat, crafting, skills, awesome characters, creative enemies, beautiful art style - Major Fun!"
About This Game
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 is a light-hearted turn-based RPG, heavily inspired by old classics like Final Fantasy and Golden Sun. You will battle through waves of adorable enemies, grow your characters, explore a diverse world, solve puzzles, and of course, save the world.
Over 140 different enemies to slaughter, from fluffy animals to gods.
Over 170 different items of equipment, and 150 different usable skills, allowing for lots of character customization.
Inspired by 16-bit era RPGs, minus the annoying features like random battles or save points.
Contains lots of video game references, immature humor, and anime boobs.
A mix of orchestral and electronic background music by HalcyonicFalconX. Full Soundtrack included!
25 hours of gameplay, plus Newgame+, survival and boss rush modes.
Suitable for both casual and hardcore RPG players.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core (more cores and/or GHz recommended for higher settings)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 400 MB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
46 people found this review funny
16.5 hrs on record
There's an achievement for clicking Natalie's breasts and making them jiggle, stealing underwear, and leaving a character dead at the end of the battle. So, basically, you are rewarded for teasing a busty girl, running away with her intimate clothing and leaving her dead in the end. Just like real life. 10/10But here's the real review.Originating from a browser game, the fourth installment of Epic Battle Fantasy is on Steam, and for a very good reason. I haven't seen a lot of turn-based fighting RPGs like this one, but it really hits the spot.It has excellent humor, and I often find myself laughing uncontrollably as I press space to advance through the chatting/cutscenes, seeing hilarious lines being announced by the characters, either in the arguing present everywhere in the game (because Natalie's boobs/Matt being a disgrace/Anna living in a tree/Lance having microcameras stored in his armor to &look& at Natalie's boobs), or in the battling of hundreds of enemies (because they are too weak/strong/disgusting/cool/tasty/scary, or because they resemble Pok*mon too much).The characters are beautifully designed, and their personalities are constantly clashing with each other due to their differences, creating a constantly interesting atmosphere to get your mind off the battling and strategy if you're playing on Epic. There's things to like in all of them (and if you look at my profile you MIGHT find out which one is my favourite), and the soundtrack is amazing as well.All in all, it sounds like I'm reviewing a GOTY title. And I can't say I don't love Epic Battle Fantasy the Fourth. Thank you Matt Roszak for making this game.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
30.8 hrs on record
It's been a while since I've played a true traditional RPG. I've not particularly taken to the RPG Maker trend and even stalwart supporters of the genre, like Square Enix, have edged their games into more action-oriented mechanics. Ironically, at one point in the Playstation age, I felt the genre had become nowadays, I'll jump on anything that strips back the gimmicks and offers a wholesome predictable journey.Epic Battle Fantasy 4, as you have probably determined, is part of a long running series none of which have graced Steam before. Luckily, there's absolutely no reason why you can't just jump in if you haven't pla the storylines are simple, rather trope-filled affairs and all the better for it. They're wrapped up by the end of the game and the only continuation between the titles are the main characters and cameo moments that serve as fan service. If you're looking for an epic tale of tyranny, betrayal and sacrifice then you might be disappointed. If you have the time for a charming, genuinely funny and surprisingly deep RPG experience then EBF4 provides in every sense.Your team of four party members aren't limited to class setups like most games. Instead, you'll develop each character using a huge selection skills that eventually make every character capable of wielding devastating spells and life-saving buffs. This flexibility keeps the combat interesting throughout, with enemy resistances calling for constant experimentation and fluidity of tactics. For a game with such an irreverent tone, you'll be greatly punished if you don't approach the battles cautiously. The ability to rush through battles spamming physical attacks is at an absolute minimum and while some battles drag on longer than I'd have liked, it's always preferable to feel engaged at all times.Surprisingly, I had most of my fun with EBF4 in the world map. Most areas you travel across throughout the game will have a handful of chests, optional battles, NPCs with sidequests and incredibly well-hidden secrets. Scrubbing the screen with the cursor, looking for a hidden package of loot became quite the obsession and really reduces the tedium of back-tracking or getting lost. With items that grant new skills and powerful equipment on offer for those with a keen eye, it's easy to get swept up in the mechanic and see the battles as a distraction. Thankfully, the monsters appear as sprites on the map, so if you feel that way, they're easily avoided.Grinding is kept at to a minimum, with the rare moments I felt under-powered quickly corrected by fighting a few mobs I'd opted to pass a few screens ago. There are many options to improve your party's powers if you're struggling. Rare stat-increasing foods are plentiful, spells can be trained using AP accrued from each fight and gear is improved by crafting upgrades using miscellaneous loot. There's always something new to aim towards, especially if you have an inte there are some great situational challenges and the developer did a fantastic job of avoiding a conventional and dull list.The care and attention put into EBF4 even when an enemy could be considered a palette swap, there will be little touches to the model to suit the change in power or element. The Zelda-esque key items that can remove obstacles encountered earlier in the game encourage a lot of exploration and reward players generously. With it taking upwards of 20 hours to complete everything, it's surprisingly to see even more work put in to encourage multiple playthroughs. The value for money takes it from being a budget purchase for genre diehards and into the arms of anyone that's ever launched a Firaga into a flan's face and loved it.Despite being a fantastic game overall, there were moments of frustration. The occasional enemy will throw instant death moves that feel a little cheap, though nothing compares to bosses that can heal themselves. These situations are few and far between thankfully and do little to overthrow an RPG that remains so consistently enjoyable.With so little competition in the world of traditional RPGs, EBF4 could get away with minimal effort and still be devoured by starving fans. As such, it's hugely refreshing to see so much love and attention combined with a proficient and challenging adventure. There's little I can say against the game which, in turn, is one of the best things I can say in its favour. If you fancy something traditional that isn't entirely predictable then I'd say there's no better choice on Steam than Epic Battle Fantasy 4.
Was this review helpful?
60.8 hrs on record
This game is an awesome bundle of fun.It has a lot of the charming qualities that old turn-based RPGs had and it also has some decent writing to boot. There's a large equipment pool and a good variety of enemies. It's technical enough to be fun without dubming too much down. Proper preparation prior to battle can mean the difference between a 20-second battle and a 1-minute battle.As far as difficulty goes, the game is not very hard. The endless battles, monster marathons, and boss rush modes can provide a mild challenge if you play on Epic difficulty.Achievement-wise, there are some very simple achievements along with your standard beat-the-game achievements. There's also ones designed for hilarity (click on Natz' bewbs and touch the chicken)! You can tell the person who designed the game has a good sense of humor. The only thing I didn't like is how tedious the game felt while going through the 3rd playthrough. Since I am an achievement hunter, I felt compelled to 100% the game and trek on through playthrough #3 in order to get one of my last few achievements. One thing that I felt could have been done better is some variety when it comes to consequent playthroughs. I found myself picking up chests which served no purpose because it gave equipment I already had. If anything, those chests you've opened on older playthroughs should have something else.I recommend this game to turn-based RPG fans. It's a good deal and provides 10-15 hours of fun on each playthrough if you casually go through the content.
Was this review helpful?
42.0 hrs on record
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 is by far the best parody games I have ever played.
It pokes fun at a lot of classic console RPGs, but the real heat of the game is the way they combined what made so many other games so memorable.The game is a simplistic true turn based RPG on the outside, but stesses a depth of strategy with a wide variety of equipment and monsters that have elemental strengths and weaknesses.
There isn't a single weapon or piece of armor in the game that is optimal for each and every battle (there are some that come close to defying this though).
You strenthen your weapons and armor through a basic crafting system that requires a hunt of scarce materials, but offers an item shop near the end of the game where you can buy the materials you might need at a hefty cash price.
There is even a achievement for poking...
Nevermind.
The storyline and plot is pretty flimsy, but on the flip side, there isn't a need to grind to complete the game.I strongly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys console RPGs of the 90s, even if they didn't grow up in the 90s.
There isn't any need to play the earlier iterations of the games to keep up with the jokes.
Was this review helpful?
31.8 hrs on record
Boy, did I strike gold when I picked up Epic Fantasy Battle 4.
New to the series I had no Idea what I was getting myself in to, but it quickly found a warm and fuzzy place in this avid RPG fan's heart. The art style in this game offers a fun, playful experience, keeping well away from the dark and gritty with generous amounts of color to satisfy everyones pallet.
The Soundtrack. MY GOD THE SOUNDTRACK is what makes this game for me. The various battle themes keep you pumped from start to finish and with every new zone comes its own thrilling and whimsical theme tune that serenades you on your fantasy adventure and well after that. Going by the music and game design alone, it is clear that the developers and those involved in this humble indie game have a
clear understanding of both fun and fantasy. The ammount of
hours you can get out of this game is up to you. With an endless supply of monsters showing up in previously explored areas, you can level your characters as much or as little as you like. The enviroment puzzles, although optional will keep you busy and reward you fairly.
Oh and feel free to grind materials and upgrade your gear for
even more of an edge in battle.
And I can confidently say this game has plenty of replayability, the main story is short and sweet and wont run the risk of boring you halfway through your second, even third playthrough. You have some control over what abilities your characters learn or not, and mixing up the gear and permenant upgrades to your characters stats can certainly effect their roles and the outcome of battles. Plus multiple difficulty settings for all your bragging-rights needs!A damn fine Fantasy RPG that will amaze, inspire and reward your efforts with equal affection. Guaranteed satisfaction 10/10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 104 Steam Achievements
Title: Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 25 Feb, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &历史浏览记录
原声大碟 -【世嘉控 THE BEST OF SEGA GAME MUSIC VOL 1】(SEGACON THE BEST OF SEGA GAME MUSIC VOL 1)
浏览:&&次
名称:原声大碟 -【世嘉控 THE BEST OF SEGA GAME MUSIC VOL 1】(SEGACON THE BEST OF SEGA GAME MUSIC VOL 1)
分类:音乐 - OST
地区:日本
语言:英语
发行年代:
发布时间:日
更新时间:日
下载选中文件
共选中个下载
专辑介绍:日文:セガコン THE BEST OF SEGA GAME MUSIC - Vol.1英文:Segacon THE BEST OF SEGA GAME MUSIC - Vol.1简中:世嘉控 THE BEST OF SEGA GAME MUSIC - Vol.1资源类型:FLAC专辑:SEGA发行时间:格式:3CD Soundtrack长度:174分钟 地区:日本唱片类型:游戏原声发行公司:SME·ビジュアルワークスASIN:B感谢TGFC的belmont_yangstage1的camphor、以色列国防军校译世嘉精选游戏原声合集1,原汁原味的收录了多款SMS MD 街机等辑种的经典游戏的经典音乐以下罗列出全部曲目的日文、英文、间中对照表(6行一组)CD11ジングル~マスターシステム起动音(日文标题)SEGA - ボーナストラック1(日文出处)Sega Mastersystem Opening(英文标题)SEGA - Master System(英文出处)世嘉三代 启动音(简中标题)SEGA - 世嘉三代(简中出处)2奇数面BGMSEGA - 阿修罗BGM 1SEGA - Ashura奇数关BGMSEGA - 阿修罗3偶数面BGMSEGA - 阿修罗BGM 2SEGA - Ashura偶数关BGMSEGA - 阿修罗 & 4 アレックスキッドSEGA - アレックスキッドのミラクルワールドAlex KiddSEGA - Alex Kidd's Miracle World阿莱士·基德SEGA - 阿莱士·基德的奇迹世界 &
5HAYA OHSEGA - スペースハリアーHAYA OHSEGA - Space HarrierHAYA OHSEGA - 太空哈利6BRIGHT RAYS[FM音源版]SEGA - スペースハリアー3DBRIGHT RAYS[FM sound]SEGA - Space Harrier 3DBRIGHT RAYS[FM音源版]SEGA - 太空哈利 3D & 7パルマ星[FM音源版]SEGA - ファンタシースターPalma[FM sound]SEGA - Phantasy Star &
第1行星帕尔玛[FM音源版]SEGA - 梦幻之星8モタビア星[FM音源版]SEGA - ファンタシースターMotabia[FM sound]SEGA - Phantasy Star第2行星莫塔比亚[FM音源版]SEGA - 梦幻之星9ダンジョン1[FM音源版]SEGA - ファンタシースターDungeon 1[FM sound]SEGA - Phantasy Star 迷宫1[FM音源版]SEGA - 梦幻之星10ダンジョン2(塔)[FM音源版]SEGA - ファンタシースターDungeon 2(Tower)[FM sound]SEGA - Phantasy Star迷宫2(塔)[FM音源版]SEGA - 梦幻之星11エンディング[FM音源版]SEGA - 星をさがして…Ending[FM sound]SEGA -Hoshi O Sagashite...终曲[FM音源版]SEGA - 星路追寻…12播磨体操第一SEGA - ああ播磨滩Harima TaisoSEGA -Aa Harimanada播磨体操第一SEGA - 啊啊播磨滩 13TITLE(オープニング)SEGA - ヴァーミリオンTITLE(OPENING)SEGA - VermilionTITLE(开场)SEGA - 朱红之剑14SHINOBI(オープニング)SEGA - ザ?スーパー忍ⅡSHINOBI(OPENING)SEGA - Super Shinobi 2SHINOBI(开场)SEGA - 超级忍II15
BONUS STAGESEGA - シャドー?ダンサーBONUS STAGESEGA - Shadow DancerBONUS STAGESEGA - 影·舞者
16FAIRY'S HARP(ツインアイランズエンディング)SEGA - ソーサリアンFAIRY'S HARP(Twin Islands)SEGA - SorcerianFAIRY'S HARP(双岛)SEGA - 七星魔法使17 タイトルデモSEGA - ファンタシースターII 还らざる时の终わりにTitleSEGA - Phantasy Star 2标题音SEGA - 梦幻之星II 不归的终点18戦闘SEGA - ファンタシースターII 还らざる时の终わりにBattleSEGA - Phantasy Star 2战斗SEGA - 梦幻之星II 不归的终点19ボス戦SEGA - ファンタシースターII 还らざる时の终わりにVs BossSEGA - Phantasy Star 2BOSS战SEGA - 梦幻之星II 不归的终点20テーマSEGA - 时の継承者 ファンタシースターIIIThemeSEGA -Phantasy Star 3主旋律SEGA - 时之继承者 梦幻之星III21フィールド1SEGA - 时の継承者 ファンタシースターIIIField 1SEGA -Phantasy Star 3场景1SEGA - 时之继承者 梦幻之星III22エンディング~スタッフロールSEGA - 时の継承者 ファンタシースターIIIEnding - StaffrollSEGA -Phantasy Star 3 &
终曲~制作人员名册SEGA - 时之继承者 梦幻之星III23THE END OF THE MILLENNIUM(オープニング)SEGA - ファンタシースター~千年纪の终わりに~THE END OF THE MILLENNIUM(OPENING)SEGA - Phantasy Star 4THE END OF THE MILLENNIUM(开场)SEGA - 梦幻之星~千年纪的终结~24FIELD OF MOTABIASEGA - ファンタシースター~千年纪の终わりに~FIELD OF MOTABIASEGA - Phantasy Star 4FIELD OF MOTABIASEGA - 梦幻之星~千年纪的终结~25
LAGHTERSEGA - ファンタシースター~千年纪の终わりに~LAGHTERSEGA - Phantasy Star 4LAGHTERSEGA - 梦幻之星~千年纪的终结~26THE PROMISSING FUTURESEGA - ファンタシースター~千年纪の终わりに~THE PROMISSING FUTURESEGA - Phantasy Star 4 THE PROMISSING FUTURESEGA - 梦幻之星~千年纪的终结~ & 27メガCD起动音SEGA - ボーナストラック2Mega-CD OpeningSEGA - Mega-CDMega-CD启动音SEGA - 奖励音轨228ジャガジョゴSEGA - スイッチJagajogoSEGA - SwitchJagajogoSEGA - 开关(就用英文?wave-master一个音乐制作团队,还是翻译成中文?电子音键?)29REPLAYSEGA - バーチャレーシングデラックスREPLAYSEGA - Virtua Racing DeluxeREPLAYSEGA - VR赛车豪华版CD21MAGICAL SOUND SHOWERSEGA - アウトランMAGICAL SOUND SHOWERSEGA - Out RunMAGICAL SOUND SHOWERSEGA - Out Run2SPLASH WAVESEGA - アウトランSPLASH WAVESEGA - Out RunSPLASH WAVESEGA - Out Run3PASSING BREEZESEGA - アウトランPASSING BREEZESEGA - Out RunPASSING BREEZESEGA - Out Run4LAST WAVESEGA - アウトランLAST WAVESEGA - Out RunLAST WAVESEGA - Out Run5Splash Wave(1993)SEGA - アウトランナーズSplash Wave(1993)SEGA - Out RunnersSplash Wave(1993)SEGA - 户外大飙车6FINAL TAKE OFFSEGA - アフターバーナーFINAL TAKE OFFSEGA - After BurnerFINAL TAKE OFFSEGA - 冲破火网7AFTER BURNERSEGA - アフターバーナーAFTER BURNERSEGA - After BurnerAFTER BURNERSEGA - 冲破火网8初级コースBGMSEGA - インディ500beginning Course BGMSEGA - Indy 500初级赛道BGMSEGA - 印地5009System DownSEGA - SDISystem DownSEGA - SDISystem DownSEGA - 保卫地球10IllusionSEGA - SDIIllusionSEGA - SDIIllusionSEGA - 保卫地球11Main BGM(メインテーマ)SEGA - エンデューロレーサーMain BGM(The Main Theme)SEGA - Enduro RacerMain BGM(主旋律)SEGA - 越野机车赛12Quartet Theme(1面BGM)SEGA - カルテットQuartet Theme(1st Stage BGM)SEGA - QUARTETQuartet Theme(第一关BGM)SEGA - 双重目标~沉睡中的辛希亚13BEYOND THE GALAXYSEGA - ギャラクシーフォースBEYOND THE GALAXYSEGA - Galaxy ForceBEYOND THE GALAXYSEGA - 银河战机14DEFEATSEGA - ギャラクシーフォースDEFEATSEGA - Galaxy ForceDEFEATSEGA -
银河战机15原始~起~(勇者达のテーマ)(ラウンド1?古代面の曲)SEGA - ゲイングランドPrimitive~begin~(The Theme of Our Braves)(Round1-Ancient songs surface)SEGA - Gain Ground原始~起源~(勇者们的主题)(Round1·古代关之曲)SEGA - 收获之地16?Qué es su nombre?(ネーム入れBGM)SEGA - サンバDEアミーゴVer.2000Que es su nombre?(Name Enter BGM)SEGA - Samba DE Amigo Ver.2000?Qué es su nombre?(请输名字BGM)SEGA - 桑巴DE朋友Ver.2000 &
CD31Outride A CrisisSega - スーパーハングオンOutride A CrisisSega - Super Hang-OnOutride A CrisisSega - 超级摩托2SPRINTERSega - スーパーハングオンSPRINTERSega - Super Hang-OnSPRINTERSega - 超级摩托 &
3Winning RunSega - スーパーハングオンWinning RunSega - Super Hang-OnWinning RunSega - 超级摩托 &
4アドバタイズSega - スカイターゲットAdvertiseSega - Sky Target广告Sega - 天鹰出击 &
5MAIN THEME - SPACE HARRIERSega - スペースハリアーMAIN THEME - SPACE HARRIERSega - Space HarrierMAIN THEME - SPACE HARRIERSega - 太空哈利 &
6アドバタイズSega - セガストライクファイターAdvertiseSega - Sega Strike Fighter广告Sega - 世嘉战斗攻击机 &
7GO!GO!セガラリーSega - セガラリー2GO! GO! Sega RallySega - Sega Rally2GO!GO!世嘉拉力Sega - 世嘉拉力2 &
8RUSH A DIFFICULTYSega - ターボアウトランRUSH A DIFFICULTYSega - Turbo Out RunRUSH A DIFFICULTYSega - Out Run加速版 &
9なんてったってあ?ひ?るSega - ダイナマイトダックスStrange DuckSega - Dynamite Dux怎么看都是·鸭·子Sega - 怪鸭冒险记 &
10LET'S GO AWAYSega - デイトナUSALET'S GO AWAYSega - Daytona USALET'S GO AWAYSega - 梦游美国 &
11SKY HIGHSega - デイトナUSASKY HIGHSega - Daytona USASKY HIGHSega - 梦游美国 &
12IN THE BLUE SKYSega - 电脳戦机バーチャロンIN THE BLUE SKYSega - Virtual-OnIN THE BLUE SKYSega - 电脑战机 Virtual-On &
13FADE TO BLACKSega - 电脳戦机バーチャロンFADE TO BLACKSega - Virtual-OnFADE TO BLACKSega - 电脑战机 Virtual-On &
14演武~新たなる挑戦のはじまり~Sega - バーチャファイター2Fighting ExerciseSega - Virtua Fighter 2演武~新的挑战~Sega - VR战士2 &
15LIKE THE WINDSega - パワードリフトLIKE THE WINDSega - Power DriftLIKE THE WINDSega - 超级漂移 &
16OPA-OPA!(1面BGM)Sega - ファンタジーゾーンOPA-OPA!(1st Stage BGM)Sega - Fantasy ZoneOPA-OPA!(第一关BGM)Sega - 幻想地带 &
17YA-DA-YO(ラスボスBGM)Sega - ファンタジーゾーンYA-DA-YO(Last Boss BGM)Sega - Fantasy ZoneYA-DA-YO(最终Boss BGM)Sega - 幻想地带 &
18ACTスタート~POPCORN(メインBGM)~ACTクリアSega - ペンゴAct Start ~ Popcorn (Main BGM) ~ Act ClearSega - PengoACT开始~Popcom(主旋律)~ACT完成Sega - 碰碰冰
热门音乐&&·&&本周排行榜

我要回帖

更多关于 mevius final fantasy 的文章

随机推荐