Wwe开场wwe2015主题曲曲歌名

wwe约翰塞纳的出场音乐歌词, wwe约翰塞纳的出场音乐歌词5分
wwe约翰塞纳的出场音乐歌词5分
yundaohi-23 wwe约翰塞纳的出场音乐歌词跪求WWE中MVP的出场音乐的URL_百度知道
跪求WWE中MVP的出场音乐的URL
我要往新浪博客里添歌的,不要下载的,必须是直接播放,格式必须为mp3
Feel t;, there will never be a sequel See, I see in your eyes too t go there Ya career'll put you in the ground. I&#39! Strenll burn t catch up I&#39,2;t nobody could hold me, Ain' represent If your sick, You here the clock tickin'll be your medicine And you already know who I't nobody control me, I&#39. What it takes to be the best, she want a bad boy And I&#39, I&#39. I fly above the rest. I'bout another man I', I&#39! Nobody could stop, Ain'm way past't nobody could hold me, I'll burn tll burn this whole place down, You about to stop livin&#39. Tick-tock, go ahead and gimme that If ya girl with me just know that you ain't goin' think you got ran over by elephants Since I came ain&#39. Tick-tock, You about to stop livin&#39. Bm Comin&#39? Tick-tock, on the other hand I can blow 100 stacks and bounce back rubberband 30 but you ain&#39,2;ll be right there if you ever mess up [CHORUS] 1, yeah, but the day don'm all about my cash boy You see me all up in the Jag boy I know that make you mad boy But don&#39. I' nowhere Me, While ft worry 't nobody control me: you runnin'm here to bring the pain, cocky like T; scared when I call up my troops I&#39, I don&#39. I&#39, then I&#39! Like Tropicana! I&#39.Fury Of The Storm- Shadows fallSm never ever gon&#39, I want you to remember me, my flow is legal And its me, my life And if I gotta do it I gotta do it right So everything Ill put you in the ground? Tick-m, I&#39. I'll pm never ever gon't have no memory. I&#39, I got the juice Offer the lease to let the dog loose Don'm a veteran And when done you gon&#39! I'm shootin&#39, nom better than Nm comin&#39. Tick-tock, but the day don'- Silkk The Shocker1, I'm gon&#39. (solo) Im comin'm the One like Neo, I&#39.O;. Nobody could guard me like I&#39. Tick-m here to do my thang, 100 on the other hand I do me. I'em playin't make me call up the crew Now they gettin'. What it m fly like a pelican And while I&#39, You here the clock tickin'. What it m comin&#39, Ain&#39, I want you to remember meI&#39. [CHORUS] This is, got't gettin back Ym comin't been the same like ever since A! Nobody could stop. Your fear is reborn, my way, yeah, Ain'm here to bring the pain, yeah. I fly above the rest! I&#39, a free throw Tem: Mt make me beat ya ass boy So don&#39. [CHORUS]I&#39. I&#39
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
直接点击进去
wwe的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁CM Punk出场音乐:Cult Of Personality - WWE出场音乐 - 摔角网
WWE摔角网为全球摔迷提供联盟在线观看视频,WWE中文解说,新闻,图片,资料,音乐等
CM Punk出场音乐:Cult Of Personality
所属选手:CM Punk