谁能迅雷会员账号分享器橘子账号

橘子账号找不到了。。。。密码被改,邮箱也被改了。。。_origin吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:20,208贴子:
橘子账号找不到了。。。。密码被改,邮箱也被改了。。。收藏
去找 客服 结果 他就是要我的 邮箱。。。。我的邮箱被盗了呀!!!
1楼 12:04&|
相关的贴子7420331114相关的图贴
You are now ready to chat with Ritesh.Ritesh:Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Ritesh how may I help you?you:hiRitesh:Hiyou:i believe that someone hacked my accountyou:another accountyou:and the hacker changed my password and my e-mail addressRitesh:Did you receive any email from our end regarding email change?you:noRitesh:Which account is hacked?you:my account ID is -KBD-ArabBigWet IT is the ID for origin ....you:i have the product code ......Ritesh:May I have full emauil?Ritesh:email*you:you:it should be this one...but something just happenedRitesh:Did you registered any game in that account?you:battle field 3Ritesh:May I have the code?you:and premiumyou:87YG-GL3W-XXXXXX-N4CJyou:I also have the history of the payment of BF3 premium on PaypalRitesh:May I have your first and last name?you:Bowen XuRitesh:Thank you Bowen.Ritesh:I have checked the code and it's registered in another EA account.Ritesh:Do you have any other EA account?you:registered in another EA account ?you:oh.......Ritesh:Do you have any other EA account?you:i sigh up another account to get in the EA website....you:ArabBigWetRitesh:May I have full email.you:Ritesh:Do you have any other email except ?you:you:but i got the origin account before i sighed up a gmailRitesh:In which email you have registered this code 87YG-GL3W-XXXXXX-N4CJyou:it should be you:every time i log in my Origin , i use my origin ID -KBD-ArabBigWetRitesh:Code is not registered .you:you mean the code doesn't belong to my e-mail address ?Ritesh:Yes.you:how about this one .
?Ritesh:noRitesh:Is this correct email ?you:i usually sign in some web site with this email...Ritesh:Please check again.you:so.tell me what should i told you to get my -KBD-ArabBigWet back ?Ritesh:What email you have used to play the game before?you:i always use the
,you:is there any other way to get my account back beyond the email ?Ritesh:I am sorry for the delay in response.you:can you find any information by my produce code ?Ritesh:I am sorry without verification we can't make any changes in the account.Ritesh:Would you mind holding for a couple of minutes while I fetch some relevant information.you:i am still hereRitesh:From where did you purchase the game?you:i bought the BF3 premium on Sep 11, 2012you:i bought BF3 in Chinayou:BF3 premium in America from origin online storeRitesh:Please confirm date of birth linked in .you:it should be oct-22-1993you:let me check it outyou:in the setting of my email account , i can only find the mouth and date, no vision of yearRitesh:I am sorry we can't fetch the details.Ritesh:Please contact us again with the correct account so that we can pull your accountdetails.Ritesh:Is there anything else i can help you with today?Ritesh:If you need help with anything else, please feel free to contact us anytime!Ritesh:Thanks for contacting EA.Bye and take care.The chat session has ended. Please contact us again if you needfurther help.You are not currently in a chat session.
2楼 12:08&|
貌似只是服务器down了。。。明天再登录试试
收起回复3楼 12:31&|
I am sorry without verification we can't make any changes in the account. 验证 ?! 我号都被盗了 还验证个 毛线呀
4楼 12:35&|
5楼 14:44&|
你可以建一个小号访问一下你的大号资料,看看ID有木有被改,没改的话应该就不是被盗号了吧...
收起回复6楼 15:10&|
我的账号经常被修改密码。。。然后邮件取回。。。。有一次收不到邮件了。找客服手动给我发了一份取回邮件。应该不是被盗。
收起回复7楼 16:09&|
你确定邮箱被改了?
收起回复8楼 20:06&|
我的今天也上不了,跟楼主一样的情况,密码邮箱都给改了,
楼主找回了吗
收起回复9楼 18:37&|
登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”origin“的信息,请&或无法找到该页
您的访问出错了!
此错误(HTTP 404 未找到)很抱歉,您要访问的页面不存在。
1. 请检查您输入的网址是否正确。
2. 如果您不能确认您输入的网址,请返回进行浏览,来查看您所要访问的网址。
3. 直接输入要查询的淘宝账号进行查询:
淘宝帐号:谁能帮我注册混乱冒险账号,就要刚注册的(橘子网账号)_百度知道
谁能帮我注册混乱冒险账号,就要刚注册的(橘子网账号)
我们家电脑一上注册叶面就会出现很多英文,没有地方注册请各位帮帮忙,教我怎么注册或帮我注册一下谢谢!!
我有更好的答案
我给你个10级的帐号a65甫龚颠夹郯蝗奠伟订连61361,密码252691蘑菇仔,多多支持我哦,本人喷火龙71级射手
其他类似问题
混乱冒险的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 迅雷会员账号分享器 的文章

随机推荐