求购者资源验收中
有类似需求?立即发布,让大家来帮你
资源下载地址
温馨提示:资源下载地址,每次允许一人提供,仅求购者可见
为保证交易双方的公平公正及买卖的正常进行,提供资源实行单人单次原则,提供的信息仅求购者可见,此给你造成的不便请见谅!谢谢合作。
填写文件下载地址(为了交易的顺利进行,请您仔细填写下载地址)
备注(方便求购者找到正确的下载地址)求david dallas 的歌runnin 或者sideline 的歌词!_百度知道
求david dallas 的歌runnin 或者sideline 的歌词!
I got the new world in my viewOn my journey I pursueI said I'm running, running for the cityI got the new world in my viewI got the new world in my viewOn my journey I pursueLord said I'm running, running for the cityI got the new world in my viewThey ain't got no muscle, no hustleNo backbone, I stand aloneNot tripping, just saying, I'm differentAin't hanging on the coattails of the next manPassport in my left hand, thinking that you are nextHeck, hope you ain't holding your breath, man'Cause I'm out here, I'm hungry, I don't play around, trust meAin't hexed my drive since my homie decide to get rustyAnd my girl said she loved me, it's funnyThinking back, study hard for that 9 to 5Like I thought that I'd be good with thatI was dreaming, still dreaming, spoiled it on me like Willie BeanieSip it for me like cappuccino, we stuck around in tuxedosWith my peoples, we growing up 'stead of seeing others slowing upTen squad, we thought we know every time that we showing upGet it while I'm livingAll I ever hear is the clock tick, tick, tickingSo I'm 'bout my businessAnd I'm running, I'm runningI'm running with them, yeahThey don't wanna give it upWe don't make them ask itGet it while I'm livingAll I ever hear is the clock tick, tick, tickingSo I'm 'bout my businessAnd I'm running, I'm runningI'm running with them, yeahThey don't wanna give it upWe don't make them ask itBeats don't get no greater, feel like I'm on fireFeel like I'm John Storm, feel like I'm volatileExplosive, get close enough to noticeYour girl act out a character when she see me approachingAnd pouching I'm just saying it's nothingYou punching above your weight, I'm somethingShe ain't seen no substitute in that A teamThat's BA, barracks, that BS, that whacknessGet no play in my axis, make 'em jump like AJ HackettGuarantee you in these boots they couldn't walk one mileI really need to go and hang it up like a drunk godSo behind the times they should probably rock till sun downShattering their dreams, I could make big puns smallMusic from the soul, don't need them to help meIf they fiending for the flash, they should take another selfieSaid I'm running, I'm running like no pharaoh so deepThe whole world could go against me, it don't matter, manGet it while I'm livingAll I ever hear is the clock tick, tick, tickingSo I'm 'bout my businessAnd I'm running, I'm runningI'm running with them, yeahThey don't wanna give it upWe don't make them ask itGet it while I'm livingAll I ever hear is the clock tick, tick, tickingSo I'm 'bout my businessAnd I'm running, I'm runningI'm running with them, yeahThey don't wanna give it upWe don't make them ask itThe chaseWon't wait another dayAll is falling into placeWe ain't got much to loseI wanna tasteWon't wait another dayAll is falling into placeWe ain't got much to loseGet it while I'm livingAll I ever hear is the clock tick, tick, tickingSo I'm 'bout my businessAnd I'm running, I'm runningI'm running with them, yeahThey don't wanna give it upWe don't make them ask itGet it while I'm livingAll I ever hear is the clock tick, tick, tickingSo I'm 'bout my businessAnd I'm running, I'm runningI'm running with them, yeahThey don't wanna give it upWe don't make them ask it---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Know the boy D-Double do it all dayGet the messing with his tracks, no foreplaySeems simple now but it wasn't alwaysUsed to sit up in the pa pi high hallwaysTeacher put me there saying that I talk to muchI thought I knew it all but I never knew muchI come to school late because my form room suckedAnd we hang out by the canteen all through lunchYoung teen with a pac(men)talityNo dream I can make realityAll I care about is popularityTrying to pass Jessica trying to get a touchAnd a Mufti day try them with some new ChucksTry them with some new Nikes or somethingThey didn't give a fuck about assignments or nothingDidn't make music even though I loved itScared to try, high to shy get busted(?)[Hook: Che Fu]So I sit on the sidelineDespite in my timeIf I could be in their shoesThe things that id doBut wishing won't get you know whereDont be scared to go thereIf you sit in my wakeDo it the right way(yeah ya)[Verse 2: David Dallas]No I wasn't in the first fifth D(?)Wasn't in the choir, Never learned to singCouldn't play an instrument or pluck a stringOr the little rich kid whos dad bought him a carA regular dude fading in to the backgroundNever took center stage, didn't really stand outI remember school TalentQuestWe would hang out see this other dude rapThen hed be the man around EBut for like the next two weeks, scoring all of the chicksWhile these Diggas my mom bought, are falling to bitsAnd im off in detention, for ignoring Mr. SmittsAnd this bitch marked me in class for having big lipsIt was a hard knock life for a kidTill I realized that a life isnt livedIf youre worrying about what other people might think of itGoing to sleep on these little boys rap because he might be a hit[Hook][Hook Extra: Che Fu]Dont let it go byThere ain't no reason known whyYoure waiting aroundYou could be a starJust watch from a farJust stop waiting around[Verse 3: David Dallas]School finished did a little bit of growing upBut it wasn't like music was blowin' upShy as ever figured out I had to grow some nutsAnd put my self out there, so they know whats upAnd yeah I was pretty scared what they might sayThey FENZ at it and say its bad in a nice wayOr I wasn't doing it the right wayBut there ain't no right or wrongGot one life to live and it ain't that longSo you gotta stay strong, gotta stay onAnother day sittin', wishin is another day goneAnother day doing dishes, or just mowing up the lawnColudve been another day that another star was born[Hook][Outro: David Dallas]Dont be scared manDont worry too much about what people are going to sayBecause at the end of the dayThe only person who still thinks about that stuff is youYa know?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
david的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 你是我心内的一首歌 的文章

随机推荐