放学后losttom和他的同学们打蓝球

放学后和同学们打篮球很有趣(翻译)_百度作业帮
放学后和同学们打篮球很有趣(翻译)
It is an interesting thing to play with your classmates after school.放学后,我和我的同班同学们打篮球用英语怎么说_百度知道
放学后,我和我的同班同学们打篮球用英语怎么说
提问者采纳
My classmates and I
Were played basketball after school.
但是玛丽不喜欢做运动
英语怎么说
But marry don't like doing exercising
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
classmates
basketball
after school
My classmates and I played football after school.
I play baseketball with my classmates aftter class.
哦,放学后应该是after school.
解决问题记得采纳,不懂可以追问,谢谢
你采纳的答案是错的。。唉
After school, I play basketball with my classmates.
打篮球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁他的名字叫李华,英文名叫TONY,是第一中学二年级二班的学生。他出生于日。他的出生地在广东信宜。他今年13岁,爱好是听音乐和篮球。他喜欢英语,爱玩电脑游戏。他经常放学后和同学打篮球。
他的名字叫李华,英文名叫TONY,是第一中学二年级二班的学生。他出生于日。他的出生地在广东信宜。他今年13岁,爱好是听音乐和篮球。他喜欢英语,爱玩电脑游戏。他经常放学后和同学打篮球。
翻译成英语作文
His name is Li Hua, the English called TONY, is the first high school sophomore classes of students. He was born May 12, 1998. He was born in Guangdong Xinyi. He was 13 years old this year, love is to listen to music and basketball. He likes English and loves to play computer games. He often played basketball after school and students.
相关知识等待您来回答
篮球领域专家【翻译短句子】 下面就给大家说说关于我的生活习惯吧! 我的身体非常棒!我每天放学后都去打篮球! 我_百度知道
【翻译短句子】 下面就给大家说说关于我的生活习惯吧! 我的身体非常棒!我每天放学后都去打篮球! 我
翻译短句子】下面就给大家说说关于我的生活习惯吧,水果,我每晚大约睡9和小时左右!我的身体非常棒。我每天吃蔬菜。我也喜欢吃垃圾食品!我的饮食习惯也不错,喝牛奶!我每天放学后都去打篮球,但每周只能吃一次。我睡眠很好
提问者采纳
I sleep very well every night, drink milk, but eat only once a weekHere to tell you about my life habits, fruit. I also like to eat junk food! Every day I go to play basketball after school!My body is very good. I eat vegetables!My eating habits are pretty good, I sleep for about 9 hours and
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
but only for one time.I sleep well for about 9llLet me tell about my life habits.I go to play basketball everyday after class.I also like eating funk food,fruits and drink milk everyday.My eating habits is good as we&#39.I eat vegetables.My body is really fine
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 放学后再推理 的文章

随机推荐