室内运动的优势英语四级作文作文

热点作文:
您现在的位置: &
& 中考英语作文范文――体育运动的好处和坏处
中考英语作文范文――体育运动的好处和坏处
95人赞了这篇文章,
  中考英语作文范文&&体育运动的好处和坏处
  作文导读:体育运动的好处和坏处(Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports) a. 体育运动的好处 b. 体育运动可能带来的副作用 c. 我参加体育活动的体会
  中考英语作文范文&&体育运动的好处和坏处
  体育运动的好处和坏处(Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports) 作文
  a. 体育运动的好处
  b. 体育运动可能带来的副作用
  c. 我参加体育活动的体会
  Sports do us good in many respects (TS). It goes without saying that taking exercises can build up our physical strength. In collective sports like basketball, volleyball, or football, we will learn the importance of cooperation. While taking part in sports game, we will try our best to win and arouse ourselves the competitive spirit. Sports can also help us relax after a period of exhausting work. However, as the saying goes, &there are two sides to everything&, and sports is without exception. We may hurt other players or ourselves if we are not careful enough when participating in sports activities. What''s more, excessive or severe training can do harm to our health.
  My participation in sports tells me that sports can make us healthy both physically and psychologically. It is also a good way for people to know each other and can promote friendship between people. So long as we are carefully enough, sports can do us nothing but good.
百科词条:
同主题的其他文章
推荐 的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章以‘你最喜欢的运动是什么?运动的好处是什么?写一篇英语短文60字左右
以‘你最喜欢的运动是什么?运动的好处是什么?写一篇英语短文60字左右
不区分大小写匿名
I like skating ,because it make me feel happy and feel fun.about skating,it be able to make me keep thin and healthy ,I always like wear my skating shure hang out in the street,play loud music and skating faster than ride bicycle person,many people look at me and it make me feel very happy ,If you have a skating shure ,you can joing a skating club ,you be able to learn a lot in the club ! Let&s play skating together!!!
what's my favorite sport?
my favorite sport is running,
the kind of excerise not only can make you healthy but also can let you think more about.
you know when i have some question i can't solve immidiately, i always go and running, in this time i can find the answer about it, so i enjoy the process. and in another hand, i can have a positive mind, everyday i have more energy to do my work, let me feel so easy to solve the problems, and doing all the thing more efficient,& so& maybe any of you must find a sport let you more health,
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 以My favourite sports为题, 介绍你最喜欢的一项运动..
书面表达。
&&&& 以My favourite sports为题, 介绍你最喜欢的一项运动并说明喜欢的原因, 这项运动给你带来什么好处。60词左右, 可适当发挥。 请写题目。提示词:be good at, relaxing, safe, exciting, popular, in free time, look forward to, be good for, one day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:0101
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 以My favourite sports为题, 介绍你最喜欢的一项运动..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 以My favourite sports为题, 介绍你最喜欢的一项运动..”考查相似的试题有:
54240939981058111322477278672782关于锻炼好处英文作文_百度知道
关于锻炼好处英文作文
提问者采纳
不知道你是小学作文还是中学作文还是怎么地!Finally,所以我就写个中难度吧, everyone needs atleast 2 hours per week to maintain our good health. If you have depression, so, it controls your weight, better start exercising!Exercising is important in our life, exercising helps your body a lot. First of all: What does exercising have anything to do with my mood. I&#39, exercising can deliver more oxygen and nutrients to your cells and tissues which could make you feel like you have more energy. Now,m going to tell you several benefits of exercising, you will use the excess fat or energy you obtained from food and when you&#39. Secondly. Wre over weight? Think again, many bad things happen including diseases.Anyways, exercising can make yre ready to sleep, your brain releases chemicals that can make you feel better. When the sun goes down and you&#39, you'll have a better quality sleep, be sure to exercise frequently to promote your health and have fun doing it大约多长啊
其他类似问题
英文作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【出国留学网 - 英语作文】初中英语作文:初二英语作文 体育运动的好处和坏处
Sports do us good in many respects (TS). It goes without saying that taking exercises can build up our physical strength. In collective sports like basketball, volleyball, or football, we will learn the importance of cooperation. While taking part in sports game, we will try our best to win and arouse ourselves the competitive spirit. Sports can also help us relax after a period of exhausting work. However, as the saying goes, &there are two sides to everything&, and sports is without exception. We may hurt other players or ourselves if we are not careful enough when participating in sports activities. What's more, excessive or severe training can do harm to our health.
My participation in sports tells me that sports can make us healthy both physically and psychologically. It is also a good way for people to know each other and can promote friendship between people. So long as we are carefully enough, sports can do us nothing but good.
《:初二英语作文 体育运动的好处和坏处》由编辑整理原文来源:
想了解更多出国留学网英语作文精彩信息请访问:
&出国留学网[]声明
(一)本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
(二)免费转载出于非商业性学习目的,版权归原作者所有。如有内容、版权等问题请在30日内与本网联系。邮件:
· · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
英语编辑推荐文章
· · · · · · · · · ·
英语作文网相关
· · · · · · · · · ·
《初中英语作文:初二英语作文 体育运动的好处和坏处》文章生成时间为: 22:12:51

我要回帖

更多关于 关于运动的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐