文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:2014中考英语作文热点话题2.DOC
官方公共微信帮忙写一篇关于你最喜欢的体育运动的英语作文。(急需)
帮忙写一篇关于你最喜欢的体育运动的英语作文。(急需)
以题目为我最喜欢的体育运动写一篇英语作文。100字左右、
不区分大小写匿名
My Favourite Sport 

My favourite sport is basketball as it is very exciting. I like basketball because the N.B.A. stars play very well. Basketball is very cheap and it is a good sport for our health. We can grow taller if we play basketball often. Also it keeps me fit. 

I play basketball three times a week. Most often I play it in my school. I often play it with my friends although I may play it myself. I feel very happy when I play basketball in school with my classmates. Sometimes I play basketball in the playground near my home. 

Basketball is very easy to play. If you play basketball very well, you can form a basketball team to take part in the competition. If you win the basketball competition, you will have the prize. You may become a famous basketball star.
There are so many sports we can play these days, but among them, I like to play basketball best. I learnt to play it when I was 11 years old.

Playing basketball can bring me some good friends, they have something in common with me, they always ask me
And we can always share our skills together. We learnt what teamwork is from playing basketball. Sometimes we watch NBA games together, my favourite NBA star is Yao Ming, he is very modest, too.

We usually play basketball after school and on the weekends as well. I feel very happy when I pass my ball to my pals. We always cheer when we win the games.

I hope I can play basketball as well as Yao Ming someday in the future.
scsdfetgruytutryturtutyutruyu
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家要求寫一篇你最喜歡的運動員的英文作文
你最喜歡的運動員是誰?請寫一篇有關他(她)的運動生涯的短文。要求:1.詞數80個左右。      2.條理清晰,意思連貫,語句通順,標點正確。
09-11-08 & 发布电大大学英语B作文3(已整理)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
43页免费45页免费20页免费20页免费13页免费14页免费6页免费14页1下载券5页2下载券3页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢14页1下载券8页1下载券45页免费4页1下载券22页2下载券
电大大学英语B作文3(已整理)|资​料
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等: