如何画鸭蛋圆打领带图解视频频

蛋托的废物利用 鸡蛋盒DIY漂亮的花朵装饰画的制作图解╭★肉丁网
蛋托的废物利用 鸡蛋盒DIY漂亮的花朵装饰画的制作图解
/ love千夏 / 37851℃
猜你喜欢:
&教你用蛋托制作个性的时尚花朵装饰画,很有装饰性很有的,希望你能喜欢~
I don&t post nearly enough kids& crafts on this blog . . . which I intend to remedy today with this fun egg carton craft. I love using egg cartons in crafting, which is great because I&m doing a paleo eating thingy right now & so they are plentiful. Let&s just say if I had room, it would be smart to get a chicken. Anyhoo, back to the egg cartons. If you are going to use acrylic paint like I did, you want to avoid the foam containers and go for the cardboard (paper-ish stuff?). I had a blast making this and your kids will too. Here&s how I made my egg carton art.
Gather These Supplies
Canvas & 9&P x 12&P
Mod Podge Sparkle
Egg carton (not foam)
Apple Barrel paint -&Apricot, Banana, Pink Parfait, Turquoise
Pipe cleaners & green
Ribbon in coordinating color
Buttons & I used white
Craft glue
Paintbrush
鸡蛋盒DIY漂亮的花朵装饰画的制作图解
Paint the canvas with any color of your choice. I chose Turquoise. Give several coats and let dry.
鸡蛋盒DIY漂亮的花朵装饰画的制作图解
Cut up your egg carton. Each lil& egg container area is going to be a flower bud. Cut right down the middle and remove the excess areas. I trimmed each &flower& to have petals.
鸡蛋盒DIY漂亮的花朵装饰画的制作图解
If you want to, you can also use the remaining egg carton to hold paint. I know & I&m a genius.
Paint the egg carton &flowers& with the paint colors of your choice. Give them several coats and let dry.
Once they are dry, coat with Sparkle Mod Podge. It&s hard to see the sparkle in the final photo, but if you give the flowers several coats they will really sparkle. It&s so fun!
I trimmed pipe cleaners to the right length and tied them together for a stem. Then I glued to the canvas with craft glue.
Each flower got a button glued in the center . . . .
And then the flowers got glued to the canvas. Let everything dry before hanging.
鸡蛋盒DIY漂亮的花朵装饰画的制作图解
Imagine all of the variations you could do. All the different colors . . . and what other shapes could you make with egg cartons? I&m excited to do this project again and again. If you try it, let me know how it turns out. I promise you&ll enjoy making these as much as your littles!
感谢肉丁网love千夏投稿,来源网址:
扫描二维码到手机上浏览此文
我有相关配件/工具/材料包销售:
配件/工具/材料包名称:
购买地址:
提交说明:本功能需要审核,只有与本文相关且有详细购买地址的宝贝才能通过审核。
╭★肉丁网推荐阅读鸭蛋圆如何画法_百度知道
鸭蛋圆如何画法
鸭蛋圆如何画法
固定两个钉子分别在椭圆的焦点上,将钉子上栓绳子,绳子的长短根据你所需要椭圆的大小而定,可以一边画着试,用铅笔将绳拉直,绕两个钉子旋转就画出椭圆了。
1. 数学极点作图法 2. 软件作图法 Window, CoreDraw, Pro-E, SolidWork... 3. 曲线板辅助 4. 一般采用四心圆弧的画法表达椭圆的近似形状 5. Jacobi 椭圆函数展开法 6. 仿射法 (仿射对应关系即仿射性质可求出圆在任意平面上的射影)
其他类似问题
鸭蛋的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
和九巧板的画法差不多。初二上册有学的
本人才疏学浅无法描述出方法
只能告诉你需要铅笔圆规橡皮尺子
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁怎样用坛子腌咸鸭蛋好吃(图文教程)