关于车的大学生英语演讲讲200字以上

我的梦想英语演讲稿200字左右,急求_百度知道
我的梦想英语演讲稿200字左右,急求
提问者采纳
  My university, my dream  &University&, a beautiful word, which makes me have much imagination. As the name &ivory tower& given by people, it's a good place to live and study.  In the ivory tower, romantic love just like cherry blossom smiles happily in the campus. Many girls have the sweet dream that one day there is a boy who stands below the windows loud annoucing &I love you&, holding a bound of flowers in his hands.  But the most important things is that I can receive the advanced education systematically, listen to the senior professors experience, attend many dourses of lectures. To my pleasant, I can be free to spend a whole day in the library and read every book that I'd like, which makes me find the knowledge is vast considerably. All these let me climb up in the field of science.  At the same time, the people from many parts of motherland get together. It's a big furnace involved dialects and cluture. It's interesting. I can find a part time job to experience the life, which is a good way of contacting society.  In short, there're many things waiting for me to learn, and this is why I come here to be a university student.  根据自己的实际情况可以适当修改啊!!!
其他类似问题
英语演讲稿的相关知识
其他1条回答
my dream hello everyone! it is my great pleasure to share my dream with you today. my dream is to become a teacher. you know being a teacher is a thing that is very valuable and very interesting. i suggest that it must be a great fun to be with children all the day. and if i am a teacher, i can teach my students a lot of knowledge. they might become stronger and cleverer because of me. that is a very contented feeling. china is a developing country. chinese are not that excellent in their intellegent. so teachers in china might be very very important. they can provide the society with a lot of successful people, and make china a better place. do you think that i have a good dream? i will work hard to make my dream become true! thanks~
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急需一篇英语演讲稿 关于汽车发明的演讲
急需一篇英语演讲稿 关于汽车发明的演讲 5
急需一篇英语演讲稿 关于世界最伟大的发明汽车,要求200字,要有汽车的历史,汽车的外观和制造过程,汽车的作用和对人们的影响,最好分成一条一条的写
不区分大小写匿名
等待您来回答
外语领域专家 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
大众集团各品牌汽车介绍英文演讲PPt-Volkswagen_group
下载积分:
内容提示:道客巴巴精品文档 大众volkswagen 上海大众volkswagen ppt group ppt 动画 group 演讲ppt 英语演讲ppt ppt演讲稿 ppt演讲技巧 演讲ppt模板 竞聘演讲ppt
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:68|
上传日期: 23:39:20|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信
下载文档:大众集团各品牌汽车介绍英文演讲PPt-Volkswagen_group.PPT:┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
一份演讲稿传达了演讲人的思想和抱负。我们通过演讲稿来了解演讲人的人生特点,演讲稿是一个人要想出名最好的传达方式。你也想让你的思想和抱负被大众接受和赞扬吗,那么你首先要为自己写一份出色的演讲稿。小编在这里向你推荐一家出色的网站(/yanjianggao/),这里有许多优秀的演讲稿,值得您的欣赏和借鉴。
Dreams are the wind for our sails on the ocean. Dreams kindle a flame to illuminate our dark roads. Dream...
12月23日 出国留学网英语频道特为大家准备相关的学习资料,希望对大家有用。
英语励志演讲稿范文(一)ladies and gentlemen , good afternoon! i’m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech. today my topic is “youth”. i hope you will like it , and found the importance in your youth so that more cherish it.first i want to ask you some questions:1、do you know what is youth?2、how do you... [
II. Introducing the Subject and the outline of the Presentation引入话题 Background InformationI would like to start by briefly reviewing the history of open heart surgery.
Let us start with the theoretical basis of this new technique.
To begin with, we have to consider the principle.
I think it would be best to start... [
Chapter V Talking During the BreakI. Useful encouraging phrases to show your interest and to stimulate the flow of conversationThen what happened? Good. Ah.
Really? Right. That's right.
Oh? Right, I will. Go on...
Oh, hmm. I think it's a good one. For instance.
Yes. No. For example.
Yes, of course. Sorry, I can't. Su... [
英语演讲比赛主持稿主持人一、 Good afternoon,everyone,my honoured teachers and my fellow students.I'm very pleased to be the hostess for today's competition ,to give the opening speech for everybody.now you are watching the 1th “Welcome New Year”Cup English speech contest. Thank you for coming to this afternoon’s compe... [
In a twinkle of an eye, sixteen years has passed since I became an English teacher. Looking back, I have experienced pleasure, success as well as confusion and sadness. But I think there is much to be grateful for. During the first two years in SZ, I had a hard time in my teaching career. Why do I say so? On one hand... [
To me March 28th was a lucky day. It was on that particular evening that I found myself at central stage, in the spotlight. Winning the &21st Century·Ericsson Cup& Seventh National English Speaking Competition is a memory that I shall treasure and one that will surely stay.
More important than winning the Cup is the... [
Ladies and gentlemen ,thanks for raising your attention .Today I’ll give you a speech named “global citizenship begins at home”.
Being received by many international organizations just like OPEC ,WTO ,all of us get closer contact with other parts of the world ,so that we should not only deal with the native citize... [
??Good evening, everybody. I am *** . Now, I am making a speech about how to improve our English for you. TThere are altogether 10 points.
??1、What is language for? ??Some people seem to think it’s for practicing grammar rules and learning lists of words——the longer the words are, the better. That’s wrong.... [
Dwight D. Eisenhower: &Atoms for Peace&
Madam President and Members of the General Assembly:
When Secretary General Hammarskjold’s invitation to address this General Assembly reached me in Bermuda, I was just beginning a series of conferences with the Prime Ministers and Foreign Ministers of Great Britain and of Fra... [
Vice President Johnson, Mr. Speaker, Mr. Chief Justice, President Eisenhower, Vice President Nixon, President Truman, Reverend Clergy, fellow citizens:We observe today not a victory of party, but a celebration of freedom -- symbolizing an end, as well as a beginning -- signifying renewal, as well as change. For I hav... [
Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you all. I am Yu Lin Jeng. I am from Shanghai ,China. This is my third trip to the United States, and I really enjoy staying here. I am working for a trading company as an assistant manager in the overseas distribution section. Thank you.I'm Ma li. I am a system engineer for IBM. My job... [
Enjoy Yourself While Fulfilling ResponsibilityBy Wang Yu王羽四川师范大学)
(日,在西安举行的第七届 &21世纪·爱立信杯”英语演讲比赛西北地区比赛中获得第一名)专家点评:本文主题突出,以小见大,寓意深刻,语言朴实自然,表达的情感强烈,是一篇演讲佳作。
In my 18 years of life, there have been many things. University days are th... [
for once the battle is lost, once our natural splendor is destroyed, it can never be recaptured. and once man can no longer walk with beauty or wonder at nature his spirit will wither and his sustenance be wasted.
. there your children's lives will be shaped. our society will not be great until every young mind is se... [
Good morning:
Honorable judges, dear teachers and close friends. I’m very glad to stand here to share my speech with you. Today I’m going to talk about Love and Take care of Nature.
Mother Nature is an exquisite and complex life-system. It\'s charm appears in the trees, stream, soil, insects, moss and fungus, all t... [
Good evening:
This is the 37th time I have spoken to you from this office, where so many decisions have been made that shape the history of this nation. Each time I have done so to discuss with you some matter that I believe affected the national interest. In all the decisions I have made in my public life I have alw... [
英语演讲比赛稿:保护环境 从我做起
To Be a Good Traveler
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen!
My name is Zhang Junyi, I’m a lovely girl. I’m from ZhangCun primary school. Today, It’ s my great honor to be here. The title of my speech is “To Be a Good Traveler”.
I love traveling very much. I’m so exciting to visi... [
How to Sell Yourself
In this competitive society it is essential to know how to sell yourself in order to get the job you want. That means you must be able to market your best features and present yourself in the best light. After all, you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
There are several thing... [
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, I’m very glad to make a speech here. Today my topic is “I love you, China.”
Since the day I was born, I began to have a proud name—Chinese. Since the day I began to talk, the most beautiful sentence I’ve ever learnt has been “I love you, China!”
I love you, China, and I’m s... [
我们推荐访问:
本页生成时间为: 13:12:03初中英语演讲幽默故事,单词简单,带有动作,大概200字左右_百度知道
初中英语演讲幽默故事,单词简单,带有动作,大概200字左右
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Hello everyone,today I'm very glad to be here to address a speech about joking. As we all feel, we are having a busy life -- busy working,busy studying,busy talking,busy eating,and even,busy falling asleep!In this rapid developing world,we have to be busy or we will fall behind others,but the busy life always bring us more or less some unpleasent,but luckyly,we have an easy but excelent way to deal with it,that is,to joke! A funny joke may relax our feelings,making thea friendly joke may better the atmosphere when two peoplea humor joke can make others laugh while feeling you are a clever person. Joking is such a good thing,so remember to crack a joke and keep a happy mood in your busy life. Thanks. 中文意思:大家好,我很荣幸能在这里进行演讲,我的演讲内容是开玩笑的好处. 我们都能感觉到,我们生活得很忙碌:忙着工作,忙着学习,忙着说话,忙着进餐,甚至忙着入睡!在这个飞速发展的世界,我们不得不忙碌的生活,不然就会被淘汰,但是这种忙碌的生活有时多多少少给我们带来了一些不快.但是好在我们有一个简单但十分有效的方法来对付这种情绪,那就是开玩笑~! 一个有趣的笑话能让我们放松心情,让忙碌的生活增添乐趣;一个友好的笑话能缓解两人初次见面时的尴尬气氛;一个幽默的笑话在取悦大家的同时还能让你在别人心中成为一个聪明的人. 开玩笑的好处如此之多,那么让我们时刻记得开开玩笑,保持一颗快乐的心~ 谢谢.
其他类似问题
幽默故事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲ppt 的文章

随机推荐