一篇关于以谋杀案以安全为主题的演讲稿3分钟英语演讲稿要通俗易懂,

初二英语演讲稿 通俗易懂 3分钟_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初二英语演讲稿 通俗易懂 3分钟
初二英语演讲稿 通俗易懂 3分钟
这些都是我自己写的.Growing with EnglishBack in the years when I was only six years old or so,I had my first taste of English.It seemed very strange to me.At the very beginning,I was not so interested in this strange language.Moreover,the English TV program always took time away from my cartoon shows.As a result,I started to hate English.Time flies.Things completely changed at the end of my primary ['praiməri] school life.In the last exam of the whole primary school period,I did so well in English that I got a full mark.I found that I could do a perfect job in English if I put my heart on it.This exam seems to be a turning point on my road of studying English and has really inspired [in'spaiəd] me.Although [ɔ:l'&əu] there are still many challenges ['t∫&lindӡ] waiting for me,these setbacks won’t hurt my confidence ['kɔnfidəns] and will push me to study harder.Now,my ideal future like this,we have English classes everyday ,because l like English very much.The classes are quite small,there are about 15 students in each class.Nothing is impossible for willing hearts and I believe,in the future,I can fly as high as I wish to.Thanks for your listening!自我介绍自我介绍Hi,everyone,glad to meet all of you!Do you want to know more about me?My Emglish name is Zoe,my birthday is in summer.There are three people in my family,of course they are my father,mother ,and me.Let me talk about my "favorites".I like bread for my breakfast.It's so delicious,but my father doesn’t like it,he likes noddles.I often have rice,meet and apples for lunch.For dinner,I prefer cabbages and fruit.I like sports,and I think tennis is my favorite sports.When I'm running around on the playground,playing tennis,I will forget all my problems.I like cartoons best,and you may don't believe it,I like thrillers best too.My favorite star is Jay,he's songs are great!By the way,I like black best,that's cool color!That's all,thanks.Do you think you'll remember me now
关于什么的?
是什么演讲稿啊,哪方面的?(获奖感言、自我介绍等等)求一篇关于谋杀案的英语作文要通俗易懂,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇关于谋杀案的英语作文要通俗易懂,
求一篇关于谋杀案的英语作文要通俗易懂,
假如,昨天在你们学校附近发生了一起谋杀案,被害者是一位艺术家.年仅40.男.案件发生在凌晨1点到两点之间.有邻居听到他家有不寻常声音.据警方报道,受害者是被人用重物撞击头部而死.目前凶手尚未捉到,受害人的妻子悬赏1万寻求任何有用的线索,警方请知情人士积极提供消息英语演讲 beautiful youth找一篇英语演讲稿,要求演讲长度大概是三分钟。文章最好能通俗易懂,没有什么语法和词上的错误。还有是高中水平的演讲稿,不要太简单也别弄的太复杂了~~_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语演讲 beautiful youth找一篇英语演讲稿,要求演讲长度大概是三分钟。文章最好能通俗易懂,没有什么语法和词上的错误。还有是高中水平的演讲稿,不要太简单也别弄的太复杂了~~
英语演讲 beautiful youth找一篇英语演讲稿,要求演讲长度大概是三分钟。文章最好能通俗易懂,没有什么语法和词上的错误。还有是高中水平的演讲稿,不要太简单也别弄的太复杂了~~
Youth is poetry,Is a poeYouth is song,Is a passio Youth springs,Is a dark slowly flowing outRunning the lively water purificatio...
对于高中水平来说,推荐你去找找塞缪尔的很适合你的主题,而且文采飞扬,超级棒!【The Good Wife】傲骨贤妻.S01E03(3).谋杀案
编辑点评:
剧情介绍:
Kenny和Brain进入Spencer的房间找大麻,因保安死亡而成为重罪谋杀案的嫌疑人。
Brian Keller
剧情介绍:
Brian Keller
Highland Park
Are they saying Kenny did this?
Along with Brian Keller.
The police alleged that these two broke into a guest apartment owned by the Rankin family.
They broke in?
Nothing was reported stolen, but the police have Kenny and Brian's fingerprints on a window that was jammed open.
Kenny said he was at a friend's.
Yeah, that would be the Rankin's 17-year-old son, Spencer.
He lives above the garage, but obviously wasn't home at the time.
And because the guard was killed in the commission of an alleged burglary.
It's felony murder.
The police theorized that the boys encountered a security guard as they were leaving, struggled with him, then shoved him down the stairs, where he hit his head on concrete.
He died at approximately 11:20 p.m., according to the medical examiner.
Kenny isn't capable of doing this.
Well, how well do you know him?
His mother was my first friend in Highland Park.
Well, and the first person to stop talking to me.
You getting me out?
I just came by to see how you're doing.
I didn't know anybody died, I don't know how anybody could have.
We probably shouldn't talk in here.
Like, I told you, I ran home.
I yelled up at Brian to get out, but he couldn't hear me, he was still inside.
The police are saying...
I never even saw the guard, just his car!
Then why did you lie to me, Kenny?
Why didn't you tell me you broke in?
Because we didn't.
Look, there'll...there'll be a bail hearing, and a judge will decide if you can be released pending trial.
Talk to Spencer.
He's my friend.
He knew we were coming.
He said to take whatever we needed, he even told us where the spare key was.
We just... we
couldn't find it so we pushed a window open.
Mrs. Florrick, I swear... I ran home when I saw the guard's car.他们说这些是肯尼干的?
没错,和布莱恩·凯勒合谋。
警方指控他们两人非法闯入了兰肯家的 一所住客公寓
他们非法闯入了?
没有物品被盗,但警方在一扇被强行撬开的窗户上发现了肯尼和布莱恩的指纹。
肯尼说当时他在一个朋友家。
没错,就是兰肯17岁的儿子,斯宾塞。
他的房间在车库楼上,但很明显他当时并不在家。
由于公寓保安,在这起被控为盗窃的案件中丧生。
所以就成了重罪谋杀。
警方推断,这两名男孩在离开的时候撞上了保安,于是起了冲突,他们把他推下了楼梯,他的头部撞到了水泥。
根据法医鉴定,死于晚上11:20左右。
肯尼没这个本事。
你对他有多了解?
非常了解。
他妈妈是我在高地公园的第一个朋友 。
也是第一个不跟我说话的人。
你是来把我弄出去的吗?
我只是顺路来看看你怎么样。
我不知道有人死了,我不知道怎么会有人死。
也许我们不该在这里谈。
就像我告诉你的那样,我跑回了家。
我冲着布莱恩大喊,让他出来。
但是他听不见,他还在里面。
我甚至都没看见警卫,只看见了他的车。
那你为什么对我撒谎,肯尼?
为什么不告诉我你闯进去了?
因为我们没有。
听着,稍后会有个保释听证会,法官会决定你能否获得保释。
和斯宾塞谈谈。
他是我的朋友。
他知道我们会来。
他说我们需要什么就拿什么,他甚至告诉了我们备用钥匙在哪。
只是我们没找到
所以才推开了一扇窗户。
福瑞克太太。
我发誓,当我看到警卫的车,就跑回家了。
剧情介绍:
Brian Keller
http://i1./topic/091231_tingli8211.png关于梦想的英语演讲稿求一篇关于梦想的2分钟左右的演讲稿,能让人通俗易懂的,就是词语简单点_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于梦想的英语演讲稿求一篇关于梦想的2分钟左右的演讲稿,能让人通俗易懂的,就是词语简单点
关于梦想的英语演讲稿求一篇关于梦想的2分钟左右的演讲稿,能让人通俗易懂的,就是词语简单点
I have a dream 模仿着这个写
MyidealEveryonehashisownideal.Theidealmaybeadesiretoacquirepowerandrankfromaselfishmotive.Itmayalsobeadesiretodosomethinggoodtooursociety.Myidealresultedfrommyknowledgeaboutscientistsandscience.WhenIw...

我要回帖

更多关于 以奋斗为主题的演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐