免责声明:本站只提供资源播放平台,如果站内部分资源侵犯您的权益,请您告知,我们会立即处理。
Copyright &
大耳朵英语 & | 京公网安备 20
&&&大耳朵在线聊天200到300词的英语演讲稿,要简洁易懂的。
200到300词的英语演讲稿,要简洁易懂的。 15
最好是小学生能大概读下来的,有个别生词无所谓。
不区分大小写匿名
following the history-making success in the 2000 
Sydney Olympic Games,China won another great competition in 2001 which was not for a medal.it was the competition between countries to host Olympic Games.in 2008,the 29th Olympic Games will be held in beijing.to make it the best ever Games,the capital city will make several big changes.new buildings and sports wenues will be built.more trees will be planted and new roads will be built.the people of beijing,and of the whole country,will be preparing to light the Olympic torch to welcome athlets and sports fans from all over the world. 

给你一篇演讲稿:THE DOG WITH A BELL(一条带着铃铛的狗)
A dog used to run up quietly to the heels of everyone he met,and then he would bite them without notice. His master hung a bell about his neck so that people would know where the dog was whatever he went.The dog thought the bell was a mark(记号) of merit(优点),and he was very proud of it. He went tinkling(叮当作响)it all over the marketplace(集市).One day an old hound(猎狗) said to him:&Why do you make such an exhibition(展览)of yourself?That bell that you carry is not,believe me,any mark of merit ,but on the contrary a mark of disgrace(耻辱),a public notice to all men to avoid you as an ill mannerd(行为不端的)dog.&
Notoriety(恶名)is often mistaken for fame(名望).
翻译:有一条狗曾经遇到任何人都会悄无声息的跟在人家脚后跟,然后冷不丁咬人一口。他的主人在它的脖子上挂了一个铃铛,这样他走到哪里人们都会知道他在哪。狗认为这个铃铛是他长处的标记,他为之感到骄傲。他带着铃铛满市场逛,铃铛叮当作响。一天一只老猎狗对他说:“为什么你要这样展示自己呢?相信我,你戴的那个铃铛并不是什么光荣的标记,相反,它是耻辱的标记,是一条当众公布的警示,告诉人们都要远离你这条行为不端的狗。”
应该没有什么生词吧……要是可以我就把书给你 

相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导三分钟演讲
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字·文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@·
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:admin1@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&订阅每日学英语:英语演讲要多少词才能达到5分钟??英语演讲的开场白如何说??最好有范例,谢谢
英语演讲要多少词才能达到5分钟??英语演讲的开场白如何说??最好有范例,谢谢
My dear Teachers,fellow students and friends: Good afternoon.
As we all know, the earth is a planet almost covered by water,and it is water made every thing on the earth lively.Water is also one of the important part of our environment.Though,is there really so much water for us to clean,to produce many things,to play with? how much water are there on the earth then?
Most of the water is in the oceans or locked away as ice.The largest volumes of fresh water are stored underground as groundwater,imagine there is only one barrel of water in the world,then there is only a spoon of it on the land,and the water we can use is only a drop of it.Now I have to remind all of you here that the single drop of water is never as Clean as before,it has been polluted severely by our human beings.
There is a very beautiful river in Paris.It is the Seine,it runs across the City,people drink coffee, chat on the bank in the day,at night,they enjoy the beautiful scenery in the boat,songs from the river fly into the Sky made the river more attractive, the Seine is a famous symbol of France;on the west coast of pacific ocean there lies the modern City Shanghai,another river which used to be a very important transportation route runs through the center of the city,people respected and regard it as&mother&.It is the&suzhou river,but l believe that few of you would sit beside it,people will be scattered by the terrible smell of water when walk by.I have to say it is extremely dirty! And we all know that a lot of beautiful rivers in the world also are Sharing the same fate with suzhou river. Who is the devil? I can&t help asking.
Many human activities and their by-products have the potential to pollute water. Please have a look along the banks of the river, large and small industrial enterprises discharge dirty
water, tons of garbage were thrown into the river, the water contained so much that it can&t clean itself. Compared with the dramatic development in many sides of Shanghai, the suzhou river has become a black point of the appearance of city.
Fortunately, the government has control the situation now, we are happy to see some parts of the river has become clean again, and we even can find fish sometime.
The unique earth is the only planet full of lives, the water is just like the blood in the active body, protecting water is saving ourselves. Not to waste a single drop of water, otherwise, the only drop of water we could keep in the future would be our tear!
My dear friends, mankind still faces a great difficulty in solving the problems of the environment and development, and there is a grand task to perform and along way to go. The middle school students in China will always cooperate with the young people of the world to protect the environment.
The future is ours to build!

Thanks for listening.
Fudan Middle School Shanghai

1000words,Dear ladies and gentelmen.Good noon.I am gald to have a English speech here.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 大学生英语演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐