在线等 挺急的 什么梗…

最新悲伤音乐 轻音乐
在线等……_百度知道
最新悲伤音乐 轻音乐
在线等……
提问者采纳
Star Wars Main Theme (John Williams) LOVE THEME(the godfather) Eternal Alexander:Remembering Me 雅尼:The third man(这支曲子最好看现场版) Ronan Hardiman、My Brother.E:EYES OF HEAVEN(个人推荐Snows of Kilimanjaro) Nicholas Gunn、Piano Solo:The Ludlows John Barry天地-蔡志忠与庄子的音乐随想
...展开全文Star Wars Main Theme (John Williams) LOVE THEME(the godfather) Eternal Alexander:Remembering Me 雅尼:The third man(这支曲子最好看现场版) Ronan Hardiman、My Brother.E:EYES OF HEAVEN(个人推荐Snows of Kilimanjaro) Nicholas Gunn、Piano Solo:The Ludlows John Barry天地-蔡志忠与庄子的音乐随想 久石让、Farewell:丝绸之路 恩雅:your smile(实在难以取舍) 神秘园:Through The Arbor Karl Maddison、(Vangelis) Standing In Motion (Yanni) Epilogue、YoungShin Death (Dong-jun Lee)太极旗飘扬电影原声大碟 He&#39:追梦人 莎拉布莱曼:The John Dunbar Theme Tim Janis、Titans.S、Titans:return to innocence Medwyn Goodall、Summon the Heroes、Conquest of Paradise、Letter:These Wings The Olympic Fanfare:Crossroads Johannes Linstead:千与千寻的原声) 喜多郎:Wishing Wheel Matthew Lien:Conquest Of Paradise(亚历山大大帝也不错) Andre Rieu:Eternity Kevin Kern:Anthem Chris Spheeris:The Summer Sea Steve Barakatt:Nightfall James Horner:Playtime Kim Waters、Presumed Innocent、The Olympic Spirit:Santorini 班得瑞..N:may it be(其实还有很多) S:Andalucia Vangelis、The Last:time to say goodbye enigma、Memory:Summer(个人喜欢收起
网友推荐的&音乐悲伤的轻音乐
29855人推荐
29040人推荐
25674人推荐
24969人推荐
24402人推荐
23120人推荐
22121人推荐
19908人推荐
17917人推荐
16861人推荐
16182人推荐
14971人推荐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
童年(轻音乐的) 雪千寻
春野 孤星独吟
天空之城 或 最后的抉择
Down by the Sally Garden
您可能关注的推广
轻音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!求英语作文一篇…在线等_百度知道
急!求英语作文一篇…在线等
题目是:你班举办了以“怎样才能受欢迎”为主题的班会!请你根据下列提示写一篇150词左右的短文,要求语言流畅,表达准确。提示:1)受欢迎的四个秘诀关心他人;诚实守信,友善,自信。2)除上述秘诀外,您个人的观点…(不少于40词)这是题目和要求,开头已经给出了,是:Most people would like to 畅骇扳较殖记帮席爆芦be popularwith others.大家帮帮我,我不会写!也一会就要开始考试,很急的。我们是高二期末考!很急…在线等。
提问者采纳
It is very important to be welcomed by others. But many people don’t know if other like to talk with them of don’t know how to make others like themselves. In my opinion, first people have to respect to each other, don’t be rude even others don’t be very nice or polite, second, don’t tell lies, don’t talk others shortcomings, especially when the ot third, praise others, such as their new hair style, forth, be punctual, when you attend to a party or a meeting, you’d better on time.
I think it is enough to be welcomed by others, if you can follow the points I write above. Hope you are welcomed by more people. How to make yourself attractive?After we meet people it is up to us to make them our friends. Let us stop a moment and consider what really makes a friend. The major qualities like faithfulness, devotion, friendly company, flash t畅骇扳较殖记帮席爆芦hrough our minds. But it is the large number of very small particular qualities that make up one's whole character, such as cheerfulness, friendliness, and punctuality. After all, &to make a friend, be a friend&is not such a big and difficult order. There are particular favorable qualities, which attract others to us, and some elements which do have an effect on people in fundamental psychology or not.If you are in the presence of a shy person, talking and asking casual (随意的) questions may bring him out of his shell. Think of what would be most acceptable to the other person, for you to talk, or to listen. Either way the goal is to make yourself pleasant.Always remember to listen, but listen intelligently. To have anyone &hang on our words&is the most unnoticeably clever way in the world to please somebody. For a few extremely happy seconds we are the center of attraction, but when it is our turn to be audience, let us remember how we felt as the actor, and let's be genuinely (真正地) interested in what the other fellow is saying.Other people will like us, if we like them. If you want friends, keep your mind and heart open to friendship. Be alive to the other person's world
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁看图。写英语作文。在线等…… _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
看图。写英语作文。在线等……
看图。写英语作文。在线等……&
Nowadays, more and more students in middle school goabroad to study. People have their own opinions about this. Firstly, studyingabroad is good for children to make friends who are from different coun...
More and more chinese students are trying to study abroad nowadays, but people have different opinions on it. There are good and bad sides of this, for the advantage is that foreign countries are the ...英语改错.在线等…十个错误.my little cousin is greatly interested on science.and he does some dangerous experiments sometime.although his parents want to encourage him to be great scientist,at times they worry about his safety.last week,wh_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语改错.在线等…十个错误.my little cousin is greatly interested on science.and he does some dangerous experiments sometime.although his parents want to encourage him to be great scientist,at times they worry about his safety.last week,wh
英语改错.在线等…十个错误.my little cousin is greatly interested on science.and he does some dangerous experiments sometime.although his parents want to encourage him to be great scientist,at times they worry about his safety.last week,when my cousin was doing an experiment,he hurts his thumb.my aunt felt sadly and wanted him to stop from doing that experiment.however,my cousin did not want to give up.she said ,"many scientists got hurt when they were doing experiments,so they did not give up."my aunt had to let him finish the experiments and he finally succeeded and he finally succeeded in finish it.
每句一个错误,你对照下面的改就行了,如有问题直接问我好啦1:on 改为in2、sometime 改为sometimes3、在great前加一个a4、at times改为sometimes5、hurts改为hurt6、sadly 改为 sad7、把stop后面的from去掉8、把she 改为he9、把连词so改为but10、把finish改为finishing

我要回帖

更多关于 在线等 挺急的 的文章

随机推荐