求雅思剑4听力听力剑5到剑8

雅思老师对剑4到剑9雅思口语话题汇总_雅思口语频道_精英考试网
雅思老师对剑4到剑9雅思口语话题汇总
【精英考试阅读提示】雅思剑9在大家的期待下已经粉墨登场。很多“烤鸭” 关注剑9口语话题在接下来考试中是否会出现?结合剑4到剑9口语真题及月雅思考试情况,雅思教研老师第一时间对剑桥雅思些列真题的口语部分的利用价值进行了深度剖析。
Part 2所属分类
An open-air or street market which you enjoyed visiting
Giving gifts
A person who has done a lot of work to help people
Telephoning
A journey that you remember well
事件经历类
Something you did that was new or exciting
事件经历类
A Time When You Were Asked to Give Your Opinion in a Questionnaire or Survey
事件经历类
Newspaper and Magazines
A Restaurant That You Enjoyed going to
A Meeting You Remember going to at Work, College or School
事件经历类
Television
A Friend of Your Family You Remember from Your Childhood
Keeping in contact with people
事件经历类
事件经历类
Cold weather
A competition (e.g. TV, college/work or sports competition) that you took part in.
事件经历类
Travelling to work or college
A piece of electronic equipment that you find useful
事件经历类
Traffic where you live
A game or sport you enjoy playing
Your friends
An important choice you had to make in your life
事件经历类
A well-known person you like or admire
A festival that is important in your country
An interesting historic place.
Food and cooking
An interest or hobby that you enjoy
物品类延伸阅读:深度剖析剑4至剑9真题系列价值很多“烤鸭” 关注剑9口语话题在接下来考试中是否会出现?剑桥雅思真题口语部分是不是都是已经淘汰的题目?结合剑4到剑9口语真题及月雅思考试情况,雅思教研老师第一时间对剑桥雅思些列真题的口语部分的利用价值进行了深度剖析。...[]
【】 【】【】【】
雅思口语相关内容导读
??????????
  声明:本站内容均来自于互联网,本站刊登这些内容旨在帮助用户更好地学习或了解相关内容,并非表示本站赞同其观点,作品版权归其著作权人或其他法定权益人所有,如有侵权请告知本站,本站查证后将在24小时内删除。作者或权益人请将申明发送到以下邮箱:(请将#替换成@)
 最新热点
??????????剑桥雅思1、2、3、4、5、6、7、8文本、听力mp3下载 -
当前位置: >>
剑桥雅思1、2、3、4、5、6、7、8文本、听力mp3下载
以下是剑桥1-8全真试题下载,这里提供的是CAMBRIDGE IELTS 1- CAMBRIDGE IELTS 8的全套下载。包括pdf文本和mp3下载。请考生下载后24小时内自觉删除,支持剑桥雅思,请购买正版。
压缩包解压密码
剑桥雅思8 PDF文档+Mp3听力:
剑桥雅思7 PDF文档+Mp3听力:
剑桥雅思6 PDF文档+Mp3听力:
剑桥雅思5 PDF文档附答案+Mp3听力:
剑桥雅思4 PDF文档+Mp3听力:
剑桥雅思3 PDF文档+Mp3听力:
剑桥雅思2 PDF文档+Mp3听力:
剑桥雅思1 PDF文档+Mp3听力:
(06-12-25) (06-8-7) (06-8-25) (06-4-8) (06-3-13) (04-7-19) (04-7-11)请问雅思平时做听力练习(剑7剑8剑9),要对多少个考试的时候才可能考到听力6.5??_百度知道
请问雅思平时做听力练习(剑7剑8剑9),要对多少个考试的时候才可能考到听力6.5??
雅思听力评分标准 答对6-9道,得3.5分答对10-12道,得4分 答对13-15道,得4.5分 答对16-19道,得5分 答对20-22道,得5.5分 答对23-26道,得6分 答对27-29道,得6.5分 答对30-32道,得7分 答对33-34道,得7.5分 答对35-37道,得8分 答对38-39道,得8.5分 答对40道, 得9分
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
错7个以内吧毕竟考试的时候还要排除一些心里因素加油加油~北京博智
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
您可能关注的推广
雅思的相关知识
其他1条回答
雅思听力平时得多练习才是,楼上的回答就很全名的,可以看看呢!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
商品编号:
该商品已下柜,非常抱歉!
加载中,请稍候...
新东方剑桥雅思考试全真试题集必备套装(共5册)(剑5、剑6、剑7、剑8、剑9)
加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
服务承诺:
京东平台卖家销售并发货的商品,由平台卖家提供发票和相应的售后服务。请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
加载中,请稍候...
hedong68(海南)
夕阳夏小凉(山西)
小东6817(广东)
夏沫泪珠儿(北京)
jkdtangsyu(广东)
pangpang82(广东)
jd_5096012()
小新张(广东)
jdcs9(北京)
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
价 格: 到

iframe(src='///ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')详解剑5“雅思听力”Test2中的S2原文
发布日期:
来源:新东方
如同所有烤鸭们所关心的关于如何拿高分那点事,将心比心,所有雅思老师也不遗余力的为了烤鸭们不断努力输入更好的理念、方法、知识从而更好地与大家分享所有的干货。相信我们烤鸭们已经非常熟悉听力考试的题型设置、解题技巧及其听力场景词汇类的信息。因此,本文的作者想以剖析听力原文的角度为大家提供一些有用信息的分享。那么,我仅以C5-T2-S2这篇听力原文作为第一篇原文来&开膛破肚&。
听力原文1:
As I said earlier, there is I think at Rexford an excellent combination of physical and geographical advantages&as well as having a rural setting and still being close to central London, something that will certainly be of interest to you is that Rexford is just 35 minutes from London Airport. At Rexford we have a strong research capability. We came 7th out of 101 universities in last year's research assessment, carried out by a government body and did particularly well in your particular subjects, engineering and science. Actually we got a top research grade of five for engineering, geography and computer sciences. One further point&and I know from talking to you individually that a number of you may be looking for some experience in industry after the course&is that all our science and engineering research departments have unusually close relationship with industry in the area. Anyway that's enough sales talk from me... I'll just take a sip of this coffee that's just arrived, thank you, and then I'll say something about what actually happens when you apply。
开膛破肚1:灰色字体部分都可谓听力考试中帮助烤鸭们理清句子成分中各个关系的词和词组,其中主要是连接词起到了关键性的作用,它为烤鸭们有效的排解了对付长句型的困扰。作者建议烤鸭们同时能够运用它们到你的口语表达中去。
听力原文2:
Right... Now if you do decide to make an application, what you do is send it directly to me in my department. I will then immediately send confirmation and the application process begins. Er... I'd like to say at this point that you shouldn't worry if this process doesn't work all that quickly&I mean occasionally there are postal problems, but most often the hold-up is caused by references&the people you give as referees, shall we say, take their time to reply. Anyway, it's absolutely normal for this process to take three to four months. What I do in this period is keep in touch with you and reassure you that things are moving along。
开膛破肚2:此部分介绍了国外大学如何申请较为概括性的全过程,但是其中又特别详细的讲述了申请时间的长度可能会较长,需要同学们的耐心等待。它更为清楚地揭露了了国外大学申请需要做更多地提前准备。
听力原文3:
One of the ways we've devised to help you decide about applying as well as later when you've been accepted.., hopefully.., is to put you in contact with, if possible, a student from your own country who is at present studying with us. What you can do is phone them up&we will, of course, liaise between you&and discuss your concerns with them. That way you can get an objective opinion of what you can expect if you come to live and study at Rexford&not only the academic atmosphere but important details like what the leisure facilities are like and whether the English weather and food are really as awful as everybody says! If you decide you can face it, the contact can also help you just before you leave, with tips on what to pack and that sort of thing. At the moment I think we've got two second-year students and one postgraduate from this country。
开膛破肚3:这个段落是国外大学针对国内学生不熟悉国外大学学习和生活方面的建议&&即找一位已在该大学留学的校友学长和学姐去了解更为详细的咨询。其中,特别风趣的提及了英国的天气、食物是全世界挺&有名&的传闻是怎么样的。当然,根据笔者在英国的学习生活经历,可以很负责任的告诉大家,在英国留学的孩子们的厨艺成长记可不是毫无缘由的。
听力原文4:
Now to move on to the other concerns you expressed earlier. At a UK university&as I'm sure you know&you will be in an environment where independent learning is the norm, which takes most students a while to adjust to, and at a time when you will be separated from your normal surroundings and, in most cases, your family. This can be a difficult time. But remember that something like 25% of our student body are international students like yourselves, and that there are several organisations in the university and city whose main purpose is to offer help and ensure that your time with us is enjoyable and useful。
开膛破肚4:这里,我们听到了在国外大学,有一个不容忽视的主题就是两个字:独!立!所以,这里提醒各位烤鸭们,留学生活并不是天堂之路,其中的酸甜苦辣各种滋味要自己去体会、经历和成长。
听力原文5:
One or two of you touched on the subject of accommodation earlier. So I'll just add a few points: it is the University's policy to give priority in the allocation of residence places to three categories, and those are: visiting students, exchange students and new postgraduate students. However, demand exceeds supply, so there is still a need to put your name down early for campus accommodation, particularly if your family is accompanying you. This means that the earlier you decide whether you want to study with us... and so get the procedure moving, the better it will be for everybody. Yes?
开膛破肚5:关于大学校园内的住宿分配的优先权问题,此段给出了非常具体的说明:访问生、交换生和刚来英国读研学生。我们可以适当使用此段中的give priority in sth to sb(给予某人优先权针对某事)这样的一种词组表达来帮助我们更好地理解重点信息。
听力原文6:
If you're planning to live off-campus, you've got to sort things out even earlier. As with everything in short supply, the good accommodation gets snapped up months before the beginning of term&in other words if you're starting in October you need to be thinking about it in June or at the very latest July. So you do need to think very carefully about what you need, how much you can afford to pay, well in advance. What you can't do is leave it until a few days before the start of term. The agencies in town are pretty good&it's just a matter of contacting them in good time. Of course, we have a full-time accommodation officer available to help all students. She'll get in touch with you when you're accepted&she's got plenty of contacts in the town and will deal with the agencies on your behalf。
开膛破肚6:这里提及到关于大学校园外的住宿问题,国外大学老师建议要提早3,4个月或者更早提出申请,否则很有可能比较好的房子被一抢而空。此外,有一些房屋中介也可以帮助大家去找房子;然后作为学校住宿办的老师也会给学生提供一些房屋中介的联系方式并且帮助你去他们联系。此文的信息量主要体现在校外的住宿申请比较费劲,需要我们学生尽快的去操办所有事宜。
听力原文7:
One or two of you asked me earlier about your level of spoken English. Obviously most of you have already achieved a lot&I wish I could speak your language half as well. Having said that though, I'm afraid the lecturers will make little or no allowance for the presence of non-native speakers in the audience. So anything you can do to improve your spoken English&even beyond the pretty high levels most of you have already reached&will help make your stay with us that bit more fun for you. Some extra practice before you arrive is worth more than.., for example private lessons afterwards, when you won't really have time. Oh... and one last thing before I invite further questions: it's very important that you.。.
开膛破肚7:此段是国外老师建议我们烤鸭们在去到国外大学前,需要更好地提高自己的英语口语能力通过一些课程学习。当然我们深知,在此之前,我们就需要通过雅思口语考试才能通往国外大学之路。
该篇雅思听力原文向我们形象、生动的说明了英国大学的文化背景和内涵,相信我们烤鸭们如若深谙其中之门道,定能更好地面对此门考试,那么雅思高分梦将不再只是一个梦想,理想即将照进现实。
上海新东方英联邦项目部雅思听力老师,英国中央兰开夏大学国际商务交流专业二级甲等毕业并成为该校当届唯一获得就业能力金奖的中国学生。同时,由于周游十几个欧洲国家,领略过不同的西方国家文化,也曾教授过荷兰、瑞士等西方人普通话和沪语。在英国持工作签证期间,获得国际学生办公室的英国教师们对于英语能力及其工作的一致肯定和赞扬。留学前在上海对外贸易学院攻读国际商务英语专业并获校优秀毕业生殊荣。在新东方,教授出众多高分和进步学员,教学风格亲切和蔼,不失风趣。
【编辑:赵静】

我要回帖

更多关于 雅思剑4听力 的文章

随机推荐