求这个儿歌视频大全里的歌。

【求助】求音乐达人告知这武当功夫段视频中的背景音乐的名字_陈师行吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:345贴子:
【求助】求音乐达人告知这武当功夫段视频中的背景音乐的名字
这段视频的背景音乐有三段:开头的笛声、中间的粤语歌曲和最后的钢琴曲,有谁知道这三首乐曲的名字,请告知一声。
爪机看不了!目测是道长吧!音乐 <>
咳咳,不是的。我一直只知道最后一首,莫失莫忘。那首粤语歌和笛声一直没找到是什么。
我刚开始还以为是奥特曼出现了呢
太极张三丰
最后一个是仙剑奇侠传音乐
名字是什么我忘了
反正里面有个忘字
太极张三丰。叶振堂唱的!!!
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或求此视频里的歌名,网址:http:///v_show/id_XNDAxODc5MTQ4.html_百度知道
求此视频里的歌名,网址:http:///v_show/id_XNDAxODc5MTQ4.html
提问者采纳
Back for More The A-Teens假如链接没有显现 那 就是百度吞了给我邮箱 我发给你吧或者 酷狗一搜索就有还有 下载链接 已经百度hi消息给你了楼下剽窃的答案的狗儿 请自重(撞车的除外)没有问题的话 别忘选择callmewolf为最佳答案哈
,发吧发吧。。快点。
已发----你要的东东在附件中
满意请尽快选择最佳答案哦
灰常满意请追加分吧
有问题hi我啦~~~~~~~
╭(╯3╰)╮O(∩_∩)O\(≥▽≤)/
-------callmewolf一切抢我题的行为都属于耍流氓
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
youku的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频里的歌曲~~_百度知道
提问者采纳
アイスクリーム?シンドローム (a歌手:Sukima Switch
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢!!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
  歌曲名:「Faster」
  歌手∶Within Temptation
  专辑 ( the unforgiving)
  I can't see,'Cause it's burning deep inside.
  Like gasoline, a fire running wild
  No more fear,'Cause I'm getting closer now.
  So unreal, but I like it anyhow.
  I go faster and faster and faster
  and faster and faster and faster and faster.
  And I can't live in a fairytale of lies.
  And I can't hide from the feeling 'cause it's right.
  And I go faster and faster and faster and faster for love.
  I can't live in a fairytale of lies.
  I can feel,That you've mezmerized my heart.
  I feel so free, I'm alive, I'm breaking o...
不是这个啊
冰淇淋综合症
视频标题上有。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【求这视频中的歌曲】_百度知道
【求这视频中的歌曲】
这个视频中的
5:30秒结束的歌曲!
说错了.tudou.tudou!http:57开始的英文歌曲知道答案的朋友说下。改下
提问者采纳
but can i speak.i sayi see you lying next to me,but where&#39.is it hard understandingi&#39.these bright lights are always blinding me.i am not afraid to keep on living, i know that i can's your heart, if you stay i&#39?&#39!)honey?&#39.honey.with words i thought i’d never speak?i am not afraid to keep on living.to change.nothing you can say coulll be forgiving.nothing you can say could stop me going home.s so demanding.?&#39?but where'cause i see you lying next to me,i get weak.so many bright lights that cast a shadow.i am not afraid to walk this world alone.i am not afraid to keep on living.these bright lights are always blinding me.i am not afraid to wm so weak, if you stay i&#39.nothing you can say coulll be forgiving.with words i thought i’m incomplete.nothing you can say could stop me going home.with words i thought i’d never speak,i see you lying)&#39.honey.(or dead.and i's your..a love that&#39:
Famous last words 歌手,i get so weak.asleep or dead.asleep or dead(i can see ?but where&#39?well.(or dead.i am not afraid to walk this world alone.s nothing i can say.nothing you can say couls so demanding.i am not afrall be forgiving:now: my chemical romance歌词;m out here on the other sideof a jet black hotel mirror..t make you stay,to change that part, if you stay i'cause i see you lying next to me, if you stay i&#39.to change that part.i am not afraid to walk this world alone.asleep or dead.can you see my eyes are shining bright.cause i see you lying next to me, is it hard understandingi'll be forgiving.(m incomplete!)i am not afraid to keep on living.(s your heart, if you stay i&#39.;ll be forgiving.with words i thought i’d never speak.awake and unafraid.asleep or dead.and i know there'll be forgiving.i am not afraid to walk this world alone?a love that&#39!)i am not afraid to keep on living, if you stay i&#39如果是到5?a life that&#39.i am not afraid to walk this world alone:30 那么一共有3首歌第一首,i can&#39.awake and unafraid!)cause i&#39
提问者评价
THANKYOU ! bang wo kan kan qi ta wenti!
其他类似问题
266人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
a famous last words试听:下载:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁