假设你是王涛非常喜欢体育运动请根据下图用英语写每天一篇英语短文短文,介绍你所拥有的体育物品以及你对这些体育运动

写一篇英语短文,自我介绍,我的名字叫王涛_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇英语短文,自我介绍,我的名字叫王涛
写一篇英语短文,自我介绍,我的名字叫王涛
If I understand the idea,the BAZAR invites several of us towrite upon the above text.It means the change in my life'scourse which introduced what must be regarded by me as the mostIMPORTANT condition of my career.But it also implies--withoutintention,perhaps--that that turning-point ITSELF was thecreator of the new condition.This gives it too muchdistinction,too much prominence,too much credit.It is onlythe LAST link in a very long chain of turning-points commissionedto produce it is not any more important thanthe humblest of its ten thousand predecessors.Each of the tenthousand did its appointed share,on its appointed date,inforwarding the scheme,and the to have leftout any one of them would have defeated the scheme and broughtabout SOME OTHER result.It know we have a fashion of saying"such and such an event was the turning-point in my life," but weshouldn't say it.We should merely grant that its place as LASTlink in the chain makes it the most CONSPICUOUS in realimportance it has no advantage over any one of its predecessors英语题目帮忙根据中文提示,写一篇小短文叙述王涛一天的活动,不少于10句。
上个周日天气晴朗,王涛和他的朋友们骑自行车到山上,他们有的提水,有的做饭,有的拍照,大家玩得_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语题目帮忙根据中文提示,写一篇小短文叙述王涛一天的活动,不少于10句。
上个周日天气晴朗,王涛和他的朋友们骑自行车到山上,他们有的提水,有的做饭,有的拍照,大家玩得
上个周日天气晴朗,王涛和他的朋友们骑自行车到山上,他们有的提水,有的做饭,有的拍照,大家玩得很开心。到了下午4:00左右,他们高高兴兴地回家了。回家后,王涛写日记记下了这忙碌而又愉快的一天。
Weather last Sunday, Wang Tao and his friends were riding bicycles in the mountains, some of them carrying water, some cooking, some pictures, we fun. Around 4:00 in the afternoon, they happily go home. After returning home, Wang Tao, a diary note of this busy and happy day.中考体育测试即将开始假如你是王涛班主任请你在前三天发布一则通知_百度知道
中考体育测试即将开始假如你是王涛班主任请你在前三天发布一则通知
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
你是班主任不是吧这么懒三天后体育中考,请学生做好准备
其他类似问题
中考体育的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题目帮忙根据中文提示,写一篇小短文叙述王涛一天的活动,不少于10句。
上个周日天气晴朗,王涛和他的朋友们骑自行车到山上,他们有的提水,有的做饭,有的拍照,大家玩得_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
上个周日天气晴朗,王涛和他的朋友们骑自行车到山上,他们有的提水,有的做饭,有的拍照,大家玩得
上个周日天气晴朗,王涛和他的朋友们骑自行车到山上,他们有的提水,有的做饭,有的拍照,大家玩得很开心。到了下午4:00左右,他们高高兴兴地回家了。回家后,王涛写日记记下了这忙碌而又愉快的一天。
Weather last Sunday, Wang Tao and his friends were riding bicycles in the mountains, some of them carrying water, some cooking, some pictures, we fun. Around 4:00 in the afternoon, they happily go home. After returning home, Wang Tao, a diary note of this busy and happy day.

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇短文 的文章

随机推荐