英语作文万能句子 sports event

英语作文a big event60词_百度知道
英语作文a big event60词
They are more serious and competitive than primary school ones, sports day is a big event. Children take part in competitive sports, either at the beginning or the end of the school year!  Although sports days are exciting. Many schools in the west have “mothers and fathers” race for parents to take part in.  Students’ parents and other relatives also come to the school on sports days, trying to break school records and take the first place. They watch children play. Sports days. According to some reports in the US, or sports meets, are usually held in the warmer seasons. In middle and high schools. Other events include the skipping race (跳绳) and the three-legged race. They are also called field days.  Primary school sports days are fun. They usually have activities such as the egg and spoon race and the sack race  In many western schools, they also have some problems, sports days include many of the common track and field events, sports days have become too competitive to be good for students. Some parents put too much pressure on their children
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一个英语作文:“我的运动收藏”四年级水平不少于50词_百度知道
求一个英语作文:“我的运动收藏”四年级水平不少于50词
我有更好的答案
C体育的英语作文The marathon was NOT an event of the ancient Olympic games. The race commemorates the run of Pheidippides, an ancient &quot.C. According to the fifth century B, Pheidippides delivered the news to the Spartans the next day. to Sparta (a distance of 149 miles) in order to enlistday-runner&quot. The marathon is a modern event that was first introduced in the Modern Olympic Games of 1896 in Athens, a distance of 40 who carried the news of the Persian landing at Marathon of 490 B.ancient Greek historian Herodotus, a race from Marathon northeast of Athens to the Olympic Stadium
Students in our school have one thing in common- an interest in sports. According to their different intentions in taking part in sports, they fall into three groups.
Many students go to the playground when they tired after a few hours of study, These students put much more
tress on their study efficiency than the fun of sports, They just want to go back to their classrooms from the playground with a clearer and quicker mind. Thus they don't actually care whether they can enjoy themselves on theplayground. Most of them choose long
distance running, the kind of exercise which few real sports enthusiasts like. So this group of students ca...
I don't know
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇关于运动的英语作文_百度知道
求一篇关于运动的英语作文
:要有你喜欢的理由求一篇关于运动的英语作文题目是!说说为什么喜欢他(还要有中文翻译,还要有你喜欢的那个运动的著名运动员。。。:我最喜欢的运动要求,你怎么去训练
C;day-runner&quot, the start of the race. to Sparta (a distance of 149 miles) in order to enlist help for the battle.195 km. The distance was the exact measurement between Windsor Castle. in 1908 when the Olympic Games were held in LondonThe marathon was NOT an event of the ancient Olympic games, and the finish line inside White City Stadium. The marathon is a modern event that was first introduced in the Modern Olympic Games of 1896 in A who carried the news of the Persian landing at Marathon of 490 B, a race from Marathon northeast of Athens to the Olympic Stadium. The race commemorates the run of Pheidippides.ancient Greek historian Herodotus.C. According to the fifth century B, an ancient &quot, a distance of 40 kilometers, Pheidippides delivered the news to the Spartans the next day. The distance of the modern marathon was standardized as 26 miles 385 yards or 42
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
sports meeting ........Today our school hold a sports meeting.it begans at ninght a'clock.there have many kinds of match such as high jumping,one_handred meters race,basketball and so on. i and my class cheers for our class.in the end our class ranks two and i feel cooperatiom and friendship is how important!
Sports Meeting
Last month we had a sports meeting. Though the weather wasn't very fine that day, the students were all very excited and the whole school was alive.
This time, I was even more excited. Because I went in for the sports meeting and my item was high jump. I didn't want to get any place, I only wanted to enjoy the game bec...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁将来时态 关于校运动会的英语作文 初2水评 急急急-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 将来时态 关于校运动会的英语作文 初2水评 急急急
将来时态 关于校运动会的英语作文 初2水评 急急急
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“将来时态 关于校运动会的英语作文 初2”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“将来时态 关于校运动会的英语作文 初2”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:将来时态 关于校运动会的英语作文 初2水评 急急急,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:In December 17 we have a large sporting event, we have to participate in the class, so many students began to spend a lot of time to do sports, I like, but my sport is really not very good, I know is very good at certain aspects, for example, that I am good at playing basketball and playing volleyball! I hope that the day I can show very well!
累坏咯~采纳吧~!好不?.....通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:we are the champion===========================================答:表示将要发生的动作或存在的状态及打算,计划或准备做某事。句中一般有以下时间状语:tomorrow,next day(week,month,year...),soon,the day after tomorrow(后天)in the future(将来)等。 will常常缩写成'll ,紧接在主语之后。其否定will not...===========================================问:一定要用将来时 要求写我和同学们都报了什么项目 70词左右 急....答:My week I know there are seven days in a week.They are: Monday ,Tuesday ,Wednesday ,Thursday ,Friday ,Saturday and Sunday.I spend all of them very happily. I go to school on Monday to Friday.We have some classes in school,such ...=========================================== In December 17 we have a large sporting event, we have to participate in the class, so many students began to spend a lot of time to do sports, I like, but my sport is really not ve...===========================================是我们学校第一届运动会。今天同学们都早早的来到学校,等待运动会的开始。这次与平时的不同,它有鸣礼炮、入场式等项目。紧接着比赛开始了,先是初一的接着又是初二,每...===========================================过去时态 It was Sunday yesterday.On Sunday morning,Tom got up at 7 o'clock.Then,he ate his breakfast.After breakfast,he cleaned the house.In the afternoon,Tom visited ...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助sports day 作文用英语的_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
sports day 作文用英语的
sports day 作文用英语的
Last week, a sports meeting was held in my school's playground. It was very great that many people attended and enjoyed it. There were many kinds of sports, such as relay-race,jumping,swimming and basketball. I didn't take part in the any sport, but I went cheering for my classmates. I think it was a wonderful and enjoyable time for us.Last Monday, I woke up very early. Because it was going to be the school sports day.It was going to be the sports day. First our teacher took us to the stadium, I saw many classes were the there.
8 o'clock, the teachers took us to the inner part of the stadium, we will celebrate the school sports day.
About 9 o'clock we came to the outer part of the stadium again.The school sports day started!We first saw many first grade students ran in the 60 meters dash, 100 meters dash and jump in the standing broad jump. Than we we watched the grades 2,3,4 ran and jump too!
At last , It was our turn , our class won many prizes , Johnson was the first in the 60 meters dash and second in the standing broad jump,and Evan was first in the standing broad jump!They were very good!
In the afternoon,we all played a part in the class activty.Our class got second!I feel very proud of our class!I wish :the next school sports meeting we will be better!On October23 2009.This is the first time that I have an athletic meeting in Nanyang Model High School. I am so excited. My classmates and I have prepared for the Sports Day for a long time. We have a dance competition today. Every class must chose about 20 students to be involved in the dance. In our class, eighteen students dance together. We danced again and again before we attend the competition. When we were in the Stadium, I felt a little bit nervous. When the music stated, we tried our best to do each action. Actually, I Thought we could have done better.I did not participate in any activity. What a pity? Bat I was a starter. I gave orders in each race. Such as,” Pay attention! Ready! Start!” Actually, I did not use the word”Start”, I used a starting gun. It was so cool. But the sound was too loud. My ears felt not very comfortable.The orders are really important to every athlete. If you had two false stare, you will be disqualified. Nobody wants to see this kind of things happened. Everyone should be careful.Almost everyone on the running track was tense, including me. I should control each second between two words. Sometimes, I did not do it very well, but I never gave up.One of the most heart-shaking races is the final of 100 m race. One student was disqualified for two false starts. What a pity! Another interesting race is the relay race. There are four people in one group. Our Science Social study and Planning teachers have participated in this item. That was great!I will never forget this day!At the elementary school toda all the parents and friends were invited to attend. Each class in the school was competing in one or more sports events such as relay races, distance races, ball games, parades, and so on. All the guests had small chairs to sit on at one side of the school field.There were refreshments given and a concession stand available if you wanted to buy ice-cream or candy . everyone cheered and clapped after each event. Special honors were given to individual winners, but all in all, everyone felt great that day.
At the elementary school toda all the parents and friends were invited to attend. Each class in the school was competing in one or more sports events such as relay races, distance...
Last week, a sports meeting was held in my school's playground. It was very great that many people attended and enjoyed it. There were many kinds of sports, such as relay-race,jumping,swimming and bas...
我也很想让一个人叫我啊
真是的!! 全世界就你一个不会!
Last week, a sports meeting was held in my school's playground. It was very great that many people attended and enjoyed it. There were many kinds of sports, such as relay-race,jumping,swimming and bas...

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文万能句子 的文章

随机推荐