汉译英 初一水品 急!1她姐姐有足球吗
2我们有许多运动俱乐部
3他不做运动 4她每天做运动5我只在电视上看他们
6你姐姐有网球拍吗?不,她没有7我们看电视吧
8那听起来挺无聊的
9我们有许多俱乐部 10我妈妈有八个排球11我喜欢橘子
12他们喜欢薯条吗?是的,他们喜欢
13他们不喜欢沙拉
Does her sister have football?We have many sports club.He never does sports.She does sports every day.I only see them on the TV.Does your sister have tennis bat?No,she does not.Let's watch TV.It heared boring.We have many club.My mother have 8 tennis ball.I like oranges.Do they like French fries?Yes,they do.They doesn't like salad.
I don't kome.
Her sister has 1 Football 2 we have many Sporting Club Hotel 3 he doesn't do exercise 4 she do exercise every day5 I only watch them on TV 6 your sister have a tennis racket? No, she is not7...
1 does her sister has football? 2 We have many sports clubs 3 he does not do sports 4 her does exercise every day
5 I only watch them on TV? 6
does your sister have tennis r...错误提示_东青游旅行网
东青游旅行网 错误提示英语翻译1.我叔叔早餐喜欢吃汉堡.他不喜欢油炸薯片.2.她只在电视上看运动.3.你有水果过吗?不,我没有.4.花椰菜西红柿和肉都是健康食物.5.他的桌子上有很多书.6.我们应当保持健康.7.我的奶_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.我叔叔早餐喜欢吃汉堡.他不喜欢油炸薯片.2.她只在电视上看运动.3.你有水果过吗?不,我没有.4.花椰菜西红柿和肉都是健康食物.5.他的桌子上有很多书.6.我们应当保持健康.7.我的奶
英语翻译1.我叔叔早餐喜欢吃汉堡.他不喜欢油炸薯片.2.她只在电视上看运动.3.你有水果过吗?不,我没有.4.花椰菜西红柿和肉都是健康食物.5.他的桌子上有很多书.6.我们应当保持健康.7.我的奶奶一点不喜欢喝牛奶.8.吉姆喜欢跑步吗?是的,他喜欢.9.罗纳尔多是著名的足球明星.
My uncle likes having hamburgs at breakfast.He doesn't like fried chips.She only watches sports on TV.Do you have fruits?No,I don't.Cauliflower,tomato and meat are all wholesome choices.There are a lot of books on his desk.We should keep healthy.My grandma doesn't like milk at all.Does Jim like running?Yes,he does.Ronaldo is a famous football player.
My uncle like to have a breakfast of burger. He does not like french fried potatoes.She watches only sports on televisten.Have you had fruit? No, I hav...
1.my uncle like eating hunbergers for breakfast.he doesn't like eating french frieds.2.he only watches sports on TV
1. My uncle likes to eat hamburgers for breakfast. He does not like fried potato chips.2. She only watch sports on TV.3 Have you had fruit? No, I have not.4 Broccoli, tomatoes and meat ...
My uncle has hamburger for breakfast. He doesn't like potato chips.She only watch sports on TVHave you got any furit?No ,l haven'tbroccoli,tomatoes and meat are healthy food THere ...

我要回帖

更多关于 只有显示器怎么看电视 的文章

随机推荐