爸爸要多吃蔬菜少吃肉,妈妈要锻炼身体的手段有,他们都想保持健康的英文

假如你是来自英国的一名交换生peter,你的爸爸每天忙于工作而忽略了他的健康,你很为他担忧,请你用英文写出一篇60到80词的英语作文,提醒他多锻炼身体可以游泳,按时吃饭睡觉_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假如你是来自英国的一名交换生peter,你的爸爸每天忙于工作而忽略了他的健康,你很为他担忧,请你用英文写出一篇60到80词的英语作文,提醒他多锻炼身体可以游泳,按时吃饭睡觉
假如你是来自英国的一名交换生peter,你的爸爸每天忙于工作而忽略了他的健康,你很为他担忧,请你用英文写出一篇60到80词的英语作文,提醒他多锻炼身体可以游泳,按时吃饭睡觉
1》Nothing is more valuable than health. It is the fountain of one’s future success. A healthy person can always be energetic and enjoy his life and achieve what he hopes for in his career. On the othe...以“多吃水果蔬菜少吃肉让我们保持健康远离医院”写一篇英语作文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以“多吃水果蔬菜少吃肉让我们保持健康远离医院”写一篇英语作文
以“多吃水果蔬菜少吃肉让我们保持健康远离医院”写一篇英语作文
Healthy Eating HabitsHealthy eating habits are very important for our health. We should build healthy eating habits. We should eat fresh vegetables and fruits everyday.They supply rich and the necessary vitamins for us. We also should eat less meat everday.And we had better drink a glass of milk in the morning or at night. Besides, we should focus on abalanced diet, which assures us the necessary nutritions. Junk food is a fatal killer for our health so that we should stay far from them. It is said that most of students do not eat anything at all in the morning. It is very bad for our health. Breakfast is the most important meal for people.健康的饮食习惯对我们的健康很重要.我们应该建立健康的饮食习惯.我们应该每天吃新鲜的蔬菜和水果,它们能给我们提供丰富的必要维生素.我们每天还应该少吃肉,最好每天早晚喝一杯水.此外,我们应该注意饮食平衡,这能保证我们必要的营养.垃圾食品是我们健康的致命杀手,所以我们应该远离它们.据说大部分的学生早上几乎什么都不吃,这对我们的健康是有害的.早餐是人们最重要的一餐.英文翻译:父母想要他们的孩子们多吃蔬菜保持健康_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英文翻译:父母想要他们的孩子们多吃蔬菜保持健康
英文翻译:父母想要他们的孩子们多吃蔬菜保持健康
Parents want their child eat more vagetables to keep health英文翻译中文1、他们虽然很穷,可是很快乐.2、爸爸非常健康,因为他每天吃大量的水果.3、(多做)运动对你保持健康有好处.4、你必须设法少吃垃圾食品.中文翻译英文1 Every man is a fool sometime_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英文翻译中文1、他们虽然很穷,可是很快乐.2、爸爸非常健康,因为他每天吃大量的水果.3、(多做)运动对你保持健康有好处.4、你必须设法少吃垃圾食品.中文翻译英文1 Every man is a fool sometime
英文翻译中文1、他们虽然很穷,可是很快乐.2、爸爸非常健康,因为他每天吃大量的水果.3、(多做)运动对你保持健康有好处.4、你必须设法少吃垃圾食品.中文翻译英文1 Every man is a fool sometimes,gut none at all times.2 I shall never forget the expression on her face.3 Good food and exercise can make me healthy.4 He hardly ever exercise,so he is kind of unhealthy.
they are poor,but they are very happyfather is health because he has lots of fruits everydaydoing more sports is good for your health you must have a way not to eat the rubbish food每个人在有些时候就是个笨蛋,但不是每一次都这样我不会忘记她脸上的表情健康食品和运动会使我健康他几乎不运动,所以他不健康
1 Although they are very poor ,they are very happy2 My father is very health ,because he eat lots of fruit everyday3 Doing a lot of exercises are good for your health。4 you must try to ...
1.They are very happy altough they are extreamly poor.2.My father is healthy as he eat many fruits everyday.3.More exercises are good for your health.4.you ought to think out a way not to eat so much worse food.
1.They are poor ,although they are happy.2.My father is healthy because he eats a lot of food every day.3.Exercise is good for you keep health.4.You must try to eat less junk food....

我要回帖

更多关于 只吃蔬菜不吃肉 的文章

随机推荐