英语作文体育锻炼手机的好处英语作文

我的爱好英语作文带翻译:体育运动
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的我的爱好英语作文带翻译:体育运动,供大家参考:)My HobbiesI have many hobbies, such as sports, singing, and keeping a diary. In school, I often hear the P.E. teacher say, sports do good to one's health, and will make one live longer. So, I like sports very much. I go running in the morning, and after classes in the afternoon. I play basketball
with my friends. These sports have kept me healthy.At home, I like to sing . I hope I will be a singer when I grow up. Of all my hobbies I like reading books best. In my bedroom there are nearly six hundred books. There are story books, textbooks, magazines, and others. When I grow up, I will serve the people with the knowledge I have learned from them.我的爱好我有许多爱好,例如体育运动、唱歌、记日记。在学校,我的体育老师经常说:“运动对一个人的健康有好处 ,还可以延长人的寿命。”因此,我非常喜欢体育运动。我经常在早晨和下午放学后跑步,我和我的朋友们一起打篮球,这些运动都会使我变得很健康。在家里,我喜欢唱歌,我希望自己长大了可以做一名歌手。在我所有的爱好中,我最喜欢读书了。在我的卧室里有将近六百本书,他们有故事书、教科书、杂志等等。当我长大了,我将用从这些书本中学到的知识去服务人民。当前位置: >>
关于体育运动的英语作文
Sporting Activities It seems that nowadays international events, such as the Olympic Games and the World (FIFA) Cup, are particularly motivating for children to take up sports in many countries. To be fair, while spending money on preparing elite competit
 Sporting Activities
  It seems that nowadays international events, such as the Olympic Games and the World (FIFA) Cup, are particularly motivating for children to take up sports in many countries. To be fair, while spending money on preparing elite competitors to shine on the international stage is worthwhile, a country ought not to ignore an investment strategy that could help every child to cultivate a passion for doing exercise from an early age. The idea is not making a medal winner out of every child but to let the child pursue something that is rewarding, both physically and mentally, in later life.
  On the one hand, playing games, besides being fun, helps a child to stay physically fit. Usually small children are energetic, so playing sports is like en so much so, any investment on the part of the government in this respect is like money put to good use. Because physical exercise builds the healthy body, we should have a special budget to upgrade our kids' physical fitness. If not, we will be raising an obese and unfit generation. That is to say, engaging in different kinds of sporting activities is essential to a child's physical development in different ways, all translating into overall physical benefits. For example, games that involve running, kicking or throwing a ball strengthen the arms and legs, and swimming provides a full body workout, and so on.
  On the other hand, researches say that children who play sports tend to be in a mentally happier state of mind than those who do not. And probably there is no match to that kind of mental happiness which this brings. The same reports explain that sports are a form of exercise that generates what is called 'happiness molecules' in the body, thus restoring the mental health by easing stress and releasing emotions. In view of this, public facilities like sports parks should be timely built and sufficiently funded at as many key destinations as possible in order to ensure the younger generation's mental health. To put it in another way, by strengthening their muscles and bones for a sound body, children could also benefit greatly from playing sports for a positive mind. With that positive mentality, it is very likely that those kids who regularly play sports also fare well in academics at .
  Although it is not necessary to make every child a sport hero or a professional football star for the next generation, it must be a country's responsibility to create a sporting environment for their physical and mental wellbeing. However important it is to foster national pride and unity through preparing our competitors in international events, we cannot afford not to motivate our kids to play sports here and now. So, should strictly money be the issue, some of today's children who are good enough in sports can win Olympic medals, or even play for money.
看来,时下的国际事件,如会和世界( FIFA )世界杯,特别是激励让孩子们在许多国家的运动。为了公平起见,准备菁英选手在国际舞台上大放异彩,而花的钱是值得的,一个国家不应该忽略的投资策略,可以帮助每一个孩子从小就做运动,培养了激情。这个想法是不是一个金牌获得者的每一个孩子,但让孩子追求的东西是有价值的,无论是身体上和精神上,在以后的中。
一方面,玩游戏,除了乐趣,有助于孩子保持身体健康。一般小的孩子都精力充沛,所以体育运动就像是能量善加利用, ,以至于,政府在这方面的部分就像是任何投资钱善加利用。因为体育锻炼建立健康的身体,我们应该有一个特别预算,以提升孩子们的身体素质。如果没有,我们将提高一个肥胖和不适宜的一代。这是说,从事不同种类的体育活动以不同的方式到孩子的身体发育是必不可少的,全部成整体身体的好处。例如,包括跑步,踢或扔球加强手臂和腿部,和游泳,游戏提供了一个完整的身体锻炼,依此类推。
另一方面,研究说,谁打球的孩子往往是在精神上快乐的精神状态比那些谁不。可能有那种精神的快乐,​​这带来了不匹配。同样的报告解释说,体育是一种形式的运动,产生什么叫做&分子在体内,从而恢复心理健康,缓解压力和释放情绪。鉴于此,体育等公共设施应及时内置,并尽可能多的主要目的地,尽可能充分的资金,以确保年轻一代的心理健康。把它以另一种方式,通过加强自己的肌肉和骨骼健康的身体,孩子们也获益良多体育运动的一个积极的心态。与积极的心态,这是非常有可能的是,这些孩子经常玩运动的人也车费以及在校学者。
虽然这是没有必要的,它必须是一个国家的责任,使每一个孩子的运动英雄或专业的足球明星为下一代创造一个运动的,为他们的身心健康。然而,重要的是培养民族自豪感和团结,通过在国际赛事中准备我们的竞争对手,我们不能不来激励我们的孩子现在在这里打球。所以,应严格钱的问题,现在的孩子不够好运动中的一些可以赢得奖牌,甚至是玩钱
代写assignment服务QQ:
"关于体育运动的英语作文"一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
和本文一起更新的英语作文
与 关于体育运动的英语作文 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
下一篇:没有了
题目: The traffic has become one of the major problems in the cities. Some people think that t...
写作的四项评分标准中,大部分考生关注的是词汇的替换、拼写的准确以及句法的多样性这几个比较基础的...
雅思小作文的一个模板: 开头 This graph/pie chart/table/bar chart reflects the (rate/percentage/...
写作应该是一件美好的事情,也是一件快乐的事情。它的美好和快乐来自一种经典的美,那就是朴素。然而...
在 雅思考试 中,我们要想获得高分,有些语法结构是我们必须掌握的。这些语法结构结构无论是对于我们...
Joozone Editor's Note:此文简要介绍了中国与美国在经济、教育、能源等方面的一些关系,作文地带在此...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章全国各地重点高中:
全国各地杯赛:
按省/直辖市查询: |
全国81个热门城市快速直达
您现在的位置: &
中考英语作文:体育运动的好处和坏处
来源:网络 文章作者:匿名
  体育运动的好处和坏处
  体育运动的好处和坏处(Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports)
  a. 体育运动的好处
  b. 体育运动可能带来的副作用
  c. 我参加体育活动的体会
  Sports do us good in many respects (TS). It goes without saying that taking exercises can build up our physical strength. In collective sports like basketball, volleyball, or football, we will learn the importance of cooperation. While taking part in sports game, we will try our best to win and arouse ourselves the competitive spirit. Sports can also help us relax after a period of exhausting work. However, as the saying goes, &there are two sides to everything&, and sports is without exception. We may hurt other players or ourselves if we are not careful enough when participating in sports activities. What''s more, excessive or severe training can do harm to our health.
  My participation in sports tells me that sports can make us healthy both physically and psychologically. It is also a good way for people to know each other and can promote friendship between people. So long as we are carefully enough, sports can do us nothing but good.
百科词条:
资讯周排行
资讯月排行
中考工具箱502 Bad Gateway
502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.4.7作文:体育运动的好处
体育运动的好处
&&&&今天早晨,我们在操场上升国旗。升好国旗以后就是老师在国旗下的演讲。今天轮到杨老师演讲。他一上来就问:“同学们,你们喜欢体育吗?喜欢的请举手!”话音刚落,一只只小手就高高地举起,许多学生还举起了两只手来表示十分喜欢。杨老师看见了又笑又凶巴巴地说:“多举一只手干吗?想找死呀?”说完,同学们就哄堂大笑。那一些举起两只手的同学大部分放下了一只手,但是有一些同学还是举着两只手,表示他们特别喜欢体育。接着,杨老师说:“我们即将临近什么会?”同学们异口同声地说:“运动会!”“那么运动会的最高级别是什么?”杨老师又问。同学迅速地回答:“奥运会!”杨老师又说:“奥运会上我们国家的超人是谁?”“刘翔!”“对,可惜在一次比赛的时候,他在快到达终点的时候被人超过了……”杨老师在滔滔不绝地演讲着,鼓励我们要积极锻炼,为祖国争光。&&&&最后,杨老师用歌声结束了自己的演讲,结束了他的谈话。&&&&这一次演讲告诉了我们多运动对我们人体非常有益,光说不练是假把式,只有积极锻炼才能够为祖国争光!
体育运动的好处 相关内容:查看更多>>

我要回帖

更多关于 手机的好处英语作文 的文章

随机推荐