歌曲链接是什么中有forever stdes for me 是什么歌曲链接是什么?

歌词中有I` m sorry for the walking away是什么歌曲_百度知道
歌词中有I` m sorry for the walking away是什么歌曲
是一个酒吧慢速的蓝调音乐。歌词还有tell me baby, Where are you going, Where gonna be baby, I` m sorry for the walking away, walk away, walk away, walk away,
提问者采纳
不是 I` m sorry for the walking away吧。。I'm sorry but I'm walking away....&I'm sorry but I'm walking away&
by-Jackie BoyzYou don't really gotta tell me he's goneCause I been waiting here for so longTell me baby where your goingWhere we're going to be babyCan't stand to see you like thisHow could you be so heartlessNow I think it's time to make a changeSaid I'm never gonna change your waysI guess I gotta walk away without youI don't wanna be the one to turn my back so easilyI'm sorry but I'm walking awayBut I really gotta do this now before this love gets the best of meI'm sorry but I'm walking awayWalk away, walk away, walk away, walk away(Said I gotta go, said I ain't got no other way)Walk away, walk away, walk away, walk awayYou say you ain't going nowhereWhen you're next to me you're really not hereAlways blame, always make me feel ashamedBut you know it ain't the same thing nowNow all the pain you put me throughSo much for me, but nothing to youNow what do I do for me, Before I fall apart (oh)Said I'm never gonna change your waysI guess I gotta walk away without youI don't wanna be the one to turn my back so easilyI'm sorry but I'm walking awayBut I really gotta do this now before this love gets the best of meI'm sorry but I'm walking awayWalk away, walk away, walk away, walk away(Said I gotta go, said I ain't got no other way)Walk away, walk away, walk away, walk awayWhen is love,Ain't gonna play no games it's not the way it's suppose to beNo, no, no, no oh oh ohThe way we touchThough your body's close to meI can feel your love walking awayI don't wanna be the one to turn my back so easilyI'm sorry but I'm walking awayBut I really gotta do this now before this love gets the best of meI'm sorry but I'm walking awayWalk away, walk away, walk away, walk away(Said I gotta go, said I ain't got no other way)Walk away, walk away, walk away, walk awayI don't wanna be the one to turn my back so easily..
提问者评价
Thank you soooooo much!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Jackie Boyz - Walking Away很不错的歌曲,但找不到MP3连接地址
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道这网页中好听的歌曲是什么名字谁唱的啊http:///01_index.asp_百度知道
谁知道这网页中好听的歌曲是什么名字谁唱的啊http:///01_index.asp
提问者采纳
挪威女歌手 琳恩.玛莲
唱的:《A place nearby》
提问者评价
正解!~全面!~谢谢!~
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
a place nearby
silent love歌手 久石让
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: >
> Hard For Me
正在播放:Hard For Me
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
Hard For Me 歌词
所属专辑:Enter The Dragon
歌曲:Hard For Me mp3
《Hard For Me JTL》歌词
歌词出处:5nd音乐网
It is so Hard for me 全部隐藏起来。
Hard for me 因为不是所期望的世界Hard for me
Don’t go and fold your heart。
就在现实中忙忙叨叨的巡回着,并不知道隐藏着的真实的意义。
大家都是酱生活着,看着自己的过去,去怨恨别人。
It is so hard for me To get it all together It’s Hard for me
你真的不知道吗,Hard for me
别说珍爱的东西失去了,在你的身边哦。
大家筋疲力尽,在现实中一起寂寞的上了年纪,还不明白吗?
I’m breaking, I’m shaking Cause I can’t believe
You all seem to blame it on me.
站住!你明白,
不要只是在逃避,事情不会过去。
自己无法看清自身的一切,你不知道吗?
不管那天空多么耀眼,我的星星像在说话,
不会结束,向更高更远飞去。
向high my world 飞去。
许多那样的星星们想要一起再一次飞翔。
在我们心中无法不充满的爱失去了。
只是为了回复平顺而喘息。
那些重要的东西就要失去了。
It is so hard for me You cannot believe it
满是自私自利,那些重要的东西就要失去了。
发行时间:发行时间:2002年
12345678910?觉得好听吗?
?此页是The Girl For Me TonightMp3歌曲试听,从这里可以下载
?本页是仿KTV歌词形式的曲词同步播放,这里可以列出全部文本
?为音乐Mp3在线试听网站,不提供Mp3下载服务。如果觉得歌曲好听,建议购买歌手的正版唱片
?如果要下载歌曲的MP3,请到搜索引擎查询;
正为您在处理数据, 请稍候...歌词中有 you can do for me baby tell me baby tell me baby 是什么英文歌曲
歌词中有 you can do for me baby tell me baby tell me baby 是什么英文歌曲 10
补充:歌词中有you can do for me baby tell me baby tell me baby 是什么英文歌曲
是一个女生唱的
是 尼可--dj舞曲 么?。 You can call my name anytime you want You can talk to me when there's something wrong You can touch my soul you can break my bones But there's a thing you can do for me baby You can make me cry and dry all my tears You can be the light you can be the dark You can catch my mind with your magic sound But there's a thing you can do for me baby Come baby come baby come baby (Darling come to me) Come baby come baby come baby (I'm in ectasy) Come baby come baby come baby (When is no more surroundings) Come baby come baby come baby Come baby come baby come baby (Darling come to me) Come baby come baby come baby (I'm in ectasy) Come baby come baby come baby (When is no more surroundings) Come baby come baby come baby You can call my name anytime you want You can talk to me when there's something wrong You can touch my soul you can break my bones But there's a thing you can do for me baby You can make me cry and dry all my tears You can be the light you can be the dark You can catch my mind with your magic sound But there's a thing you can do for me baby Come baby come baby come baby (Darling come to me) Come baby come baby come baby (I'm in ectasy) Come baby come baby come baby (When there's no one else around) Come baby come baby come baby Come baby come baby come baby (Darling come to me) Come baby come baby come baby (I'm in ectasy) Come baby come baby come baby (When there's no one else around) Come baby come baby come baby 。。。
好像就是这首
提问者 的感言:很谢谢啊
其他回答 (1)
好像是网络歌手唱的 男的
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 歌曲 forever image 的文章

随机推荐